🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Economy turns in weakest growth to date.

Obama has given us more debt than all his predecessors combined.. GM still has billions in unfunded pension liabilities.... you're delusional... take off your kneepads for a moment and think about what you just wrote.

The National Debt on the first day of Obama's first fiscal year:
The National Debt today:
Debt to the Penny Daily History Search Application

Well, those numbers do not back up your claim that "O" is responsible for more debt than all previous presidents combined. Quit reading opinionated talking points and stop being lazy and try actually looking up something for once.
But, we still have just about two more years of Obama, so maybe in 2017, you can spout your claim and you'll then be right. :cranky:

its based on projections for when he leaves office. The numbers dont lie

More lies from the Rabbi

Have any current "projections"?
Do you need to be humiliated again? I do this daily. It must get tiresome for you.

You keep claiming that but in the real world most posters know I dominate you. A Psychologist would say you are suffering from Illusions of grandeur. But that's OK Rabbi, I've always been taught that mental health issues are in most cases the result of chemical imbalance. So, I understand.
LOL.
First, I wasnt addressing you, moron.
Second, I pwn you every single thread. I challenge you to explain the charts you post and you run away every single time.
Third, Nutjobber claimed yesterday that big business owns the GOP AND that they are scared of the GOP. I couldnt make that up if I tried.

Millions not billions.

The massive debt Republicans gave us would eventually bankrupt the country.

Most US car corporations almost went out of business. Some giant insurance companies did.

And Obama did indeed rescue them. Someone had to because Republicans just wanted them to die.

OK, that's been cleaned up. We can move on.

Obama has given us more debt than all his predecessors combined.. GM still has billions in unfunded pension liabilities.... you're delusional... take off your kneepads for a moment and think about what you just wrote.

The National Debt today:

Well, those numbers do not back up your claim that "O" is responsible for more debt than all previous presidents combined. Quit reading opinionated talking points and stop being lazy and try actually looking up something for once.
But, we still have just about two more years of Obama, so maybe in 2017, you can spout your claim and you'll then be right. :cranky:

More lies from the Rabbi

Do you need to be humiliated again? I do this daily. It must get tiresome for you.

As Rabbi runs away again when challenged to back up his lies

The National Debt today:

More lies from the Rabbi

You keep claiming that but in the real world most posters know I dominate you. A Psychologist would say you are suffering from Illusions of grandeur. But that's OK Rabbi, I've always been taught that mental health issues are in most cases the result of chemical imbalance. So, I understand.
LOL.
Second, I pwn you every single thread. I challenge you to explain the charts you post and you run away every single time.
Third, Nutjobber claimed yesterday that big business owns the GOP AND that they are scared of the GOP. I couldnt make that up if I tried.

Challenge you to prove that lie also

Ready to run away again Rabbi?

Projections? That's your excuse for someone stating something, that is factually untrue at the present time? Did Soggy use the term, "projected"? No.
Plus, as I am not a ideological tool, I did note in my post that under Obama, the National Debt will probably more than double by the time "O" leaves office. The claim that he had the National Debt grew in numbers that exceed all previous presidents combined, then and only then, would be true. That is called being objective. Try it sometime.
Projected at 20 trillion dollars when Obama leaves office. And that's making a bunch of assumptions that probably wont work out. Like we wont have another recession between now and then.
But even if the forecast holds, Obama entered office with 10T in debt and leaves with 20T in debt. That means he has spent as much as every other president combined.
Government Debt Chart United States 1997-2017 - Federal State Local Data
His spending is already at levels way past almost every other period in history.

