US Dollar is breaking out - global recession is imminent.

Batten down the hatches.
Its going to be a rough ride for the rest of the year until Republicans get in and start to straighten the democrats' messes out.
There will not be a change of president in November
Mid terms are a popularity contest.

It’s a shame your on the dunce side of things.

America is done!! Thanks to ppl like you Not understanding the real deal going on right now.
You do rave on with silly shit. Get a grip on something other than your trousers.
It’s like telling an asshole who hates God to believe in God.
Do you believe there's a god? Perhaps you could ask him for divine intervention like the last election. It worked then

Wake up and smell the coffee, these people are praying to every god they know for a economic collapse so they can blame it on the Dems.

A few on here are getting honest enough to admit it openly

It's not about hoping for a collapse because this one will be the last one and will usher in the new world order along with a global digital currency in which everyone will be subservient.

Dude they are saying by end of summer the food bs is going to be off the charts and then add those millions of illegals coming in imagine how bad it will really be by the time it hits the year you mention.

We are in such deep trouble it’s hard to believe how many have no idea what’s coming.

ALl they have to do is look at videos taking place right now in China, Austrailia, it’s getting bad people are being killed , put in prison camps etc. Oh they are being put in over speech , mask, or not jab pass port.

Really look up China it’s really bad they are treating the ppl like DOGS omg.
I really don't give a shit about the rest of the world's plight.....There are always going to be hunger, war, and people treated like shit but there is no need for Americans to suffer those same things at the hands of dems in our own country.

America needs to get shed of dems from office and keep the rest of the world at arm's length as far as getting involved with their troubles.

We don't have to isolate ourselves but we can damn sure be mercenary when it comes to taking advantage of other countries for our benefit.....Fair trade or let them twist in the wind.

It's not about hoping for a collapse because this one will be the last one and will usher in the new world order along with a global digital currency in which everyone will be subservient.

the-sky-is-falling-chicken-little.gif

All this points to big recession winds coming. I hope those dumb Biden holdouts who think they're making bank in the real estate market understand that houses do - in fact - go down ;)
I hope they do. I'm in the market for a house.

Wake up and smell the coffee, these people are praying to every god they know for a economic collapse so they can blame it on the Dems.

A few on here are getting honest enough to admit it openly
The way things are looking their "prayers" are going to be answered with no help from them.

AI38.gif

The US Dollar is breaking out, gold is up against a rising dollar and rising interest rates (opposite of what it should do because it's signalling an eventual deflationary depression), oil is down from its highs signaling demand destruction, but producer prices are still rising for oil and gas.

All this points to big recession winds coming. I hope those dumb Biden holdouts who think they're making bank in the real estate market understand that houses do - in fact - go down ;)
good think i bought another 20k worth of gold and silver.

I really don't give a shit about the rest of the world's plight.....There are always going to be hunger, war, and people treated like shit but there is no need for Americans to suffer those same things at the hands of dems in our own country.

America needs to get shed of dems from office and keep the rest of the world at arm's length as far as getting involved with their troubles.

We don't have to isolate ourselves but we can damn sure be mercenary when it comes to taking advantage of other countries for our benefit.....Fair trade or let them twist in the wind.

Oh I totally get that I was just saying half these dumbasses have no idea what’s coming and that’s why I mention other countries basically the ripple effect is coming here.

Other countries are important to a degree because AUSTRAILIA was being used as a testing ground for America that’s what most don’t understand. Their BS is coming here too.

Many said years ago what’s happening in Europe will come here and it is and it has and we haven’t seen anything yet.

Have you heard of Tommy Robbinson ? Well, he’s fighting what we are about to get and all the dam pricks who call him a conspiracy lets see these a holes say that when their dauthers and wives are getting ganged raped.

The monetary policy is designed to fail.

Fiat monetary policy simply cannot compete in a natural market. It's why they start wars. To force it on the world.

After hegemony ends and scoundrels have pillaged any remaining liquidity is where eenfeeltrating zee cabeenets comes into play.

You veel own nussing uhnt you veel be happy...

IMHO the Fed has a lot on its plate. As the Fed raises interest rates the $30T Debt interest payments kill the Federal Budget. The US Budget never had to budget $500b or so just in interest payment on the $30T Debt. So I believe that they will keep rates as low as possible for as long as possible. A recession will also hurt Federal Tax Revenue. You keep looking at a recession from our perspective, try looking at it "big picture", such as the strength of the US dollar as a reserve currency. What happens if the Fed keeps printing money? Think about it.

Trying to get people to understand the "big picture", is a bit optimistic when you are already $30 trillion in debt.

The way most politicians try to handle it ... Would be like your house being on fire, and the firemen are trying to figure out
how to handle a smoldering bush out by the mailbox.

Damn ... Your neighbor better jump on the lawnmower and start cutting a fire-break.

Last edited:
The monetary policy is designed to fail.

Fiat monetary policy simply cannot compete in a natural market. It's why they start wars. To force it on the world.

After hegemony ends and scoundrels have pillaged any remaining liquidity is where eenfeeltrating zee cabeenets comes into play.

You veel own nussing uhnt you veel be happy...

I know....where did that idiot come from. He just popped up about three years ago.

Forum List

Back