US condems Israel´s School Shelling while resupplying the IDF

As Israel runs out of ammunition, it sends a request for US supplies that has been accepted by the Obama Adminstration. Nevertheless, even the US condemns Israel´s attack on an UN School.

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
White House: UN School Shelling 'Indefensible' - ABC News

So tell us -- who does your body Assad run to when he needs more weapons? Is it Russia, North Korea, or Iran?
What´s your problem? Please don´t harass me with your Assad phobia. I just reported by the way.

As Israel runs out of ammunition, it sends a request for US supplies that has been accepted by the Obama Adminstration. Nevertheless, even the US condemns Israel´s attack on an UN School.

So tell us -- who does your body Assad run to when he needs more weapons? Is it Russia, North Korea, or Iran?

What´s your problem? Please don´t harass me with your Assad phobia. I just reported by the way.

Does this happen to be the Middle East forum where people can post news regarding the Middle East? Isn't Syria part of the Middle East. You seem to have a problem with any article which is negative to the Syrian regime.

Does this happen to be the Middle East forum where people can post news regarding the Middle East? Isn't Syria part of the Middle East. You seem to have a problem with any article which is negative to the Syrian regime.
You are eager to discriminate President Assad. That isn´t news.

If I post an article against him, you are quick to say it is a lie. You really are backing him up for some reason -- no matter what he does.

Have I not been posting articles about other incidents in the Middle East? In your mind, am I always saying something against your hero or posting an article showing his regime in a bad light and nothing else about the Middle East? Meanwhile, you get on your high horse and can't stand to see anything said against him when the reports coming out might actually be true. By the way, why don't you post anything about some other Middle East countries, such as Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates? These countries are not operating in some vacuum.

Could it be because he has slaughtered tens of thousands of his OWN PEOPLE??

If I post an article against him, you are quick to say it is a lie. You really are backing him up for some reason -- no matter what he does.

Have I not been posting articles about other incidents in the Middle East? In your mind, am I always saying something against your hero or posting an article showing his regime in a bad light and nothing else about the Middle East? Meanwhile, you get on your high horse and can't stand to see anything said against him when the reports coming out might actually be true.
That is not correct.
When I criticize (or just report about) an Israeli action you come up with some propaganda against Assad in the same thread and you even create new Anti-Assad threads then. You use this propaganda to justify Israel´s harsh bombings. But it isn´t the same. There is no serious threat that could wipe Israel off the map but such a threat is present for the Syrians. You prioritize your way to justify Israel´s actions before the fact that you actually should support the Syrians against those Islamist terrorists. Come on, its you who can´t stand criticism. We both know that Israel is going too far and that Syria has no other choice.

By the way, why don't you post anything about some other Middle East countries, such as Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates? These countries are not operating in some vacuum.
I really couldn´t give a shit about these crazy caliphates and I am only going to report about them if the SAA would clean up there or women dare to drive without a man. But I have several threads about the happenings in Iraq, if you are interested.

10517504_1498894900346508_8093117043392017867_n.jpg

Last edited:

Have I not been posting articles about other incidents in the Middle East? In your mind, am I always saying something against your hero or posting an article showing his regime in a bad light and nothing else about the Middle East? Meanwhile, you get on your high horse and can't stand to see anything said against him when the reports coming out might actually be true.
That is not correct.
When I criticize (or just report about) an Israeli action you come up with some propaganda against Assad in the same thread and you even create new Anti-Assad threads then. You use this propaganda to justify Israel´s harsh bombings. But it isn´t the same. There is no serious threat that could wipe Israel off the map but such a threat is present for the Syrians. You prioritize your way to justify Israel´s actions before the fact that you actually should support the Syrians against those Islamist terrorists. Come on, its you who can´t stand criticism. We both know that Israel is going too far and that Syria has no other choice.

By the way, why don't you post anything about some other Middle East countries, such as Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates? These countries are not operating in some vacuum.

I really couldn´t give a shit about these crazy caliphates and I am only going to report about them if the SAA would clean up there or women dare to drive without a man. But I have several threads about the happenings in Iraq, if you are interested.

Looks like you have no problem with people constantly posting about Israel. On the other hand I think there are others here who want to compare all the dead in Syria where so many people have died. Too bad that you don't want to see the difference between the huge amount murdered in Syria against the much smaller amount in Gaza. Meanwhile, in your opinion, is Syria being threatened to be wiped off the map? My goodness, Assad is like Superman to you so how could that happen? Let us remember what the Hamas charter says about Israel.

