US completely and totally mishandling Ebola outbreak

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
First of all, as nice a guy as Duncan might have been he should have been IMMEDIATELY Quarantined to a Level IV facility; that's what I would have done, but I'm not the incompetent moron presently running the CDC or his Boss.

I know there's a Level IV Facility in Bethesda, but did you know that there are only 3 other facilities in the country all with a total of 19 beds? That's it. There are only 19 beds to safely treat Ebola patients in the USA.

For reasons, I can't being to understand, we are not IMMEDIATELY quarantining diagnosed patients to these facilities. If we want to stop any further spread, right now is the time to fill these beds.

We've had 2 good intentioned, but unprepared, nurses trying to handle Ebola and they both got infected.

I've been borderline hysterical about this, I know. But when a Level IV Slate Cleaning biopathogen finds it way to a major US City, sometime hysteria is a perfectly normal response

There are only 19 level 4 bio-containment beds in the whole of the United States...and four in the UK Underground Medic

St. Patrick Hospital 1 of 4 sites in U.S. ready for Ebola patients

We look like a huge joke on the world stage right now, instead of banning flights and visitors from these African countries like a sane country would do we let them in and now we are totally fucked, what other first world country has ebola besides us? we are a joke.

We look like a huge joke on the world stage right now, instead of banning flights and visitors from these African countries like a sane country would do we let them in and now we are totally fucked, what other first world country has ebola besides us? we are a joke.

not only not banning flights into the United States

but insisting that doing so would cause more outbreaks

First of all, as nice a guy as Duncan might have been he should have been IMMEDIATELY Quarantined to a Level IV facility; that's what I would have done, but I'm not the incompetent moron presently running the CDC or his Boss.

I know there's a Level IV Facility in Bethesda, but did you know that there are only 3 other facilities in the country all with a total of 19 beds? That's it. There are only 19 beds to safely treat Ebola patients in the USA.

For reasons, I can't being to understand, we are not IMMEDIATELY quarantining diagnosed patients to these facilities. If we want to stop any further spread, right now is the time to fill these beds.

We've had 2 good intentioned, but unprepared, nurses trying to handle Ebola and they both got infected.

I've been borderline hysterical about this, I know. But when a Level IV Slate Cleaning biopathogen finds it way to a major US City, sometime hysteria is a perfectly normal response

There are only 19 level 4 bio-containment beds in the whole of the United States...and four in the UK Underground Medic

of course they are still doing it wrong

look at the guy running around not suited up

B0BepBlIAAIBTMD.jpg

What direct flights are there from West Africa to the US? None...
Should poor handling of Ebola patient in Dallas hospital somehow the govts. fault, not really...
The medical professionals that bumbled this case are responsible..

Let's see now....a federal government with access to trillions of dollars, numerous experts, and unlimited power can't get it's act together to handle a virus.

Wow!

Yet millions of Americans think big government is great.:uhoh3:

That Pham chick is cuter than hell. 26, cute, and firm. I really hope she gets better. I hate to admit it, but I am not as concerned about the other one. It's not because she is black. I have gotten some brown sugar on my cock, trust me. She is just not as attractive as the asian nurse. Pham is an asian nurse - what a combination! A real fantasy girl.

Should poor handling of Ebola patient in Dallas hospital somehow the govts. fault, not really...

Cancel the visas...duh. Are you that dumb or just racking up post count?

Yes, the poor handling of Duncan is Obama's, Frieden's and Dallas hospital fault. Since Obama and Frieden had no protocol, the Dallas Hospital should have packed up Duncan and send him to Bethesda. He might have had a fighting chance at that point and nobody else would have gotten infected

There should be a priority in treatment protocol:

The Top Five

1. White male - honestly, the world would descend into utter chaos without us

2. Asian nurses - no explanation needed

3. White women - to incubate the fertilized egg of the white male, of course

4. Asians - they contribute more to humanity than most other ethnic groups

5. Jews - I admire them (but not as much as asian nurses). They are very prosperous and there faith required discipline, something lacking from most religions and in most other aspects of life. Plus, all societies need a scapegoat.

I could easily prioritize the top 10, or 20. However, I do not want to offend anybody.

There should be a priority in treatment protocol:

The Top Five

1. White male - honestly, the world would descend into utter chaos without us

2. Asian nurses - no explanation needed

3. White women - to incubate the fertilized egg of the white male, of course

4. Asians - they contribute more to humanity than most other ethnic groups

5. Jews - I admire them (but not as much as asian nurses). They are very prosperous and there faith required discipline, something lacking from most religions and in most other aspects of life. Plus, all societies need a scapegoat.

I could easily prioritize the top 10, or 20. However, I do not want to offend anybody.

Glad you dialed it back

Cancel the visas...duh. Are you that dumb or just racking up post count?

Yes, the poor handling of Duncan is Obama's, Frieden's and Dallas hospital fault. Since Obama and Frieden had no protocol, the Dallas Hospital should have packed up Duncan and send him to Bethesda. He might have had a fighting chance at that point and nobody else would have gotten infected

To answer your question, he/she/it is that DUMB.

In a sane nation, this ebola thing would not be happening.

Right now? We have been looking like a joke to the rest of the world since Obama went on his America apology tour !

Forum List

Back