🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

You-can-argue-numbers-all-you-want.-Just-look-around-things-are-not-getting-better.Only-the-rich-ontinue-too-get-richer,very-few-of-us-working-folks-have-made-notable-strides.
Work harder. Rich are rich because they work harder than those who aren’t .

2009 - "Debt is now over $10 trillion and climbing."

Didn't ever hear a damn Obama voting Moon Bat bitch about it.
So trump is just like Obama...

In 2016 I voted for a candidate that had a plan to reduce Federal spending a trillion a year.

Who in the hell did you vote for? If you voted for that Crooked Hillary piece of shit she ran on a platform to increase Federal spending and increase taxes. How stupid is that?
Yea how's that spending reduction plan going, seeing how Trump has run the annual budget deficit to $1+ T, almost double Obama's last year.

Unless you didn't vote for Trump...

Debt is bad no matter who does it. One of the reasons I didn't vote for Trump is because I knew he would be a big government fiscally irresponsible Liberal.

However, the difference between Trump's debt and that worthless Negro's debt is significant.

Trump has produced a booming economy, millions less on welfare, record stock market and extremely low unemployment.

The worthless affirmative action Negro produced increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth. Bad Negro!

I don't care what you pull out of your ass, nitwad, it is all contextually wrong. You cannot double something by taking 89% of it.

Correct, you would have to take 100% of it to double it. As all of the links I gave you prove.

189% increase in our debt is a near doubling of it that Obama created going from 10.6 trillion when he entered office in 2009 to almost 20 trillion when he left 8 years later. End of story.

A 189% increase in our debt would be a near tripling, not a doubling.

I think the problem is the words are too confusing for you, they have more than 3 or 4 letters so they are outside of your reading level.

upload_2019-11-8_17-2-59.png

If you are measuring the increase, all you are measuring is the difference between the starting point and the ending point.

Let me give you a basic example.

You start with 100 dollars. You end up with 200 dollars. That is an increase of 100 dollars, which is 100% of your starting amount, meaning your money increased by 100%

If you start with 100 dollars and end up with 300 dollars, that is an increase of 200 dollars, which is 200% of your starting amount, meaning you increased your money by 200%

Here is another example of it being done correctly..

upload_2019-11-8_17-6-43.png

The NASDAQ went up today by 0.44%, not by 100.44%...just 0.44% since that is the amount of change.

You-can-argue-numbers-all-you-want.-Just-look-around-things-are-not-getting-better.Only-the-rich-ontinue-too-get-richer,very-few-of-us-working-folks-have-made-notable-strides.

The Golden Rule...he who has the gold makes the rules
You don’t look at % but the people. People move in and out of the 1% all the time. Not everyone stays there.

Ahhh how am I wrong? Because when I look at that graph I see that deficits weren't bad in 1970 and then they exploded in the 80's, just like I said...

Prior to 1971 the dollar was backed by a store of value. After 1971, the dollar became backed by nothing more than an IOU.

Prior to 1971 the working class was doing well and the one percent was doing horrible. Of course, after 1971 that all changed and the one percent started doing well and the working class startd doing horrible.

Now. What happened in 1971? Show us all your wisdom.

Your way of looking at things is, in my view, no different than that of any other underinformed partisan hack. Respectfully speaking.

Last edited:
There are no more conservatives. There are Leftists, Alt Right and Independents.

Well, you have the classical liberals. Though, I, for one, am offended to have to accept an adjective in order to placate confused statists occupying both theoretical sides of the party of one.

I don't care what you pull out of your ass, nitwad, it is all contextually wrong. You cannot double something by taking 89% of it.

Correct, you would have to take 100% of it to double it. As all of the links I gave you prove.

189% increase in our debt is a near doubling of it that Obama created going from 10.6 trillion when he entered office in 2009 to almost 20 trillion when he left 8 years later. End of story.

I think the problem is the words are too confusing for you, they have more than 3 or 4 letters so they are outside of your reading level.

View attachment 288819

If you are measuring the increase, all you are measuring is the difference between the starting point and the ending point.

You start with 100 dollars. You end up with 200 dollars. That is an increase of 100 dollars, which is 100% of your starting amount, meaning your money increased by 100%

If you start with 100 dollars and end up with 300 dollars, that is an increase of 200 dollars, which is 200% of your starting amount, meaning you increased your money by 200%

View attachment 288821

The NASDAQ went up today by 0.44%, not by 100.44%...just 0.44% since that is the amount of change.
Your an idiot too stupid to even understand that you are arguing in a different context than I. It is more important for you to think you are right and everyone else wrong than to understand we are both saying the same thing from to different contexts. Fuck off, moron, I'm a retired engineer who used to TUTOR others in higher math!
Obama raised the national debt 189% what is was when he took office.

