US bases in Europe on condition red or Charlie...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
The media isn't covering this I guess they just can't stop with the SCOTUS ruling and the bad debate by Joe... TDS is the cause... but this is real people... condition Charley is not a good place to be... it means an attack is all but imminent....
And I'll bet Biden has no idea its happening....

(NewsNation) — U.S. military facilities in much of Europe are on alert for a possible terrorist attack, according to a statement from the U.S. European Command headquarters.

The command told personnel in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy and elsewhere that condition “Charlie” is in effect.

The Charlie threat level “applies when an incident occurs or intelligence is received indicating some form of terrorist action or targeting against personnel or facilities is likely,” according to the Army’s website.

The media isn't covering this I guess they just can't stop with the SCOTUS ruling and the bad debate by Joe... TDS is the cause... but this is real people... condition Charley is not a good place to be... it means an attack is all but imminent....

(NewsNation) — U.S. military facilities in much of Europe are on alert for a possible terrorist attack, according to a statement from the U.S. European Command headquarters.

The command told personnel in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy and elsewhere that condition “Charlie” is in effect.

The Charlie threat level “applies when an incident occurs or intelligence is received indicating some form of terrorist action or targeting against personnel or facilities is likely,” according to the Army’s website.

Maybe just a 4th of July precaution. IDK. It is what it is though.

After 4pm Joe Biden will have checked out, that would mean anything after 12am in Europe any attack can happen and the Potato head would be sound asleep.

They can take care of themselves, on high alert.

Forum List

Back