US could lift sanctions against Russia

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland confirmed Tuesday that if the Minsk agreements are fully implemented, the United States could lift a number of sanctions against Russia.
Speaking at a meeting with the students of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev, Nuland said the United States could cancel some of the sanctions it had imposed against Russia if the Minsk agreements are fully implemented and if both sides of the Ukrainian conflict observe the ceasefire.

If Minsk Agreement is Fully Implemented US Could Lift Sanctions Against Russia Official World RIA Novosti

Funny thing, I didn't manage to find this news in any European or American source. Maybe, I’m not a skilled Google user. Or maybe somebody doesn't want us to know certain things.
Anyway, this might be something good in the international relations for a change. Do you think it might work?

US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland confirmed Tuesday that if the Minsk agreements are fully implemented, the United States could lift a number of sanctions against Russia.
Speaking at a meeting with the students of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev, Nuland said the United States could cancel some of the sanctions it had imposed against Russia if the Minsk agreements are fully implemented and if both sides of the Ukrainian conflict observe the ceasefire.

If Minsk Agreement is Fully Implemented US Could Lift Sanctions Against Russia Official World RIA Novosti

Funny thing, I didn't manage to find this news in any European or American source. Maybe, I’m not a skilled Google user. Or maybe somebody doesn't want us to know certain things.
Anyway, this might be something good in the international relations for a change. Do you think it might work?

I predicted a month ago that Putin had no designs on Kiev or eastern Europe....he simply wanted to keep Crimea and build a land bridge to it so the Ukes couldn't blockade the port. His own finance minister admitted yesterday that they can't afford Putin's military spending. The ruble is in free-fall so Putin wants his money-pals losses replaced by the state. He needs to be taught a lesson and embarrassed in front of the russian people. If the sanctions are lifted he got away with stealing Crimea....that's terrible policy but par for the course for Obozo.

The sanctions should not be lifted so long as part of the Crimea is in Russian hands. It's really that simple.
Pootin is nothing more than a murderous KGB street thug in a Brooks Brothers suit. Damn Eisenhower and Truman for not letting Patton take the third Army and his armed and equipped German Divisions into Russia and whip those SOBs. That's why Patton was murdered.

The sanctions should not be lifted so long as part of the Crimea is in Russian hands. It's really that simple.
Pootin is nothing more than a murderous KGB street thug in a Brooks Brothers suit. Damn Eisenhower and Truman for not letting Patton take the third Army and his armed and equipped German Divisions into Russia and whip those SOBs. That's why Patton was murdered.

True story, Hossfly . When the Americans (our boys) crossed over the Elbe at Torgau and took Dessau (Junkers Werke), Aken, Wolfen and part of Bitterfeld, they drummed together about 100 german pilots they captured - whose planes were right there at Junkers Werke - and intact - and told them that they should be ready at a minutes notice to fly for the Amis and the Brits against Russia once the war was over (it was just days from being over). I know this first hand because I sat down with one of those pilots for coffee and cake back in 1998, he was 72 going on 73 years old then and his wife worked at the Opera House in Dessau, which is how I got to know the family. He showed me pictures of the pilots together in a room being talked at by an American officer. He showed me a contract, in German, that he signed, that guaranteed all pilots who partook that their families would get double-rations during the action. Every single one of those pilots signed up, Günther told me. We were far closer to marching onward toward Moscow than most realized, and I am referring to May,1945.

Historical footnote: The Junkers Werke in Dessau was 5 KM (or less) from the factory that made the Zyklon-B tabs for the Concentration Camps. It's all on record. Even at the close of the war, the nazis were bound and determined to keep the Zyklon-B tabs in production, and for this reason, 100 fighter pilots in the middle of what is now called Sachsen-Anhalt to protect Junkers Werke and the factory. That factory is now a disqotheque in Dessau, right on the Askanische Straße, close to the intersection of the B-185 and the B-184. I lived about 4 blocks from that disco. It was a very, very weird feeling.

