🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Your an idiot too stupid to even understand that you are arguing in a different context than I. It is more important for you to think you are right and everyone else wrong than to understand we are both saying the same thing from to different contexts. Fuck off, moron, I'm a retired engineer who used to TUTOR others in higher math!
Obama raised the national debt 189% what is was when he took office.

Damn, did you have to give them a refund after they all failed since you do not even understand basic math?

I am a currently employed statistician, I know what the fuck I am talking about.

He did not raise the national debt 189%. To raise it 100% means to double it, I have explained this to you and given you damn near a dozen sources that back me up.

He raised it by $8.588 trillion if you count budget year to budget year. That is a rise of 74% over where he started.

Wrong again snowflake. Now you are twisting my words. You either cannot read, understand or have some other cgnitive issue. Go take a chill pill. :itsok:

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years

When Trump was sworn in, the federal debt was $19.9 trillion.

As of this moment:

us-debt-november-7-2019.jpg

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

So much for being the party of small government.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

So i guess all you're left with is to blame darkies and Muslims.
Today's Republicans are nothing more than the Democratic party lite. They spend like a slightly less drunken sailor. In this area Trump is no different than Obama.

By the way this sites search function is amazing. You have been a member since 2011 but when doing a search for topics about debt, you only seem to comment about the debt accumulated by Republicans and not one word about Democrats or Obama which makes you a partisan hack.

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

As of this moment:

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

Today's Republicans are nothing more than the Democratic party lite. They spend like a slightly less drunken sailor. In this area Trump is no different than Obama.

By the way this sites search function is amazing. You have been a member since 2011 but when doing a search for topics about debt, you only seem to comment about the debt accumulated by Republicans and not one word about Democrats or Obama which makes you a partisan hack.
While Obama's deficits were bad, a substantial part of those deficits came from the great recession that he inherited from Bush. In 2016 Obama's deficits were bad, but at least reasonable at ~ $580B, Trump has blown that up and when the next crash comes the deficit will explode to $2+T/yr. Recessions cause a massive loss in tax revenue, and usually require stimulus (increased deficit spending).

Work harder. Rich are rich because they work harder than those who aren’t .

The Golden Rule...he who has the gold makes the rules
You don’t look at % but the people. People move in and out of the 1% all the time. Not everyone stays there.

The point is that those with the wealth make the laws, actually write them and control legislators to the point they ensure passage
Those laws exist to ensure the wealthy not only maintain wealth but continue to amass it
But the wealthy aren’t the same people year in and year out. So are AOC and Ilhan Omar wealthy? Is Dan Crenshaw wealthy?

Yes they are
Almost none of the one percent move from extreme wealth to poverty. They may move from the wealthiest one percent to the wealthiest two percent

Our laws still protect them
Right but many move from poverty to middle class as well.

As of this moment:

While Obama's deficits were bad, a substantial part of those deficits came from the great recession that he inherited from Bush. In 2016 Obama's deficits were bad, but at least reasonable at ~ $580B, Trump has blown that up and when the next crash comes the deficit will explode to $2+T/yr. Recessions cause a massive loss in tax revenue, and usually require stimulus (increased deficit spending).
Then vote Trump out in 2020. You’re also not really a banker.

Work harder. Rich are rich because they work harder than those who aren’t .

You don’t look at % but the people. People move in and out of the 1% all the time. Not everyone stays there.

The point is that those with the wealth make the laws, actually write them and control legislators to the point they ensure passage
Those laws exist to ensure the wealthy not only maintain wealth but continue to amass it
But the wealthy aren’t the same people year in and year out. So are AOC and Ilhan Omar wealthy? Is Dan Crenshaw wealthy?

Depends on how you define wealthy
Net worth of over $1mil and annual income of over $400k.

The deal about economic results is they take time. What Trump is doing today will manifest itself years from now. Our past adherence to establishment economic norms is what made our economy stagnant. Trump's economy is inclusive and coupled with a healthy dose of Trump protectionism, the working American benefits. Establishment Democrats are anti worker and taxpayer. Viva Trump
Agree

We will pay an economic price for Trumps senseless trade wars for decades. Some of the trade may never return
If the jobs return, that's even better. Trump has our trading partners, who were previously bowed to, squirming in their seats. He has let them know that we are the boss, unlike all our weak Presidents since Eisenhower.

I don't care what you pull out of your ass, nitwad, it is all contextually wrong. You cannot double something by taking 89% of it.