You don’t look at % but the people. People move in and out of the 1% all the time. Not everyone stays there.

The point is that those with the wealth make the laws, actually write them and control legislators to the point they ensure passage
Those laws exist to ensure the wealthy not only maintain wealth but continue to amass it

Your an idiot too stupid to even understand that you are arguing in a different context than I. It is more important for you to think you are right and everyone else wrong than to understand we are both saying the same thing from to different contexts. Fuck off, moron, I'm a retired engineer who used to TUTOR others in higher math!

Damn, did you have to give them a refund after they all failed since you do not even understand basic math?

I am a currently employed statistician, I know what the fuck I am talking about.

He did not raise the national debt 189%. To raise it 100% means to double it, I have explained this to you and given you damn near a dozen sources that back me up.

He raised it by $8.588 trillion if you count budget year to budget year. That is a rise of 74% over where he started.

Last edited:

The point is that those with the wealth make the laws, actually write them and control legislators to the point they ensure passage
Those laws exist to ensure the wealthy not only maintain wealth but continue to amass it
But the wealthy aren’t the same people year in and year out. So are AOC and Ilhan Omar wealthy? Is Dan Crenshaw wealthy?

2009 - "Debt is now over $10 trillion and climbing."

Didn't ever hear a damn Obama voting Moon Bat bitch about it.
So trump is just like Obama...

In 2016 I voted for a candidate that had a plan to reduce Federal spending a trillion a year.

Who in the hell did you vote for? If you voted for that Crooked Hillary piece of shit she ran on a platform to increase Federal spending and increase taxes. How stupid is that?
Yea how's that spending reduction plan going, seeing how Trump has run the annual budget deficit to $1+ T, almost double Obama's last year.

Unless you didn't vote for Trump...

Debt is bad no matter who does it. One of the reasons I didn't vote for Trump is because I knew he would be a big government fiscally irresponsible Liberal.

However, the difference between Trump's debt and that worthless Negro's debt is significant.

Trump has produced a booming economy, millions less on welfare, record stock market and extremely low unemployment.

The worthless affirmative action Negro produced increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth. Bad Negro!
While I will agree that Trump has improved the economy your facts are very incorrect on the extent of the improvement. Obama inherited the greatest financial crisis since 1930, a country losing 880k jobs a month, this is significant.

Obama had great job growth ~12 million jobs created and low unemployment (~5%) Obama also had a record stock market. Family income only decreased for the very beginning of Obama because of the Bush crash, then it increased after that. What was Obama's GDP? ~2%. Guess what, GDP just came in at 1.9% for Trump.

Trump still has not produced annual 3% growth, the economic data is slowing, and now is only slightly better than Obama. Additionally if we have another crash the deficit will explode to $2+Trillion as Trump's deficits are predicted to increase in future years. PS The jobs report last friday, only 120k, good, but Obama averaged 200k a pop...

But the wealthy aren’t the same people year in and year out. So are AOC and Ilhan Omar wealthy? Is Dan Crenshaw wealthy?

Yes they are
Almost none of the one percent move from extreme wealth to poverty. They may move from the wealthiest one percent to the wealthiest two percent

Our laws still protect them

View attachment 288819

View attachment 288821

Hey Einstein the tutor, a 100% increase is a doubling. You learn that in like 6th grade. I feel bad for the students you tutor.

Depends on how you define wealthy

The deal about economic results is they take time. What Trump is doing today will manifest itself years from now. Our past adherence to establishment economic norms is what made our economy stagnant. Trump's economy is inclusive and coupled with a healthy dose of Trump protectionism, the working American benefits. Establishment Democrats are anti worker and taxpayer. Viva Trump

The deal about economic results is they take time. What Trump is doing today will manifest itself years from now. Our past adherence to establishment economic norms is what made our economy stagnant. Trump's economy is inclusive and coupled with a healthy dose of Trump protectionism, the working American benefits. Establishment Democrats are anti worker and taxpayer. Viva Trump
Agree

We will pay an economic price for Trumps senseless trade wars for decades. Some of the trade may never return

Forum List

Back