Actually, on the first day of Obama's first fiscal year the National Debt was $11,920,519,164,319.42 , that's a fact. I supplied the link on a previous post. Now being fair and honest, included in that number was some spending that part of Obama's Recovery Stimulus. The grand total of the stimulus was somewhere around $830 billion. But the spending from the stimulus was spread out over 10 years and anything that wasn't spent from the stimulus didn't add to the National Debt until it was spent. In 2009, the amount that was to be spent was $185 billion, so let's subtract that from W's National Debt total. That still means that O started with a National Debt total of around 11.740 trillion.
Now I have little doubt that Obama will end up getting really close in accumulating more debt than previous presidents. The total National Debt he'd have to reach would
approximately $23.4 trillion.
And again, a projection deals with the future, it is not a present number.
We all know how projections can be dead wrong too. Paul Ryan's first budget contained projections that just didn't add up, if you remember. How often are projections wrong, many times they are either short or long on the projection.
Romney was projected to win in 2014 before the election, that didn't hold up. And that's the problem with projections, there can be too many variables.

More lies from the Rabbi

LOL.

No, Rabbi will come back and start calling people names. That's his M. O.

All of those points are completely false. You are an idiot.

The first quarter of 2009 had -5.4% growth. That is demonstrably much weaker than the growth you are crowing over for 2015's first quarter.

Therefore, it is not the "weakest growth to date".

Your hyperbole is idiotic.

Keep trying, retard!
The first quarter of 2009 was the recession, dildo.
I'm done with you. When you want to quit quibbling to score points and make intelligent comments I'll respond. Until then eat shit.

The recession began in December of 2007.

Yes Democrat policies deliver failure 100% of the time. The usual suspects will be trotted out, weather, kiosks, George Bush, but the truth is we have Euro style regulation and taxation so we get Eurostyle economies with high unemployment and slow growth. 0.2% growth is not going to cut it.
U.S. Economy Stalls in the First Quarter - Yahoo Finance
The world’s largest economy sputtered to a near-halt in the first quarter, choked by slumping U.S. business investment and exports.

Gross domestic product, the volume of all goods and services produced, rose at a 0.2 percent annualized rate after advancing 2.2 percent the prior quarter, Commerce Department data showed Wednesday in Washington. The median forecast of 86 economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for a 1 percent gain. Consumer spending, the biggest part of the economy, rose 1.9 percent, a little better than projected

So much for your prediction that growth would be negative this quarter.
0.2%? Add in inflation and essentially it is negative. Once again you get pwned, dum-dum.

The GDP number is adjusted for inflation, fucktard. Goddam do you know anything about anything?

Lets be real here folks.....I am actually VERY surprised that the economy has done as well as it has....

We CANNOT have 2 very expensive wars, tax cuts and Medicare Pt. D by GWB...ALL on a credit card......The situation led to the loss of 750,000 jobs PER MONTH and add the out-sourcing by unAmerican companies...all of these factors should have brought us to our knees and the fact that we have survived is a credit to America's resiliency.

Projections? That's your excuse for someone stating something, that is factually untrue at the present time? Did Soggy use the term, "projected"? No.
Plus, as I am not a ideological tool, I did note in my post that under Obama, the National Debt will probably more than double by the time "O" leaves office. The claim that he had the National Debt grew in numbers that exceed all previous presidents combined, then and only then, would be true. That is called being objective. Try it sometime.
Projected at 20 trillion dollars when Obama leaves office. And that's making a bunch of assumptions that probably wont work out. Like we wont have another recession between now and then.
But even if the forecast holds, Obama entered office with 10T in debt and leaves with 20T in debt. That means he has spent as much as every other president combined.
His spending is already at levels way past almost every other period in history.

Actually, on the first day of Obama's first fiscal year the National Debt was $11,920,519,164,319.42 , that's a fact. I supplied the link on a previous post. Now being fair and honest, included in that number was some spending that part of Obama's Recovery Stimulus. The grand total of the stimulus was somewhere around $830 billion. But the spending from the stimulus was spread out over 10 years and anything that wasn't spent from the stimulus didn't add to the National Debt until it was spent. In 2009, the amount that was to be spent was $185 billion, so let's subtract that from W's National Debt total. That still means that O started with a National Debt total of around 11.740 trillion.
Now I have little doubt that Obama will end up getting really close in accumulating more debt than previous presidents. The total National Debt he'd have to reach would
approximately $23.4 trillion.
And again, a projection deals with the future, it is not a present number.
We all know how projections can be dead wrong too. Paul Ryan's first budget contained projections that just didn't add up, if you remember. How often are projections wrong, many times they are either short or long on the projection.
Romney was projected to win in 2014 before the election, that didn't hold up. And that's the problem with projections, there can be too many variables.
Thr prjection is for over $20T. IT will almost certainly reach that. So by the time Obama leaves office he will have spent more than every other president combined.