Correct, you would have to take 100% of it to double it. As all of the links I gave you prove.

189% increase in our debt is a near doubling of it that Obama created going from 10.6 trillion when he entered office in 2009 to almost 20 trillion when he left 8 years later. End of story.

A 189% increase in our debt would be a near tripling, not a doubling.

I think the problem is the words are too confusing for you, they have more than 3 or 4 letters so they are outside of your reading level.

View attachment 288819

If you are measuring the increase, all you are measuring is the difference between the starting point and the ending point.

Let me give you a basic example.

You start with 100 dollars. You end up with 200 dollars. That is an increase of 100 dollars, which is 100% of your starting amount, meaning your money increased by 100%

If you start with 100 dollars and end up with 300 dollars, that is an increase of 200 dollars, which is 200% of your starting amount, meaning you increased your money by 200%

Here is another example of it being done correctly..

View attachment 288821

The NASDAQ went up today by 0.44%, not by 100.44%...just 0.44% since that is the amount of change.
Your an idiot too stupid to even understand that you are arguing in a different context than I. It is more important for you to think you are right and everyone else wrong than to understand we are both saying the same thing from to different contexts. Fuck off, moron, I'm a retired engineer who used to TUTOR others in higher math!
Hey Einstein the tutor, a 100% increase is a doubling. You learn that in like 6th grade. I feel bad for the students you tutor.

WRONG again Barker. I said the national debt went up 189% under Obama from when he entered office. Take 10.6 trillion and multiply it by 1.89 and see what you get. 20 trillion. And fucking calculator will tell you as much.

Damn, did you have to give them a refund after they all failed since you do not even understand basic math?

I am a currently employed statistician, I know what the fuck I am talking about.

He did not raise the national debt 189%. To raise it 100% means to double it, I have explained this to you and given you damn near a dozen sources that back me up.

He raised it by $8.588 trillion if you count budget year to budget year. That is a rise of 74% over where he started.

Wrong again snowflake. Now you are twisting my words. You either cannot read, understand or have some other cgnitive issue. Go take a chill pill. :itsok:

Just admit you made a mistake and move on. I did offer you that choice at the very beginning. Nobody calculates the amount of increase they way you are claiming, nobody.

Think about this one, if you were correct then the change in the GDP would be 101.9% and not the 1.9% that is reported.

You are just wrong, admit it and move on. It is not like it is the first time

As of this moment:

It's not Trump. He just signed the bills.

It's the GOP hypocrites.

This is a REPUBLICAN thing

When are people going to catch on?

They do this EVERY time

Then I would say none of those you mentioned are wealthy. I also do not believe there is much movement of people in and out of that range.

Just admit you made a mistake and move on. I did offer you that choice at the very beginning. Nobody calculates the amount of increase they way you are claiming, nobody.

Think about this one, if you were correct then the change in the GDP would be 101.9% and not the 1.9% that is reported.

You are just wrong, admit it and move on. It is not like it is the first time

You better go lie down, snowflake, you are getting yourself all worked up from too much deflection and denial. Even Tards have their limits.

As of this moment:

It's the GOP hypocrites.

They do this EVERY time

why do you pretend that Trump is not a Repub?

upload_2019-11-8_17-58-58.png

Then I would say none of those you mentioned are wealthy. I also do not believe there is much movement of people in and out of that range.
Wrong again.

No one stays in the Top 1% for long

You better go lie down, snowflake, you are getting yourself all worked up from too much deflection and denial. Even Tards have their limits.

You are a funny guy, I have given a dozen sources showing you to be wrong. Nobody else in the world measures percent of increase the way you do, but we are all wrong and you are right! Too fucking funny.

As of this moment:

It's the GOP hypocrites.

They do this EVERY time

View attachment 288832
He is not a traditional Republican. He spends like a drunken sailor for one and he is against free trade. He is more nationalist imo than GOP.

Wrong again.

No one stays in the Top 1% for long

Is that so.

So, if I look at the Forbes top 100 richest people this year and compare it to the same list 5 years ago all the names will be different? Is that what you are claiming?

As of this moment:

It's the GOP hypocrites.

They do this EVERY time

View attachment 288832
He is not a traditional Republican. He spends like a drunken sailor for one and he is against free trade. He is more nationalist imo than GOP.

When was the last Repub that did not spend like a drunken sailor?

Has there been one since Calvin?

Forum List

Back