US Dollar is breaking out - global recession is imminent.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
The US Dollar is breaking out, gold is up against a rising dollar and rising interest rates (opposite of what it should do because it's signalling an eventual deflationary depression), oil is down from its highs signaling demand destruction, but producer prices are still rising for oil and gas.

All this points to big recession winds coming. I hope those dumb Biden holdouts who think they're making bank in the real estate market understand that houses do - in fact - go down ;)

• Banned
Batten down the hatches.
Its going to be a rough ride for the rest of the year until Republicans get in and start to straighten the democrats' messes out.
I'm more concerned that the FED does not understand what it's doing. If they believe in a ghost and fight it like 1929's FED, they will destroy a lot of real value creating a worse recession than 2008.

2008 saw a lot of fake value evaporate, that's a bubble, economies recover from bubbles very quickly. People who put $0 down and paid nothing on their homes then lost their homes weren't ruined, they had nothing in the first place.

People who have real life savings stored in assets that lose value lose real value, that will destroy demand and cause deflationary spirals.

Gold is the biggest indicator of this. Gold does best in deflationary depressions.

America is never coming back the stole the vote
Illegals are coming in at massive numbers all the while we have a severe supply shortage which this is all engineered. Build Back Better you will own nothing and be happy,

We laugh because sooner or later yall will find out what that means sadly most will have to live it before they believe it.

The demonic whores sold your entire nation out to China—

Google gotcha by the balls when you comply for them. Comply like a good nazi or lose whatever.

That’s when most american coward fold.

Batten down the hatches.
Its going to be a rough ride for the rest of the year until Republicans get in and start to straighten the democrats' messes out.
Short of a .mil coup you can't stop what's coming.

We will get through 2022 due to the amount of cheap money still in the system but 2023 is going to be rough.....I figure the way it is shaping up we will be in a full blown and deep recession by the second quarter of 2023.

About all congress can do is through austerity measures and they are too self-serving for that.....We will just have to suffer through it as usual as more of the middle class dies.....We are on our own.

Other than the TDS BS what do you have to offer there Sport?

Wake up and smell the coffee, these people are praying to every god they know for a economic collapse so they can blame it on the Dems.

A few on here are getting honest enough to admit it openly

I'm more concerned that the FED does not understand what it's doing. If they believe in a ghost and fight it like 1929's FED, they will destroy a lot of real value creating a worse recession than 2008.
2008 saw a lot of fake value evaporate, that's a bubble, economies recover from bubbles very quickly. People who put $0 down and paid nothing on their homes then lost their homes weren't ruined, they had nothing in the first place.
People who have real life savings stored in assets that lose value lose real value, that will destroy demand and cause deflationary spirals.
Gold is the biggest indicator of this. Gold does best in deflationary depressions.
IMHO the Fed has a lot on its plate. As the Fed raises interest rates the $30T Debt interest payments kill the Federal Budget. The US Budget never had to budget $500b or so just in interest payment on the $30T Debt. So I believe that they will keep rates as low as possible for as long as possible. A recession will also hurt Federal Tax Revenue. You keep looking at a recession from our perspective, try looking at it "big picture", such as the strength of the US dollar as a reserve currency. What happens if the Fed keeps printing money? Think about it.

We will get through 2022 due to the amount of cheap money still in the system but 2023 is going to be rough.....I figure the way it is shaping up we will be in a full blown and deep recession by the second quarter of 2023.
About all congress can do is through austerity measures and they are too self-serving for that.....We will just have to suffer through it as usual as more of the middle class dies.....We are on our own.
1. Agree 2022 won't be too bad since interest rates are still projected to be about 2% to 3%, which is very low.

2. 2023 shouldn't be as bad as long as the Republicans win in November and guide moron Joe Xiden to better energy policies.

3. There are many issues that the Fed has on its plate to work thru: Interest payments on the $30T Debt hitting $500b a year, running off the Fed balance sheet, keeping the US dollar as the reserve currency, runaway inflation, a deep recession or a soft landing, tax revenue loss during a prolonged recession, adding to the $30T Debt, etc.

Dude they are saying by end of summer the food bs is going to be off the charts and then add those millions of illegals coming in imagine how bad it will really be by the time it hits the year you mention.

We are in such deep trouble it’s hard to believe how many have no idea what’s coming.

ALl they have to do is look at videos taking place right now in China, Austrailia, it’s getting bad people are being killed , put in prison camps etc. Oh they are being put in over speech , mask, or not jab pass port.

Really look up China it’s really bad they are treating the ppl like DOGS omg.

That was my point.
I occasionally forget that sarcasm isn't always apparent in a one sentence comment.

My bad. Many people on here seem to think their is some major difference in how Dems and Repubs act. Glad you are not one of them

1. Agree 2022 won't be too bad since interest rates are still projected to be about 2% to 3%, which is very low.

2. 2023 shouldn't be as bad as long as the Republicans win in November and guide moron Joe Xiden to better energy policies.

3. There are many issues that the Fed has on its plate to work thru: Interest payments on the $30T Debt hitting $500b a year, running off the Fed balance sheet, keeping the US dollar as the reserve currency, runaway inflation, a deep recession or a soft landing, tax revenue loss during a prolonged recession, adding to the $30T Debt, etc.
If it was anyone but a geriatric old fool in the WH that has been on the wrong side of nearly everything for 50 years I might agree but his string pullers don't have anything else in mind but a that "reset" they are going full bore for. They won't be paying a gop congress any mind no matter the margins the dems lose by.

Indeed you only have to see how The Halfrican was hold court at the WH the other day to see what is coming.

A early indicator will be the whole Title 42 thing, if that is lifted next month against bi-partisan congressional objection then we will have their roadmap for the country right before us.

Forum List

Back