US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

And 14 million more people, not fully counting illegals....

Seems you're short....

Care to play again......

14 million?

Where did you get that number?

A couple of days ago it was 350,000 per month to break even.........times 90 months, you're talking 31.5 million.....

I'm thinking that you don't have the slightest idea what you are yammering about....

Civilian Labor Force

sez that the labor force has grown by roughly 4.5 million since Feb 2009.....

The graph I posted related to food stamp use says there are still over 45 million leeches living off the taxpayers.
You do understand that that has nothing to do with whether or not they are working, right?

What I understand is you agree that unemployment has gone way down yet food stamp use is still what it is. If more people are working, logic dictates that less people are relying on handouts. That isn't the case.
More people are working but at wages that still qualifies for food stamps. It is due to poor wages paid by our "job creators". They are making record profits but little trickles down to their employees

If someone is getting paid at a wage equivalent to their job skills, it is trickling down at a level at which it should be trickling. Your argument is that someone offering skills worth a certain amount should get more just because. If your job skills are worth $8/hour and you get paid $8/hour, why should you get paid an amount higher than that?

What it boils down to is someone making a wage where they can't support themselves resulting in their use of social welfare is the employers part. In reality, if all they offer in the way of skills isn't worth enough to support themselves, the problem is with the one offering the skills not the one offering the equivalent pay for those skills.

14 million?

A couple of days ago it was 350,000 per month to break even.........times 90 months, you're talking 31.5 million.....

I'm thinking that you don't have the slightest idea what you are yammering about....

Civilian Labor Force

The graph I posted related to food stamp use says there are still over 45 million leeches living off the taxpayers.
You do understand that that has nothing to do with whether or not they are working, right?

What I understand is you agree that unemployment has gone way down yet food stamp use is still what it is. If more people are working, logic dictates that less people are relying on handouts. That isn't the case.
More people are working but at wages that still qualifies for food stamps. It is due to poor wages paid by our "job creators". They are making record profits but little trickles down to their employees
That's terrible....what person would negotiate to work for what trickles down? Here in America, people are free to negotiate their worth before starting.

There isn't a job I have accepted or anyone I know accepted where the level of pay wasn't known BEFORE accepting.

When Obama took office, the prices went back up yet you say nothing about that. They still aren't down to where they were when Bush left. The way I see it, it was better under Bush.

The prices went back up as the world began to recover from the Wages of Supply Side Idiocy......they fell as the world wide glut developed....

It has nothing to do with who is in the WH.

That was the point I was trying to make to Campbell. He is one of those that blames Bush for gas prices going up, gives no credit to the one he blames when the prices come down yet refuses to apply that same concept to the person he supports.

The point, in case you missed it, is that if you're going to blame the person you oppose when something happens be willing to blame the person you support when the same thing happens. More than one like that idiot is willing to say the President can have something to do with gas prices when the person they oppose is in office then denies the President can when the person he supports is in office.
The context was the claptrap about federal leases....

That's not what Campbell's context was. He stated gas prices went up under Bush yet said nothing about them going up under Obama. Pay attention, stupid.
He did so in response to a cretinous bleat from Health....

Post #450 by Campbell - Have you already forgotten the price of gas when TX oil man Bush had the reigns?

That's terrible....what person would negotiate to work for what trickles down? Here in America, people are free to negotiate their worth before starting.

There isn't a job I have accepted or anyone I know accepted where the level of pay wasn't known BEFORE accepting.
Me too, I always try to get above market value because I work so hard to improve my value....I mean, under that liberal tards idiots logic, what if the Employeer had a bad year, would the employee get nothing? :lol:

Me too, I always try to get above market value because I work so hard to improve my value....I mean, under that liberal tards idiots logic, what if the Employeer had a bad year, would the employee get nothing? :lol:

Under the Libtard mindset, if a business does well, it's to the credit of the worker. If a business does poorly, the workers had nothing to do with it and it's all management's fault.

Under the Libtard mindset, if a business does well, it's to the credit of the worker. If a business does poorly, the workers had nothing to do with it and it's all management's fault.
I had a great trickle down year last year and my employer trickled down a huge bonus to me...out of the goodness of their hearts....I didn't negotiate it up front....that must be a foreign concept to our liberal friends.....