Actually it appears that you only give a "shit" as you say when your hero happens to be mentioned in a derogatory way even though there are events that have happened in other Middle East countries. If it bothers you so much, I would suggest that you contact every news site (such as the following) that has anything to say about him and tell them that you don't want to hear anything derogatory said about him.

President Assad of Syria's 'Machinery of Death' is committing the crimes against humanity since the Nazis claims State Department's leading war crimes official | Mail Online

At work I check my CNN and BBC Apps every half hour or so to check their subjectivity.
One of them, and to be honest, I don't remember which, had an article specifically stating that Israel was NOT running low on ammunition and that this is part of an overall strategy.

Second issue:
Israel bombs over 3,000 buildings and possibly makes a mistake regarding ONE?

That is not correct.

Looks like you have no problem with people constantly posting about Israel. On the other hand I think there are others here who want to compare all the dead in Syria where so many people have died. Too bad that you don't want to see the difference between the huge amount murdered in Syria against the much smaller amount in Gaza. Meanwhile, in your opinion, is Syria being threatened to be wiped off the map? My goodness, Assad is like Superman to you so how could that happen? Let us remember what the Hamas charter says about Israel.

Actually it appears that you only give a "shit" as you say when your hero happens to be mentioned in a derogatory way even though there are events that have happened in other Middle East countries. If it bothers you so much, I would suggest that you contact every news site (such as the following) that has anything to say about him and tell them that you don't want to hear anything derogatory said about him.

President Assad of Syria's 'Machinery of Death' is committing the crimes against humanity since the Nazis claims State Department's leading war crimes official | Mail Online

the guy testifying before congress in a blue shroud. You would think they could find a better disguise. Photos of the horror of Assad's syria.

That is not correct.

You really failed. So the terrorists made a gain or two after one and a half year of defeats and - boom - the medias come up with some crazy propaganda to boost that scum. Surely those pictures are form any CIA torture prison which are around all across the world. And now there are only 30.000 pictures? In the last article you posted there were 55.000 pictures. Eat your lies, but don´t harass me with this bullshit. Quite nonsense to make ones own evidence for such a crime.

55.000 images, over 11.000 dead:
55,000 images showing the torture, starvation, and death of over 11,000 civilians
Syrian Defector: Assad Poised to Torture and Murder 150,000 More - The Daily Beast

30.000 images, almost 10.000 dead:
State Department is reviewing almost 30,000 photographs obtained secretly from Syrian prisons
Photographs reveal that almost 10,000 people died in custody since 2011

That is not correct.

You really failed. So the terrorists made a gain or two after one and a half year of defeats and - boom - the medias come up with some crazy propaganda to boost that scum. Surely those pictures are form any CIA torture prison which are around all across the world. And now there are only 30.000 pictures? In the last article you posted there were 55.000 pictures. Eat your lies, but don´t harass me with this bullshit. Quite nonsense to make ones own evidence for such a crime.

55.000 images, over 11.000 dead:
55,000 images showing the torture, starvation, and death of over 11,000 civilians
Syrian Defector: Assad Poised to Torture and Murder 150,000 More - The Daily Beast

30.000 images, almost 10.000 dead:
State Department is reviewing almost 30,000 photographs obtained secretly from Syrian prisons
Photographs reveal that almost 10,000 people died in custody since 2011

What are you going to say if one of the refugees lets the cat out of the bag that your hero isn't what you want everyone to think that he is? However, keep on convincing yourself that he has always been like a White Knight to all his people. Dictators usually aren't though.

Sad to say that the extremist Islamic terrorists appear to have made more than a gain or two in the region where they are operating..

Don't worry, it isn't Obama's money, it belongs to the US taxpayers.
Again, don;t worry of America gets attacked because you're Israel's main supply line for its murder weapons.'

If you dislike paying for murder, or don't want terrorist attacks because you support mass murder, tell your elected reps to vote to stop it.

What are you going to say if one of the refugees lets the cat out of the bag that your hero isn't what you want everyone to think that he is? However, keep on convincing yourself that he has always been like a White Knight to all his people. Dictators usually aren't though.
They had enough time already to let the cat out of the bag, so it is not going to happen. And if the terrorists would not be there, no people would have to become refugees.

Sad to say that the extremist Islamic terrorists appear to have made more than a gain or two in the region where they are operating..
It´s almost nothing. Not even the smallest hope for them

They had enough time already to let the cat out of the bag, so it is not going to happen. And if the terrorists would not be there, no people would have to become refugees.

It´s almost nothing. Not even the smallest hope for them

It's almost nothing?? They are working on Libya now.

By the way, when many of these refugees are settled someplace permanently and they feel safe, how are you so sure that they wouldn't be spilling the beans?

Forum List

Back