US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

Toobin on CNN says McCabe is a good friend and colleague being persecuted by the Trump Justice Department.

Toobin learned all he knows about journalism from this man:

AnJALys.jpg

...retard, who is McCabe prosecuted by if not DOJ?

Hey FUCKED UP poorly educated dumbass.

Prosecute is something the Justice Department is supposed to do to criminals like McCabe.

Persecute has a connotation of abusive, oppressive, unfair.

Perhap you were educated in one of those shitty schools in one of those rotting cities in the North or California. Try Remedial English for a start.

I misread and stand corrected.

Still, Trump's DOJ is CLEARLY after McCabe. After Trump was publicly slamming McCabe he got fired two days before his retirement, so he couldn't get a pension earned over decades of service to this coutry. And now these charges by DOJ are being rebuked by the grand jury.

Seems clearly vindictive.

Toobin on CNN says McCabe is a good friend and colleague being persecuted by the Trump Justice Department.

AnJALys.jpg

Prosecute is something the Justice Department is supposed to do to criminals like McCabe.

Perhap you were educated in one of those shitty schools in one of those rotting cities in the North or California. Try Remedial English for a start.

Still, Trump's DOJ is CLEARLY after McCabe. After Trump was publicly slamming McCabe he got fired two days before his retirement, so he couldn't get a pension earned over decades of service to this coutry. And now these charges by DOJ are being rebuked by the grand jury. \

That's because he is a criminal.

McCabe -To Be Charged: Sedition Against the Untied States

This was bantered about last night on Hannity but sources inside the DOJ are seriously considering the charge, as it is now clear all four of the FISA applications and warrants were ILLEGALLY OBTAINED and done with premeditation. It appears that some 36 members of the Obama Administration were in on the plot and it is now coming fully out into the light.

Sedition is a very serious charge and means the group was intentionally and with fore thought, attempting to remove a duly elected president by illegal and unlawful means.

Its no wonder McCabe was desperately trying to get the DOJ to deffer his charges and avoid prosecution. Now we understand the desperation of the democrats, they are scared shitless...

Andrew McCabe Needs To Be BEHIND BARS After His Coup Revelations - Cancel His Book Tour NOW

Meh.

"A little Fascism never hurt anybody" -- democrats 2020
Expecting the government to respect the Bill of Rights is what the left now calls "fascism."

AnJALys.jpg

Still, Trump's DOJ is CLEARLY after McCabe. After Trump was publicly slamming McCabe he got fired two days before his retirement, so he couldn't get a pension earned over decades of service to this coutry. And now these charges by DOJ are being rebuked by the grand jury. \

Prove it in court.

He lied about leaks tio media - if that makes you a criminal then trump is a mass murderer.

AnJALys.jpg

Prove it in court.

It will be. And then what will you say?

McCabe -To Be Charged: Sedition Against the Untied States

This was bantered about last night on Hannity but sources inside the DOJ are seriously considering the charge, as it is now clear all four of the FISA applications and warrants were ILLEGALLY OBTAINED and done with premeditation. It appears that some 36 members of the Obama Administration were in on the plot and it is now coming fully out into the light.

Sedition is a very serious charge and means the group was intentionally and with fore thought, attempting to remove a duly elected president by illegal and unlawful means.

Its no wonder McCabe was desperately trying to get the DOJ to deffer his charges and avoid prosecution. Now we understand the desperation of the democrats, they are scared shitless...

Andrew McCabe Needs To Be BEHIND BARS After His Coup Revelations - Cancel His Book Tour NOW
271017-f9b66d80b0da990b45ab734ec4194d6c.jpg

Prove it in court.

It will not be, DOJ was already rebuked by the grand jury.

But lets say he will be convicted for lying about leaking to the media...we are not talking Al Capone criminality here. I'm not even sure he would deserve to lose pension for decades of service to this country over that.

What he did, did NOT meet that definition of Sedition....
Bull Shit

The group planned and executed an attempted Coup De'taut. It most certainly meets the criteria for an act of sedition.

They lied to the FISA court to obtain warrants..
Used those warrants to spy on the president elect and then A SITTING PRESIDENT..

I can only imagine what your stance would be if this had happened to Obama... And Obama is implicated in this act of sedition.
There was no act of sedition, per your definition of it, that you posted.... can't you even read and comprehend what you read...
HINT:
Tell us where the armed force was.....
Use of the FBI, CIA, And NSA you idiot...
:rofl::rofl:

You are not dancing or spinning very well.....

That is not force or by force.
Deception is the only force required... but your too stupid to understand that.

no it isn't... silly willy! The law is not ambiguous.... it is CLEAR.

And again, please tell us how YOU and the right wing rags, KNOW that mcCabe is being indicted on this, BEFORE McCabe has been told? Isn't that ILLEGAL for YOU to know before the person being charged is notified....?

