US adds massive 287,000 jobs in June.....Quite A Change From Bush's Fiasco

I'm surprised that with unemployment at 4.7% and there being 5.8 million jobs availible, hiring would be that high.

America has near record 5.8 million job openings
Who really wants to work two 29 hour full time jobs?
With education you don't have to. Something most Republicans simply don't get. Sad.

You mean the education Liberals want someone to pay for on behalf of a kid whose own parents won't do it? If the kid's own parents don't think he/she is a good investment, neither to do I.
Education is a good investment for the Country. Red States show us what happens without education.

Then let the parents of those kids prove to me their kid is one by providing college for their own children.
Too bad Republicans don't know anything about education. They just assume it's all about college. Becoming an apprentice Plumber is getting an education. Course, being a plumber is too hard. Turns out even Joe wasn't one. He just pretended to be.

The bizarre truth about 'Joe the Plumber': He's not called Joe, he's not a plumber and he owes $1,200 in tax

Education is a good investment for the Country. Red States show us what happens without education.

Then let the parents of those kids prove to me their kid is one by providing college for their own children.

Good point...College education should be reserved only for those who can afford it

Someone claiming something is a good investment then expecting others to be the one doing the investing tells me it isn't a good investment.

Education has proven to be a good investment for society. That is why we have free K-12 education

Maybe this graph can explain your lack in math skills, i.e. you think education is "free"! Maybe you should take some remedial arithmetic to see what "free" means.
Solving America’s Math Problem - Education Next
View attachment 81152
Wow, it really went down under Bush.

hmmmm...seems all of the bottom ten states with the lowest black ownership are blue states!

View attachment 81144

Ummmm....wouldn't that just reflect the percentage of blacks in those states?

Oh, unwilling to accept facts when they say what you don't want to hear?

Ummmmm....wouldn't a state with a higher percentage of blacks living in it tend to have a higher percentage of black home ownership?

Clearly you don't understand proportions.
Math escapes liberals....
Sure it does.

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.

President Obama's economy is generating a million more jobs a month that the Republicans under Bush

And Republicans want to run the country again

Who really wants to work two 29 hour full time jobs?
With education you don't have to. Something most Republicans simply don't get. Sad.

You mean the education Liberals want someone to pay for on behalf of a kid whose own parents won't do it? If the kid's own parents don't think he/she is a good investment, neither to do I.

Too bad Republicans don't know anything about education. They just assume it's all about college. Becoming an apprentice Plumber is getting an education. Course, being a plumber is too hard. Turns out even Joe wasn't one. He just pretended to be.

The bizarre truth about 'Joe the Plumber': He's not called Joe, he's not a plumber and he owes $1,200 in tax

College is what you retard Liberals believe those of us who aren't a kid's parents should do for that kid when his/her own parents won't do it.

It's not my place to provide the funding for someone else's kid to go to college or become a plumber.

Which means they aren't free. Apparently you don't know what free means.

Of course they are free....I don't pay when I call 911 or when the snow plow comes down my street

I pay taxes and those taxes pay for services that benefit "We the People" like free education

To say they're free would mean you don't pay at all.

You're an idiot if you think something you pay for, whether it's through taxes or at the point of sale, is free.

Government provided services are still paid for. We still must pay the salaries of cops, teachers, road workers

However, those services are provided free to the community. You do not get a bill when a cop comes to your door or when your child enters kindergarten

If it has to be paid for, it's not free. It doesn't matter when the paying is done but that it is.

It is Government provided services paid through the entire budget. Yes, Government is funded by taxes, but you do not receive a bill at the end of the school year. If you are a millionaire, your child gets to attend the local school at no charge. If you are poor, your child can attend the same school

The bill is in the form of property taxes, moron. That means there is a charge.

President Obama's economy is generating a million more jobs a month that the Republicans under Bush

The Obama economy generated 13 million more food stamp recipients than existed under Bush and Democrats want to keep running the country. Tells me that was their plan.

