🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Careful. toobfreak hates misspelling.

not as much as he hates basic math! :21::21:
Math sucks for you huh? Free money in quantitative easing?

have I talked about QE?

So the barrage of your socks was to say intrest on quantitative easing is an imagination?

I have not been talking about QE, are you too stupid to keep your discussions separate?

Wow you think quantitative easing was a bozo game of free money?

Too bad we only have Barry The Muslim to thank for this! When the floppy-eared bastard took office, our national debt was only a mere 10.6 trillion. By the time he left us, he had jacked it up to TWENTY trillion, and increase of 189%! And gave it all to his buddies! After the Democrats caused the whole economic mess in the first place. And now Donald has inherited the mess with a dysfunctional Congress which won't let him implement any of his policies to bring it down!

An increase of 189%? Really? You sure you do not want to double check you math??

Maybe you better LEARN math, first, Goofy. And your spelling too while you're at it.
No, Golfer is a PhD, billionaire, war hero and philanthropist.

I know this because he told me so.

B-But, doesn't that describe EVERY Leftard on this forum?!

I cant believe you and the possy of socks think quantitative easing was free money with no interest.

S

T

U

P

I

D

Fucks
I’m really enjoying you proving to be a fool. And so loud about it.

So according to you I will give the USA trillions of dollars, print them up 24/7 and no return

You need a link to how our government works? Holy fuck. Well at least you are proud of your ignorance.

https://www.senate.gov/CRSpubs/8013e37d-4a09-46f0-b1e2-c14915d498a6.pdf

From page 8 - The Constitution requires that the House and Senate approve the same measure in precisely the same form before it may be presented to the President for his signature or veto.

That's not a link, the magic negro went years with out a spending bill (budget)

No?

Here is a picture of Trump signing a spending bill..

View attachment 288785
lol
You clowns should have worried about the national debt decades ago... The country passed the point of no return sometime in the 40s and 50s

That's not true, in the 1960s and 70s we had a small debt. We paid off our war debt and the deficit exploded when Reagan did what Bush and Trump did, Massive spending bills, with massive tax cuts. The bulk of our debt is the result of the GOP.

you are not wrong...

upload_2019-11-8_15-24-24.png

poor old derelict teddy bear -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Obama through us in a hole..

have I talked about QE?

So the barrage of your socks was to say intrest on quantitative easing is an imagination?
Quantitative easing EARNED interest for the US Treasury!

You see, when you BUY bonds and other securities, you get PAID interest.

You really need to find some other bullshit to manufacture to explain Trump's wild spending. :lol:

have I talked about QE?

You really need to find some other bullshit to manufacture to explain Trump's wild spending. :lol:

You cant give

Money you don't have asshole

As a matter of fact, QE kept the interest rates low, which means we owed less interest on the federal debt.

The exact opposite of what beartard is claiming.

I am not a fan of QE. I wrote a topic about the Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine a few years ago.

As a matter of fact, QE kept the interest rates low, which means we owed less interest on the federal debt.

The exact opposite of what beartard is claiming.

I am not a fan of QE. I wrote a topic about the Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine a few years ago.

So tell us ashole where is this mysterious country have trillions of dollars at?

As we speak, the Fed is running QE4 to save Trump's ass. Trump has run up so much debt, the repo market ran out of cash, and the Fed has been bailing them out to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars.

I started a topic about that, too: QE4Ever!

Too bad we only have Barry The Muslim to thank for this! When the floppy-eared bastard took office, our national debt was only a mere 10.6 trillion. By the time he left us, he had jacked it up to TWENTY trillion, and increase of 189%! And gave it all to his buddies! After the Democrats caused the whole economic mess in the first place. And now Donald has inherited the mess with a dysfunctional Congress which won't let him implement any of his policies to bring it down!

An increase of 189%? Really? You sure you do not want to double check you math??

Maybe you better LEARN math, first, Goofy. And your spelling too while you're at it.

Just remember, you did ask for it...I tried to give you the chance to pretend it was a typo.

The percent of increase is calculated by subtracting the old number from the new number and then dividing by the old number.

Using the rough numbers you gave...

20-10.4 / 10.4 = 92.31%...far less than 186%.

Using the real numbers...$19,944,429,217,106 - $10,626,877,048,913 / $=10,626,877,048,913 = 87.68%....far less than 186%.

No charge for the basic math class, it is on the house.

HEY DUMBSHIT:

87.68% of something is LESS than you began with! Going from 10.6 to 20 trillion dollars is an INCREASE, Moron. Sorry if that cornfused your 4th grade Bostonian trade school education.

So, a 100% increase is no increase at all. It is staying the same. 100% of something is ALL OF IT. 189% (you even got THAT wrong Fool and read it as 186) is 100% of the original PLUS a gain of 89% the original.

Try learning to read first, then go back and learn basic arithmetic.

As we speak, the Fed is running QE4 to save Trump's ass. Trump has run up so much debt, the repo market ran out of cash, and the Fed has been bailing them out to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars.

I started a topic about that, too: QE4Ever!

Where is this country at?

have I talked about QE?

You cant give

Who do you think prints the money?

Wow this country must be god with 500 aircraft carriers and can loan the USA trillions of dollars .

have I talked about QE?

You cant give

Who do you think prints the money?

Obviously you on your one dollar machine

You can save $150 Billion a year by finishing The Wall and deporting 20 Million Illegals. Let's start there. That requires no changes to any programs for US Citizens.

Forum List

Back