🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

2009 - "Debt is now over $10 trillion and climbing."

Didn't ever hear a damn Obama voting Moon Bat bitch about it.
So trump is just like Obama...

In 2016 I voted for a candidate that had a plan to reduce Federal spending a trillion a year.

Who in the hell did you vote for? If you voted for that Crooked Hillary piece of shit she ran on a platform to increase Federal spending and increase taxes. How stupid is that?

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years

When Trump was sworn in, the federal debt was $19.9 trillion.

As of this moment:

us-debt-november-7-2019.jpg

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

So much for being the party of small government.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

So i guess all you're left with is to blame darkies and Muslims.
What’s more of a pressing issue, the debt or all the blacks that will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats? Honestly?

In 2016 I voted for a candidate that had a plan to reduce Federal spending a trillion a year.

Who in the hell did you vote for? If you voted for that Crooked Hillary piece of shit she ran on a platform to increase Federal spending. How stupid is that?

so, did trump kiss you after he screwed you ?

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Too bad we only have Barry The Muslim to thank for this! When the floppy-eared bastard took office, our national debt was only a mere 10.6 trillion. By the time he left us, he had jacked it up to TWENTY trillion, and increase of 189%! And gave it all to his buddies! After the Democrats caused the whole economic mess in the first place. And now Donald has inherited the mess with a dysfunctional Congress which won't let him implement any of his policies to bring it down!

An increase of 189%? Really? You sure you do not want to double check you math??

Maybe you better LEARN math, first, Goofy. And your spelling too while you're at it.

Just remember, you did ask for it...I tried to give you the chance to pretend it was a typo.

The percent of increase is calculated by subtracting the old number from the new number and then dividing by the old number.

Using the rough numbers you gave...

20-10.4 / 10.4 = 92.31%...far less than 186%.

Using the real numbers...$19,944,429,217,106 - $10,626,877,048,913 / $=10,626,877,048,913 = 87.68%....far less than 186%.

No charge for the basic math class, it is on the house.

HEY DUMBSHIT:

87.68% of something is LESS than you began with! Going from 10.6 to 20 trillion dollars is an INCREASE, Moron. Sorry if that cornfused your 4th grade Bostonian trade school education.

So, a 100% increase is no increase at all. It is staying the same. 100% of something is ALL OF IT. 189% (you even got THAT wrong Fool and read it as 186) is 100% of the original PLUS a gain of 89% the original.

Try learning to read first, then go back and learn basic arithmetic.

A few more for you, maybe one of them will sink in past that thick ass skull..

Number 20 increased by 100% (100 percent) of its value (percentage increase) and calculated absolute change (actual difference). Answer: number percentage increased = 40, absolute change (actual difference) = 20

upload_2019-11-8_16-0-2.png

Who in the hell did you vote for? If you voted for that Crooked Hillary piece of shit she ran on a platform to increase Federal spending. How stupid is that?
Well, then you proved u are a gullible idiot. LOL

Seriously, there's blame all around, but the Fed is operating now on a different set of rules by literally funding Trump's spending and McConnell's tax cuts.

HEY DUMBSHIT:

87.68% of something is LESS than you began with! Going from 10.6 to 20 trillion dollars is an INCREASE, Moron. Sorry if that cornfused your 4th grade Bostonian trade school education.

So, a 100% increase is no increase at all. It is staying the same. 100% of something is ALL OF IT. 189% (you even got THAT wrong Fool and read it as 186) is 100% of the original PLUS a gain of 89% the original.

Learn about Percentage Change

upload_2019-11-8_16-2-11.png

HEY DUMBSHIT:

How to Increase a Number by a Percentage

upload_2019-11-8_16-3-54.png

I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for a real fiscal Conservative.

I bet you are one of these Moon Bats that voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole that ran on a platform to increase both taxes and Federal spending. Because if you did then that pretty well makes you a moron, doesn't it?

Let me guess, you also voted for that worthless affirmative action Negro that increased poverty, decreased family income, added $10 trillion to the debt and had dismal economic growth? Am I right or am I right?

Well, then you proved u are a gullible idiot. LOL

The gullible dumbshits were the idiot Moon Bats like you that voted for that worthless piece of shit Obama and Crooked Hillary. How could anybody be that stupid?

Of course we know that you Moon Bats don't know any more about Economics as you do History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution so we expect you to make dumb ass decisions at the polls.

A 100% increase means that something doubled.

