🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US drops demand for full accounting of NK nuclear weapons...but

Oh...and Kim promised to wear a MAGA hat the next time that he executes someone with a flame thrower.

You didn't expect Donald to get anything from the meeting did you? Only a real negotiator could do that. Trump ain't one of them.

You didn't expect Donald to get anything from the meeting did you? Only a real negotiator could do that. Trump ain't one of them.

Yup that pretty much sums it up! But to be honest nobody is going to get the nukes out of NoKo. They have been chasing them for far to long to just say "nah, we are good!"

Yup that pretty much sums it up! But to be honest nobody is going to get the nukes out of NoKo. They have been chasing them for far to long to just say "nah, we are good!"

He knows what happens to Dictators that give up their Nukes.....

So let's think about this.

Republicans FREAKED out about Iran...and Obama got them to give up 98% of their fissile material and submit to inspections and end their program

But they're all in with allowing the crazy murderous North Koreans to have a full blown nuclear program complete with delivery systems and removing sanctions against NK

Oh..

I can't stand Trump, but it was Truman that screwed the pooch in Korea...and every President since has kicked the can down the road.

The U.S. military has used Korea as their play toy.

Korea is a lost cause. I feel sorry for the people of South Korea.

I can't stand Trump, but it was Truman that screwed the pooch in Korea...and every President since has kicked the can down the road.

The U.S. military has used Korea as their play toy.

Korea is a lost cause. I feel sorry for the people of South Korea.

I feel sorry for them too. Trump pandering to Kim won't help those people.

Republicans FREAKED out about Iran...and Obama got them to give up 98% of their fissile material and submit to inspections and end their program

But they're all in with allowing the crazy murderous North Koreans to have a full blown nuclear program complete with delivery systems and removing sanctions against NK

Oh..

Lol, I know right you just can't make this shit up!

FakeWilliams.jpg

Oh..
Repubtards are gullible idiots. They trashed the successful working Iran plan, then Hanoi Trump makes a lame attempt to copy it on North Korea. LOL!!!

Last edited:
When did we ever have a full accounting of N.K. nuclear weapons? Anything that President Trump accomplishes is better than any other administration since Harry Truman left us with the mess in 1953

Copy it?

They are allowing NK to have a full fledged nuke program and want to remove SANCTIONS!

When did we ever have a full accounting of N.K. nuclear weapons?

That's a big part of what the negotiations SHOULD have been about dummy

Trump should have demanded that as a STARTING point. Instead he gave Sum Fat Kim a big kiss on the ass

Trump has been allowing China & Russia to cheat on North Korea sanctions

And now TRUMP can use that as leverage to further show NK they have 1 choice being to denuclearize, TRUMP has made it clear things will not go back to NK treating the US.
Sad to have to think that there is a chance NK will drag things out in hopes of a democrat being elect in 2020 knowing if that is the case NK can go back to monthly launches and treating the US.

Democrats don't even try to hide being anti-American.

And now TRUMP can use that as leverage to further show NK they have 1 choice being to denuclearize, TRUMP has made it clear things will not go back to NK treating the US.
Sad to have to think that there is a chance NK will drag things out in hopes of a democrat being elect in 2020 knowing if that is the case NK can go back to monthly launches and treating the US.

Democrats don't even try to hide being anti-American.

Trump has nothing. Certainly not leverage.

Forum List

Back