US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

The U.S. added 287,000 new jobs in June, according to the Labor Department report ...

declining-middle-class-income-and-taxes-15-638.jpg

I don't see your "Thank You President Obama here.....

Oh and can you post the May 2016,the revised number please
along with your thanks to Barry....
Thank You President Obama, for killing 5 more cops.

So 287,000 were added in june but in May only 38,000 when 162,000 were expected so subtract 162,000 from 287,000 you get 125,000 add the 38,000 and that gives you 163,000. So since May was so bad the June numbers basically even it out and keeps job creation about where its been.
151,000 jobs for January
242,000 jobs for Feburuary
215,000 jobs for March
160,000 jobs for April
So as you can see we have had a high of 287,000 a low of 38,000 and a lot of jumping in between.
I'm surprised that with unemployment at 4.7% and there being 5.8 million jobs availible, hiring would be that high.

America has near record 5.8 million job openings
Who really wants to work two 29 hour full time jobs?
With education you don't have to. Something most Republicans simply don't get. Sad.

You mean the education Liberals want someone to pay for on behalf of a kid whose own parents won't do it? If the kid's own parents don't think he/she is a good investment, neither to do I.
Education is a good investment for the Country. Red States show us what happens without education.

hmmmm...seems all of the bottom ten states with the lowest black ownership are blue states!

blackhomeownershipstates.png

Last edited:
With education you don't have to. Something most Republicans simply don't get. Sad.

You mean the education Liberals want someone to pay for on behalf of a kid whose own parents won't do it? If the kid's own parents don't think he/she is a good investment, neither to do I.
Education is a good investment for the Country. Red States show us what happens without education.

Then let the parents of those kids prove to me their kid is one by providing college for their own children.

Good point...College education should be reserved only for those who can afford it

Someone claiming something is a good investment then expecting others to be the one doing the investing tells me it isn't a good investment.

Education has proven to be a good investment for society. That is why we have free K-12 education

I'm surprised that with unemployment at 4.7% and there being 5.8 million jobs availible, hiring would be that high.

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

hmmmm...seems all of the bottom ten states with the lowest black ownership are blue states!

View attachment 81144

Ummmm....wouldn't that just reflect the percentage of blacks in those states?

Then let the parents of those kids prove to me their kid is one by providing college for their own children.

Good point...College education should be reserved only for those who can afford it

Someone claiming something is a good investment then expecting others to be the one doing the investing tells me it isn't a good investment.

Education has proven to be a good investment for society. That is why we have free K-12 education

It's free? I guess the 55% of each property tax bill I get that goes to K-12 education is a misprint.

I've seen the results of that good investment you say is happening. Not a good example to support your claim.

View attachment 81144

Oh, unwilling to accept facts when they say what you don't want to hear?

It's free? I guess the 55% of each property tax bill I get that goes to K-12 education is a misprint.

I've seen the results of that good investment you say is happening. Not a good example to support your claim.

Do you understand what taxes are?

They go to pay for services that help the society like "free" education, "free" Police and fire protection, "free" roads

They go to pay for services that help the society like "free" education, "free" Police and fire protection, "free" roads

Which means they aren't free. Apparently you don't know what free means.

View attachment 81144

Ummmmm....wouldn't a state with a higher percentage of blacks living in it tend to have a higher percentage of black home ownership?

Of course they are free....I don't pay when I call 911 or when the snow plow comes down my street

I pay taxes and those taxes pay for services that benefit "We the People" like free education

View attachment 81144

Ummmmm....wouldn't a state with a higher percentage of blacks living in it tend to have a higher percentage of black home ownership?

Clearly you don't understand proportions.

Of course they are free....I don't pay when I call 911 or when the snow plow comes down my street

I pay taxes and those taxes pay for services that benefit "We the People" like free education

To say they're free would mean you don't pay at all.

You're an idiot if you think something you pay for, whether it's through taxes or at the point of sale, is free.

You're an idiot if you think something you pay for, whether it's through taxes or at the point of sale, is free.

Government provided services are still paid for. We still must pay the salaries of cops, teachers, road workers

However, those services are provided free to the community. You do not get a bill when a cop comes to your door or when your child enters kindergarten

Government provided services are still paid for. We still must pay the salaries of cops, teachers, road workers

However, those services are provided free to the community. You do not get a bill when a cop comes to your door or when your child enters kindergarten

If it has to be paid for, it's not free. It doesn't matter when the paying is done but that it is.

If it has to be paid for, it's not free. It doesn't matter when the paying is done but that it is.

It is Government provided services paid through the entire budget. Yes, Government is funded by taxes, but you do not receive a bill at the end of the school year. If you are a millionaire, your child gets to attend the local school at no charge. If you are poor, your child can attend the same school

View attachment 81144

Clearly you don't understand proportions.
Math escapes liberals....

It is Government provided services paid through the entire budget. Yes, Government is funded by taxes, but you do not receive a bill at the end of the school year. If you are a millionaire, your child gets to attend the local school at no charge. If you are poor, your child can attend the same school

So does some magic fairy pay the taxes?

So does some magic fairy pay the taxes?

?

Maybe this graph can explain your lack in math skills, i.e. you think education is "free"! Maybe you should take some remedial arithmetic to see what "free" means.
Solving America’s Math Problem - Education Next
Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 9.22.34 AM.png

Yes, they are confiscation of wealth....why?

Forum List

Back