Sorry, Goofy, but when something doubles, that is a 200% increase. Show me how you can multiply anything X1 (100%) and get twice what you started. You cannot.

I have given you 7 different sources that show how wrong you are and you still remain ignorant

I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for a real fiscal Conservative.

I bet you are one of these Moon Bats that voted for that Crooked Hillary asshole that ran on a platform to increase both taxes and Federal spending. Because if you did then that pretty well makes you a moron, doesn't it?

Let me guess, you also voted for that worthless affirmative action Negro that increased poverty, decreased family income, added $10 trillion to the debt and had dismal economic growth? Am I right or am I right?

nope, nope, and nope --

it escapes morons when Trump gets exposed for the pos he really is - they manage to think you voted for clinton or obama.

managed to think - key phrase.

Too bad we only have Barry The Muslim to thank for this! When the floppy-eared bastard took office, our national debt was only a mere 10.6 trillion. By the time he left us, he had jacked it up to TWENTY trillion, and increase of 189%! And gave it all to his buddies! After the Democrats caused the whole economic mess in the first place. And now Donald has inherited the mess with a dysfunctional Congress which won't let him implement any of his policies to bring it down!

An increase of 189%? Really? You sure you do not want to double check you math??

Maybe you better LEARN math, first, Goofy. And your spelling too while you're at it.

Just remember, you did ask for it...I tried to give you the chance to pretend it was a typo.

The percent of increase is calculated by subtracting the old number from the new number and then dividing by the old number.

Using the real numbers...$19,944,429,217,106 - $10,626,877,048,913 / $=10,626,877,048,913 = 87.68%....far less than 186%.

HEY DUMBSHIT:

Number 20 increased by 100% (100 percent) of its value (percentage increase) and calculated absolute change (actual difference). Answer: number percentage increased = 40, absolute change (actual difference) = 20

View attachment 288800

WRONG. Ask any calculator to give you 100% of something and it will not double the number. If you ask any calculator what percent 20 is of 10.6, it will tell you it is 189%, not 89%.

Quit embarrassing yourself.

You need a link to how our government works? Holy fuck. Well at least you are proud of your ignorance.

https://www.senate.gov/CRSpubs/8013e37d-4a09-46f0-b1e2-c14915d498a6.pdf

From page 8 - The Constitution requires that the House and Senate approve the same measure in precisely the same form before it may be presented to the President for his signature or veto.

That's not a link, the magic negro went years with out a spending bill (budget)

No?

Here is a picture of Trump signing a spending bill..

View attachment 288785
lol
You clowns should have worried about the national debt decades ago... The country past the point of no return sometime in the 40s and 50s
We had a balanced budget with Clinton. Then a repub got elected...
Lol
That means nothing if there still a debt, You fucking retard

You need a link to how our government works? Holy fuck. Well at least you are proud of your ignorance.

From page 8 - The Constitution requires that the House and Senate approve the same measure in precisely the same form before it may be presented to the President for his signature or veto.

No?

View attachment 288785
lol
You clowns should have worried about the national debt decades ago... The country passed the point of no return sometime in the 40s and 50s

I have been dumbfuck. Since the days of Ronnie almost tripling it.
FDR really fucked things up, that’s when we passed the point of no return

HEY DUMBSHIT:

View attachment 288800

WRONG. Ask any calculator to give you 100% of something and it will not double the number. If you ask any calculator what percent 20 is of 10.6, it will tell you it is 189%, not 89%.

Quit embarrassing yourself.

The only one being embarrassed is you. You are just too stupid to know it

No?

View attachment 288785
lol
You clowns should have worried about the national debt decades ago... The country past the point of no return sometime in the 40s and 50s
We had a balanced budget with Clinton. Then a repub got elected...
Lol
That means nothing if there still a debt, You fucking retard
Economics is foreign to you eh? We can grow out of debt with a balanced budget.

A 100% increase means that something doubled.

Sorry, Goofy, but when something doubles, that is a 200% increase. Show me how you can multiply anything X1 (100%) and get twice what you started. You cannot.

I have given you 7 different sources that show how wrong you are and you still remain ignorant

I don't care what you pull out of your ass, nitwad, it is all contextually wrong. You cannot double something by taking 89% of it. 189% increase in our debt is a near doubling of it that Obama created going from 10.6 trillion when he entered office in 2009 to almost 20 trillion when he left 8 years later. End of story.

Forum List

Back