I had a great trickle down year last year and my employer trickled down a huge bonus to me...out of the goodness of their hearts....I didn't negotiate it up front....that must be a foreign concept to our liberal friends.....

That's what happens when you provide skills an employer considers valuable. It's called earning it. Liberal want thing to trickle down and consider showing up for work on time, something you're supposed to, as bonus eligible.

The U.S. added 287,000 new jobs in June, according to the Labor Department report ...

declining-middle-class-income-and-taxes-15-638.jpg
That number is not worth a shit, you think that's a good number you're a fucking delusional retard. The bar is very low when it comes to progressive government.... Lol

Stop by to offer some Entirely Uninformed Bold Assertions?

What do you consider a "good number?

The U.S. added 287,000 new jobs in June, according to the Labor Department report ...

When Bush 43 took office everyone that wanted a job already had one, thanks to the Republican Congress that kept Clinton in line. The average UE was 5.7% under Bush 43.

Too,

Owebo isn't gonna like you trying to muscle in on his "dumbest poster on the thread" title......healthy has been trying to cut into his considerable lead, and here come you and Rustic to put more heat on him...

OFFSHORE DRILLING:
Obama admin says new safety rules may delay drilling, raise gas prices

Katie Howell, E&E reporter

Greenwire: Friday, October 8, 2010
The Obama administration is acknowledging that its new offshore drilling safety regulations will raise costs for the oil and gas industry -- and may also delay some offshore development, slightly increase gas prices and kill some jobs.

The new rules unveiled last week would increase operating costs by an estimated $1.42 million for each new deepwater well drilled with a floating rig, $170,000 for each new deepwater well drilled with a platform rig and $90,000 for each new shallow-water well, according to an Interior Department notice released yesterday.

Interior says the cost of compliance with the new rules is "not an insignificant amount" but would add on less than 2 percent of the cost of drilling a well in deep water and 1 percent for shallow-water wells. Typical deepwater wells drilled with floating platforms usually cost about $90 million to $100 million, Interior says in the notice to be published next week in the Federal Register.

$2 a gallon Obamagas ...$1.50 by Election Day.

And we are EXPORTING OIL

But it wasn't because of Obama! Geez are you that f...king dumb about how oil is explored, produced, refined?

" We are unable to predict a time frame for possible production of any of the volumes we mention in our fact sheet but it is likely to be many decades.
It takes several years between the discovery of an oil field and the initial production from that field.
Time is needed for activities such as permitting, leasing, collection of additional data (e.g., 3-D seismic), drilling exploration wells, discovering oil, drilling development wells, building surface infrastructure and pipeline, etc. in the calculation of how long it might take to achieve any of the probabilities mentioned."
https://www2.usgs.gov/faq/categories/9778/3151
HEY DUMMY!!!! read the first two sentences AGAIN!!! "many decades" "several years between discovery and production"!!!

So idiot... NOTHING of any volume happened because of Obama you dummy!
All of this started under GWB as he understood as an oilman it takes f...king TIME!
And then you have idiots like you clamoring for EPA action documents,etc.etc.etc.!!!

But your idiot president TOLD US.. and the world...
President Barack Obama said he wants the U.S. to become one of Brazil’s “best customers” when recent oil discoveries come online and pledged to work with his counterpart, Dilma Rousseff, to deepen trade ties with Latin America’s biggest economy.
Obama Tells Rousseff U.S. to Be Among Brazil’s ‘Best Customers’

Does that sound like a President that wants the USA to be energy independent??????

The prices went back up as the world began to recover from the Wages of Supply Side Idiocy......they fell as the world wide glut developed....

That was the point I was trying to make to Campbell. He is one of those that blames Bush for gas prices going up, gives no credit to the one he blames when the prices come down yet refuses to apply that same concept to the person he supports.

The point, in case you missed it, is that if you're going to blame the person you oppose when something happens be willing to blame the person you support when the same thing happens. More than one like that idiot is willing to say the President can have something to do with gas prices when the person they oppose is in office then denies the President can when the person he supports is in office.

That's not what Campbell's context was. He stated gas prices went up under Bush yet said nothing about them going up under Obama. Pay attention, stupid.
He did so in response to a cretinous bleat from Health....

