US Army officer Ben Hodges " Trump knows NOTHING ABOUT WAR" Checkmate MAGA & Commies

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Why doesn't the US have a presidential candidate of the caliber of Ben Hodges?
I urge everyone to read up on the Budapest Memorandum, where Ukraine (+Belarus) gave up its nuclear weapons (to Moscow) with the understanding that Ukraine's sovereign borders would be respected and protected. The U.S., the U.K., and Moscow 🇷🇺 empire signed that Agreement. Putin has SPAT on that Agreement, and chose to invade Ukraine.

Wake up: Moscow is Already at War with us !​

- Gen. Ben Hodges

Ben Hodges, like Dick Cheney, is vehemently opposed to reopening the 911 investigation.
If you are pro- Moscow you are anti-humanity...
1689385895325.png

Well since Kamala is a former Navy Seal I guess she has one up on Trump. 🤡
General Hodges has a great grasp to the realities of the 🇷🇺 Kremlin. It's really hard for me to listen to the likes of Speaker Johnson and Ex-President Donald Trump.

Hodges for the Oval Office!!

Well since Kamala is a former Navy Seal I guess she has one up on Trump. 🤡
I thought she was a Green Beret?

Maybe she was both. Doesn't she have two Medals of Honor, a DSC, Silver Star and 27 Purple Hearts?

I urge everyone to read up on the Budapest Memorandum, where Ukraine (+Belarus) gave up its nuclear weapons (to Moscow) with the understanding that Ukraine's sovereign borders would be respected and protected. The U.S., the U.K., and Moscow 🇷🇺 empire signed that Agreement. Putin has SPAT on that Agreement, and chose to invade Ukraine.

- Gen. Ben Hodges

Another warmonger like Harris, Biden, and Cheney.

General Hodges has a great grasp to the realities of the 🇷🇺 Kremlin. It's really hard for me to listen to the likes of Speaker Johnson and Ex-President Donald Trump.

Hodges for the Oval Office!!
Yeah, maybe he'll start an American version of the Winged Hussars. Like the ones that charged Hitler's Panzers in Poland but smarter

- Gen. Ben Hodges

Ben Hodges of Eisenhower!

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

When Russia launches nukes, they will be aimed at America over a war America has NO STAKE IN AT ALL...

just traitors using Ukraine to launder our money and stuff their pockets with...

Wrong, EMH is pro America, you are pro Israel, as is Hodges....

I am a neutral in the conflict between Israel and Palestine
" For peace to ever prevail between Israel and Palestine, it's vital that Western powers play a neutral role."

you blame the Jews for 9/11, Katrina , Bolshevik despotism, etc , I see your point , still what it has to do with what Ben Hodges said about trump´s war strategy ?

Forum List

Back