More lies from the Rabbi

LOL.

I should prove that Nutjobber said all that garbage? DOes he really think that big business does not own the GOP? Let's hear him say it.

The first quarter of 2009 had -5.4% growth. That is demonstrably much weaker than the growth you are crowing over for 2015's first quarter.

Keep trying, retard!
I'm done with you. When you want to quit quibbling to score points and make intelligent comments I'll respond. Until then eat shit.

Dec 2007-June 2009.
I am correct. You are a moron.

Lets be real here folks.....I am actually VERY surprised that the economy has done as well as it has....

We CANNOT have 2 very expensive wars, tax cuts and Medicare Pt. D by GWB...ALL on a credit card......The situation led to the loss of 750,000 jobs PER MONTH and add the out-sourcing by unAmerican companies...all of these factors should have brought us to our knees and the fact that we have survived is a credit to America's resiliency.
We have spent more on domestic programs than all those wars. Spending is higher now than when the wars were going on. The deficit is slightly lower only because tax revenues have increased.

Keep trying, retard!

Dec 2007-June 2009.

You say this is the worst quarter to date.

What does that even mean?

LOL.

I should prove that Nutjobber said all that garbage? DOes he really think that big business does not own the GOP? Let's hear him say it.

Once again.......when challenged to prove his bizarre claims, Rabbi runs away

Is he my bitch or what?

Keep trying, retard!

Dec 2007-June 2009.

As predicted, Rabbi came back and called a poster a name. :dance:

LOL.

Once again.......when challenged to prove his bizarre claims, Rabbi runs away

Is he my bitch or what?
LOL. You're soooo pathetic.

Keep trying, retard!

Dec 2007-June 2009.

As predicted, Rabbi came back and called a poster a name. :dance:
You need to post a graph so I can make fun of you again.
The spin here is dizzying. My point is simple if you have more than 2 functioning brain cells. This is the worst quarter post recession on record. It shouldnt be. But growth has averaged under 3%. That is a record of dismal failure, especially considering the amount of gov't intervention.

Yes Democrat policies deliver failure 100% of the time. The usual suspects will be trotted out, weather, kiosks, George Bush, but the truth is we have Euro style regulation and taxation so we get Eurostyle economies with high unemployment and slow growth. 0.2% growth is not going to cut it.
U.S. Economy Stalls in the First Quarter - Yahoo Finance
The world’s largest economy sputtered to a near-halt in the first quarter, choked by slumping U.S. business investment and exports.

Gross domestic product, the volume of all goods and services produced, rose at a 0.2 percent annualized rate after advancing 2.2 percent the prior quarter, Commerce Department data showed Wednesday in Washington. The median forecast of 86 economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for a 1 percent gain. Consumer spending, the biggest part of the economy, rose 1.9 percent, a little better than projected

What the U.S. has is not regulation but the opposite, and the cause of the financial crisis was more than three decades of that.
OK another leftist drone low information moron.
We're full up with those at the moment.
Bye.

Feel free to disprove my argument using evidence.

The origins stem from deregulation from the 1980s onward:

How Deregulation Fueled the Financial Crisis The Market Oracle Financial Markets Analysis Forecasting Free Website

[
You need to post a graph so I can make fun of you again.
The spin here is dizzying. My point is simple if you have more than 2 functioning brain cells.

This is the worst quarter post recession on record.

It shouldnt be. But growth has averaged under 3%. That is a record of dismal failure, especially considering the amount of gov't intervention.

The 1st quarter of 2011 had negative growth, as did the 1st quarter of 2014,

so no this is not the worst post recession quarter.

gdp_5_29_14.png

Forum List

Back