Post #450 by Campbell - Have you already forgotten the price of gas when TX oil man Bush had the reigns?

Hey you idiot!!!

Geez are you that f...king dumb about how oil is explored, produced, refined?

" We are unable to predict a time frame for possible production of any of the volumes we mention in our fact sheet but it is likely to be many decades.
It takes several years between the discovery of an oil field and the initial production from that field.
Time is needed for activities such as permitting, leasing, collection of additional data (e.g., 3-D seismic), drilling exploration wells, discovering oil, drilling development wells, building surface infrastructure and pipeline, etc. in the calculation of how long it might take to achieve any of the probabilities mentioned."
USGS FAQs - Bakken Formation - How long will it take to produce the volumes of oil and gas mentioned in the USGS report in the Bakken Formation?
HEY DUMMY!!!! read the first two sentences AGAIN!!! "many decades" "several years between discovery and production"!!!

So idiot... NOTHING of any volume happened because of Obama you dummy!
All of this started under GWB as he understood as an oilman it takes f...king TIME!
And then you have idiots like you clamoring for EPA action documents,etc.etc.etc.!!!

But your idiot president TOLD US.. and the world...
President Barack Obama said he wants the U.S. to become one of Brazil’s “best customers” when recent oil discoveries come online and pledged to work with his counterpart, Dilma Rousseff, to deepen trade ties with Latin America’s biggest economy.
Obama Tells Rousseff U.S. to Be Among Brazil’s ‘Best Customers’

Does that sound like a President that wants the USA to be energy independent??????

That number is not worth a shit, you think that's a good number you're a fucking delusional retard. The bar is very low when it comes to progressive government.... Lol

Stop by to offer some Entirely Uninformed Bold Assertions?

What do you consider a "good number?
350,001 would be a start......has Obama ever broke even?

Have you already forgotten the price of gas when TX oil man Bush had the reigns?
The democrat congress did let it get up there....

How does Congress do that......fucking brick.....
First rodeo?

I notice that you aren't very strong on detail........
Not much of what you liberals put down requires much detail....

Keep on harping that shit!! The Democrat party has won the popular vote in six of the last seven national elections. Stuff that down yer' chute!

14 million?

Civilian Labor Force

If someone is getting paid at a wage equivalent to their job skills, it is trickling down at a level at which it should be trickling. Your argument is that someone offering skills worth a certain amount should get more just because. If your job skills are worth $8/hour and you get paid $8/hour, why should you get paid an amount higher than that?

What it boils down to is someone making a wage where they can't support themselves resulting in their use of social welfare is the employers part. In reality, if all they offer in the way of skills isn't worth enough to support themselves, the problem is with the one offering the skills not the one offering the equivalent pay for those skills.

Our "job creators" are deciding what wages those skills should pay. Those skills used to pay a wage you could live off of.......now we need the taxpayers to support the job creators workforce

When he left office, half a million people per month were being relieved of the need to commute to work.....

When Obama took office, the prices went back up yet you say nothing about that. They still aren't down to where they were when Bush left. The way I see it, it was better under Bush.

You my friend are a phuckin' liar!!!!

BW-chicken-debt.jpg

Last edited:
The democrat congress did let it get up there....

How does Congress do that......fucking brick.....
First rodeo?

I notice that you aren't very strong on detail........
Not much of what you liberals put down requires much detail....

Keep on harping that shit!! The Democrat party has won the popular vote in six of the last seven national elections. Stuff that down yer' chute!
We're going to stuff Trump up your liberal ass.....

Our "job creators" are deciding what wages those skills should pay. Those skills used to pay a wage you could live off of.......now we need the taxpayers to support the job creators workforce
It seems you want your .gov to now....that's fucking brilliant.....

You my friend are a phuckin' liar!!!!

BW-chicken-debt.jpg

Hey YOU Idiot!!! Are you aware that TARP has been paid BACK and has paid also a profit???
FACTS... Dummy!
Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica
See what was paid out to who?
$620.3 Billion paid out... BUT WAIT... $688.9 Billion paid back! WHAT a profit??? of $68.6 billion!
And guess what DUMMY! All this paid back $688.9 Billion and Obama still had a deficit!
Great management!
TARP071016.png

Forum List

Back