What he did, did NOT meet that definition of Sedition.... Can you show me why you think it did? To me... that's just bull crud by DiGenova... And I thought it was suppose to be Lack of Candor

You do realize and KNOW that even Trump didn't think DiGenova was qualified and wouldn't hire him or his wife as his lawyers.... :rolleyes:

If this is just done by prosecutors for partisan reasons to please President Trump's call for it, a lot of prosecutors and Barr, should be charged, tried, and put in jail....or in the least fired, removed from office... and Trump should be impeached, for abuse of power.

Why didn't the grand jury that was called back up by prosecutors who met this past week on McCabe, issue an indictment? Maybe they will be brought back next week for it, but it seems odd, that McCabe has not been charged yet, even though everyone in the right wing claim to have and inside LEAKED source, that it is going to happen....

and here it is, McCabe was fired for lack of Candor regarding for giving permission that he was legally allowed to do in his Deputy job, in his position, to leak to the press that the Clinton Foundation was under investigation.... all helping Trump to win.... :rolleyes:

And ya'll are licking up these so call LEAKS that come from right wingers inside the administration, illegally leaking the info, if they really did.

YOU ALL should not KNOW that McCabe is being charged, BEFORE McCabe is told he is being charged with a crime.... but this is all okay, with you Hypocrites, eh?

Prosecutors Near Decision on Whether to Seek an Andrew McCabe Indictment
Considering 2 years of RUSSIA and your continued assertations, you have less cred on this topic then a fucked up crackhead at an AA meeting.
I have plenty of cred on it, and the Special Counsel's/Mueller report, to back it up.... just because you never took the time to read it in full, is not my problem...

It's YOU who just believes what the right wing rags you read, tells you, without ever reading the actual report on the evidence found.
So please link proof.

Russian interference = Facebook ads on the world wide web. AKA the Internet

Utter

bull

crap....

Try reading something informative....

This indictment explains a great deal. I recommend the entire read, so you can understand more than your right wing talking point.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download
Just stop.... your embarrassing yourself...
How am I embarrassing myself?

It is YOU ALL, who do not ever research and read the pertinent information to discern the truth....

What he did, did NOT meet that definition of Sedition.... Can you show me why you think it did? To me... that's just bull crud by DiGenova... And I thought it was suppose to be Lack of Candor

You do realize and KNOW that even Trump didn't think DiGenova was qualified and wouldn't hire him or his wife as his lawyers.... :rolleyes:

If this is just done by prosecutors for partisan reasons to please President Trump's call for it, a lot of prosecutors and Barr, should be charged, tried, and put in jail....or in the least fired, removed from office... and Trump should be impeached, for abuse of power.

Why didn't the grand jury that was called back up by prosecutors who met this past week on McCabe, issue an indictment? Maybe they will be brought back next week for it, but it seems odd, that McCabe has not been charged yet, even though everyone in the right wing claim to have and inside LEAKED source, that it is going to happen....

and here it is, McCabe was fired for lack of Candor regarding for giving permission that he was legally allowed to do in his Deputy job, in his position, to leak to the press that the Clinton Foundation was under investigation.... all helping Trump to win.... :rolleyes:

And ya'll are licking up these so call LEAKS that come from right wingers inside the administration, illegally leaking the info, if they really did.

YOU ALL should not KNOW that McCabe is being charged, BEFORE McCabe is told he is being charged with a crime.... but this is all okay, with you Hypocrites, eh?

Considering 2 years of RUSSIA and your continued assertations, you have less cred on this topic then a fucked up crackhead at an AA meeting.
I have plenty of cred on it, and the Special Counsel's/Mueller report, to back it up.... just because you never took the time to read it in full, is not my problem...

It's YOU who just believes what the right wing rags you read, tells you, without ever reading the actual report on the evidence found.
So please link proof.
How many times have I done this already.... linked the Mueller Report for you to read? Here is a searchable version:

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

So please link proof.
How many times have I done this already.... linked the Mueller Report for you to read? Here is a searchable version:

The Mueller report made no assertions or prosecutor demands.. Thus it means squat...

Prove it in court.

It will not be, DOJ was already rebuked by the grand jury.

But lets say he will be convicted for lying about leaking to the media...we are not talking Al Capone criminality here. I'm not even sure he would deserve to lose pension for decades of service to this country over that.

His participation in the attempted coup against trump is called sedition.

Look it up.

So please link proof.

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.

So please link proof.

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.
it says what she wants, even though it doesn't.

it's all she has left and she won't let go.

they were LOOKING for reasons to go after trump and found nothing. yet, they still reference a report that didn't give them what they were looking for as if it did.

Forum List

Back