The Obama economy generated 13 million more food stamp recipients
And Bush generated 14.7 million more, and Obama is actually 12.3. Bush owns the modern record for adding the most new recipients.

The percentage of society on food stamps is a record held by Obama. It's still over 45 million. Surely, if Obama is as good as you say he is, he could do something about that record.

Of course they are free....I don't pay when I call 911 or when the snow plow comes down my street

I pay taxes and those taxes pay for services that benefit "We the People" like free education

You're an idiot if you think something you pay for, whether it's through taxes or at the point of sale, is free.

Government provided services are still paid for. We still must pay the salaries of cops, teachers, road workers

However, those services are provided free to the community. You do not get a bill when a cop comes to your door or when your child enters kindergarten

If it has to be paid for, it's not free. It doesn't matter when the paying is done but that it is.

It is Government provided services paid through the entire budget. Yes, Government is funded by taxes, but you do not receive a bill at the end of the school year. If you are a millionaire, your child gets to attend the local school at no charge. If you are poor, your child can attend the same school

Property taxes apply whether you have children or not.

It is not a bill

It is not a bill

Try not paying it and see what happens.

Anyone that claims things like school, police, fire, etc. are free is a mental case.

The Obama economy generated 13 million more food stamp recipients than existed under Bush and Democrats want to keep running the country. Tells me that was their plan.

Those who work and still need government assistance is the fault of our "job creators" Obama is stepping up and assisting those who receive insufficient wages

Those who work and still need government assistance is the fault of our "job creators" Obama is stepping up and assisting those who receive insufficient wages

Not when they are being paid what their skills are worth.

If someone that offers $8/hour skills is getting $8/hour, that's not insufficient. The only thing insufficient is their skills.

It is not a bill

Anyone that claims things like school, police, fire, etc. are free is a mental case.

They do not kick your children out of school for not paying taxes.

Schools, police, fire are a responsibility of the community as a whole.

It is not a bill

People get kicked out of their houses for not paying that bill.

If those things are the responsibility of the community as a whole, what about those that are meeting their responsibility? You can't claim the whole should be responsible then exempt some from it. It's either the whole or it's not.

It is not a bill

People get kicked out of their houses for not paying that bill.

If those things are the responsibility of the community as a whole, what about those that are meeting their responsibility? You can't claim the whole should be responsible then exempt some from it. It's either the whole or it's not.

Sorry...but that does nothing to support your position

And Bush generated 14.7 million more, and Obama is actually 12.3. Bush owns the modern record for adding the most new recipients.

The percentage of society on food stamps is a record held by Obama. It's still over 45 million. Surely, if Obama is as good as you say he is, he could do something about that record.
No it isn't! Food stamp participation has declined over 1.2 million over the last year.

OFFSHORE DRILLING:
Obama admin says new safety rules may delay drilling, raise gas prices

Katie Howell, E&E reporter

Greenwire: Friday, October 8, 2010
The Obama administration is acknowledging that its new offshore drilling safety regulations will raise costs for the oil and gas industry -- and may also delay some offshore development, slightly increase gas prices and kill some jobs.

The new rules unveiled last week would increase operating costs by an estimated $1.42 million for each new deepwater well drilled with a floating rig, $170,000 for each new deepwater well drilled with a platform rig and $90,000 for each new shallow-water well, according to an Interior Department notice released yesterday.

Interior says the cost of compliance with the new rules is "not an insignificant amount" but would add on less than 2 percent of the cost of drilling a well in deep water and 1 percent for shallow-water wells. Typical deepwater wells drilled with floating platforms usually cost about $90 million to $100 million, Interior says in the notice to be published next week in the Federal Register.

$2 a gallon Obamagas ...$1.50 by Election Day.

And we are EXPORTING OIL

I don't know where the hell you live, but it ain't $2 a gallon.

I live in the beautiful state of NJ where Obamagas sells for $1.92 a gallon

Head out West. Between $2.15 and $2.45

No it isn't! Food stamp participation has declined over 1.2 million over the last year.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back