US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

China thanks him for all our jobs....

Stupid fucking Obama voters....

Every president since Richard Nixon is responsible for this reality. Reagan made it far easier to outsource along with both Bush's. So just to blame Obama for this is without understanding of the subject.
Presidents don't make laws.....
They sign executive orders. Obama also has signed fewer Federal land leases for oil exploration which means 5 years from now because of his stupidity once again
we'll be paying $4 to $5 for gallon of gas!
He also wants to destroy 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes while employing 450,000 people! He's admitted that!
But of course idiots don't think about these consequences...they just want it to sound nice! Idyllic. Fantasy.

Have you already forgotten the price of gas when TX oil man Bush had the reigns?
The democrat congress did let it get up there....

How does Congress do that......fucking brick.....

They sign executive orders. Obama also has signed fewer Federal land leases for oil exploration which means 5 years from now because of his stupidity once again
He also wants to destroy 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes while employing 450,000 people! He's admitted that!
But of course idiots don't think about these consequences...they just want it to sound nice! Idyllic. Fantasy.

Have you already forgotten the price of gas when TX oil man Bush had the reigns?

When he left office, it was $1.81 where I live. After he left office, it went back up and has yet to come down to where it was when he left. Seems your BOY is the cause of that.

When he left office, half a million people per month were being relieved of the need to commute to work.....
And 8 years later, Obama relieved millions more as gas returns to those low prices under bush....

In the real world, there are 10 million MORE people working than on April 1, 2009.....

jpg
And 14 million more people, not fully counting illegals....

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

Every president since Richard Nixon is responsible for this reality. Reagan made it far easier to outsource along with both Bush's. So just to blame Obama for this is without understanding of the subject.

First rodeo?

When he left office, it was $1.81 where I live. After he left office, it went back up and has yet to come down to where it was when he left. Seems your BOY is the cause of that.

When he left office, half a million people per month were being relieved of the need to commute to work.....
And 8 years later, Obama relieved millions more as gas returns to those low prices under bush....

In the real world, there are 10 million MORE people working than on April 1, 2009.....

jpg

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

14 million?

Where did you get that number?

A couple of days ago it was 350,000 per month to break even.........times 90 months, you're talking 31.5 million.....

I'm thinking that you don't have the slightest idea what you are yammering about....

Civilian Labor Force

sez that the labor force has grown by roughly 4.5 million since Feb 2009.....

First rodeo?

I notice that you aren't very strong on detail........

First rodeo?

Not much of what you liberals put down requires much detail....

jpg

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

14 million?

A couple of days ago it was 350,000 per month to break even.........times 90 months, you're talking 31.5 million.....

I'm thinking that you don't have the slightest idea what you are yammering about....

Civilian Labor Force

Census.

jpg

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

14 million?

Civilian Labor Force

The graph I posted related to food stamp use says there are still over 45 million leeches living off the taxpayers.

Why don't you ask Campbell how he thinks the President did it, moron?

When Obama took office, the prices went back up yet you say nothing about that. They still aren't down to where they were when Bush left. The way I see it, it was better under Bush.

First rodeo?

You don't see me playing coy with details.....

But, then, I'm not trying to bluff my way around.....

First rodeo?

No, I see you playing liberal propaganda with it.....which is worse that being clueless or bluffing your way around.....

When Obama took office, the prices went back up yet you say nothing about that. They still aren't down to where they were when Bush left. The way I see it, it was better under Bush.

The prices went back up as the world began to recover from the Wages of Supply Side Idiocy......they fell as the world wide glut developed....

It has nothing to do with who is in the WH.

The prices went back up as the world began to recover from the Wages of Supply Side Idiocy......they fell as the world wide glut developed....

That was the point I was trying to make to Campbell. He is one of those that blames Bush for gas prices going up, gives no credit to the one he blames when the prices come down yet refuses to apply that same concept to the person he supports.

The point, in case you missed it, is that if you're going to blame the person you oppose when something happens be willing to blame the person you support when the same thing happens. More than one like that idiot is willing to say the President can have something to do with gas prices when the person they oppose is in office then denies the President can when the person he supports is in office.

First rodeo?

No, I see you playing liberal propaganda with it.....which is worse that being clueless or bluffing your way around.....
Sure.....and you know it is "liberal propaganda" because it is sourced from credible authorities...

We know yours isn't because it is neither verifiable nor consistent.....

Go back to Daily Caller, noob..........

That was the point I was trying to make to Campbell. He is one of those that blames Bush for gas prices going up, gives no credit to the one he blames when the prices come down yet refuses to apply that same concept to the person he supports.

The point, in case you missed it, is that if you're going to blame the person you oppose when something happens be willing to blame the person you support when the same thing happens. More than one like that idiot is willing to say the President can have something to do with gas prices when the person they oppose is in office then denies the President can when the person he supports is in office.
The context was the claptrap about federal leases....

jpg

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

14 million?

Civilian Labor Force

The graph I posted related to food stamp use says there are still over 45 million leeches living off the taxpayers.
You do understand that that has nothing to do with whether or not they are working, right?

jpg

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

14 million?

Civilian Labor Force

Census.

Sure.....link?

jpg

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

14 million?

Civilian Labor Force

You do understand that that has nothing to do with whether or not they are working, right?

What I understand is you agree that unemployment has gone way down yet food stamp use is still what it is. If more people are working, logic dictates that less people are relying on handouts. That isn't the case.

The context was the claptrap about federal leases....

That's not what Campbell's context was. He stated gas prices went up under Bush yet said nothing about them going up under Obama. Pay attention, stupid.

Forum List

Back