I predicted a month ago that Putin had no designs on Kiev or eastern Europe....he simply wanted to keep Crimea and build a land bridge to it so the Ukes couldn't blockade the port. His own finance minister admitted yesterday that they can't afford Putin's military spending. The ruble is in free-fall so Putin wants his money-pals losses replaced by the state. He needs to be taught a lesson and embarrassed in front of the russian people. If the sanctions are lifted he got away with stealing Crimea....that's terrible policy but par for the course for Obozo.
Remember how Bush stood up to Putin when Pooty invaded Georgia? Oh, never mind. He went to the Olympics and got drunk.Bush Looking Drunk At The Olympics

Dumb fuck, the Russians would have whipped our ass. Their T-34 was was the best and most versatile tank of that period. And, unlike the German Tiger, the Soviets had plenty of them. And seasoned veterans with plenty of arms. And a very short supply line compared to the US.

It's not news. The agreement about ending the sanctions were agreed upon at the same time the sanctions started.

Yeah, that.

And because the majority of Western media are too busy sniffin' King Obama's farts to have any spare time to give us any real news. :thup:

Remember how Bush stood up to Putin when Pooty invaded Georgia? Oh, never mind. He went to the Olympics and got drunk.Bush Looking Drunk At The Olympics

Hey dumbass.....Putin didn't invade Georgia proper....he responded to Georgian crackdowns on Abkhazia and South Ossetia provinces which had stopped recognizing Tbilisi rule. Did Putin stop? You bet he stopped because Bush told him to stop....these men knew each other well from Putin's vacations at the Bush41 Kennebunkport home. That was also the impetus to build the missle-shield in Poland and Czech Republic. Putin yelled and screamed....even threatened Poland with a missile attack....Poland didn't blink because they knew Bush had their back. Then along came Barry the Fairy and closed the deal down. Little wonder Putin thinks he's a sissy.

Dumb fuck, the Russians would have whipped our ass. Their T-34 was was the best and most versatile tank of that period. And, unlike the German Tiger, the Soviets had plenty of them. And seasoned veterans with plenty of arms. And a very short supply line compared to the US.
The US was supplying Russia so that would end. The Russians were back on their heels, not prepared to fight any more and Patton and the Germans were anxious to go after Russia. Read some of Gen S.L.A. Marshall's books. He was US Army official historian. Of course you're smarter tha the average bear, I realize that.

True story, Hossfly . When the Americans (our boys) crossed over the Elbe at Torgau and took Dessau (Junkers Werke), Aken, Wolfen and part of Bitterfeld, they drummed together about 100 german pilots they captured - whose planes were right there at Junkers Werke - and intact - and told them that they should be ready at a minutes notice to fly for the Amis and the Brits against Russia once the war was over (it was just days from being over). I know this first hand because I sat down with one of those pilots for coffee and cake back in 1998, he was 72 going on 73 years old then and his wife worked at the Opera House in Dessau, which is how I got to know the family. He showed me pictures of the pilots together in a room being talked at by an American officer. He showed me a contract, in German, that he signed, that guaranteed all pilots who partook that their families would get double-rations during the action. Every single one of those pilots signed up, Günther told me. We were far closer to marching onward toward Moscow than most realized, and I am referring to May,1945.

Historical footnote: The Junkers Werke in Dessau was 5 KM (or less) from the factory that made the Zyklon-B tabs for the Concentration Camps. It's all on record. Even at the close of the war, the nazis were bound and determined to keep the Zyklon-B tabs in production, and for this reason, 100 fighter pilots in the middle of what is now called Sachsen-Anhalt to protect Junkers Werke and the factory. That factory is now a disqotheque in Dessau, right on the Askanische Straße, close to the intersection of the B-185 and the B-184. I lived about 4 blocks from that disco. It was a very, very weird feeling.
My father was in the 9th Inf. Div. and they were bivouaced near a German Division in Schorndorf and he said everyone was alerted about heading for Russia and the Germans were raring to go. After Ike bounced on Patton the plans were scrapped and the Germans had to disarm. So my dad found a German officer and traded a carton of Camels for a Luger which he brought home. True story. Statistikhengst

Forum List

Back