US egg factory roasts alive 5.3m chickens in avian flu cull – then fires almost every worker

Like I said before, you are a fool or just plain ignorant. I already provided a link for you with 18 fires at food production, processing & distribution facilities in the country.
Keep your head up your @$$ cuz your gaslighting & ignorance can't erase the actual facts.
Deal with it

Sure, absent the oft-claimed time frame of 5 months. That is a lie. Can you acknowledge that? Of course you can't..because you are a tool.

How much impact do you think 18 fires, over 2 years, has..on the food supply? I'll give you a hint...it's zero~

Last edited:
Yeah... the OP was wrong about that... looks more like 18-24 months. Still...it is a failure to dismiss the possibility that these are more than just a confluence of unfortunate accidents... based on political ideology.

Just like claiming they all took place in 5 months is based on political ideology

Like I said... just because something seems strange doesn't mean it is strange...

... but conversely... it may seem strange because it is strange.

We do not even know if it is strange. There are about 1.3 million fires that have to be responded to by fire departments each year. Does the fact a half a dozen were food processing plants make it strange?

Don't like the printed stories?

How about a video?

A plane crash that literally did no damage to the plant and did not disrupt production.

Sure, absent the oft-claimed time frame of 5 months. That is a lie. Can you acknowledge that? Of course you can't..because you are a tool.

How much impact do you think 18 fires, over 2 years, has..on the food supply? I'll give you a hint...it's zero~
From the end of Nov to the end of April is 5 months. There were 18 fires in that time frame.
Ignorant or a liar- take your pick dude.

Fire in a cooking vent...out in 15 minutes. Minimal damage..no time lost.
Yes ... I read it. What is your point. Everything at Hormel is cooked. If it is a cyber attack...that it didn't work as planned doesn't prove anything.

In fact, most of the attacks would not cause total destruction. Most would be minimal damage.

A cyber attack is best visualized as poking a frog brain and seeing which parts move.

...flip this switch from off to on, disable this safety measure.... Maybe it works... Maybe not...

Here's another from this weekend. That's 19 in 5 months. You are a liar. Can you acknowledge that? Of course not- you're a brain washed fool.

Memos from The Famine Truthers:

"Here's another from this weekend. That's 19 in 5 month"
"... mark my words, hunger, desperation, food-envy, and Jenny Craig, lurk on the horizon of all of us American patriots......The JennyCraig-type overseers won't be satisfied with just the MAGA-hatted fatsos, tubby's, plus-sized incels.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lessons from above? You ask?

Here it is:
Order seconds, always. Ask for 'doggy bags'. Eat at Country Buffet. Eat at China Buffets. Get your Senior, Veterans, and Moose discounts. It all adds up.

Blowing out your recommended BMI ---and an occasional seam--- is a sign of your success and the wealth of America. You will find lotsa company there. Let's eat. You deserve a break today.

Why would they need the workers when all the chickens are gone, dumbass?

Or are you trying to insinuate that communist chickens are somehow immune to the avian flu, comrade?

1651461399823.gif

I haven't acknowledged anything you set. You think all of these fires are either a coincidence or didn't happen or whatever. Meanwhile the widely reported food shortages are happening. Period. Loser.

Don't worry, it's the bird flu that they are destroying the chickens.

Just to make yah smile since lefties can piss ppl off really well ahhaha.

Quick Question here. Did you say they burned the chickens alive? Which brings me to this. The peta folk who have difficulty with The Colonel......Where are their protests and protestors?? Duct taping themselves to chicken houses?? Whee is that?? I think the absence of said protests is quite telling.
So because PETA didn't protest are you saying this didn't happen or that it is somehow PETA's fault for not stopping it?

And how would any group get notice before these animals wee killed in such a cruel manner?

Post the links that 18 burned down in last 5 months..I bet ya can't.

You guys are hysterical fools. I live in rural Idaho and there is plenty of food, chicken included. The prices have risen..as a consequence of the inflation due to the Pandemic Stimulus that both parties voted for. Exacerbated by the rising price of oil--of which some of the blame must be attached to the oil companies seizing the opportunity to make a killing.

The food supply remains robust and responsive.
No---Malayasia is now ordering that the export of cooking oil be stopped----they are hoarding food supplies as other individuals are as well.

As the run on toilet paper did, this hoarding alone will create shortages rightly or wrongly which I think is rightly. There will be massive food shortages for Europe and Africa this winter--the US will get hit as well with it just a question of how much.

the government would have required they be killed anyway. Now, they could have gotten sarah palin to lop their heads off on live TV I suppose, but slaughtering animals is pretty gruesome stuff, especially when having to be done at such a large scale.
/——/ Or AOC could have bitten their heads off on live TV, I suppose.

US egg factory roasts alive 5.3m chickens in avian flu cull – then fires almost every worker

Laborers worked for a month disposing of birds killed in a gruesomely inhumane manner. Then they found they too were disposable

Labourers at the one of the world’s largest egg factories arrived at the plant in Rembrandt, Iowa, early one morning in March to discover they were about to work themselves out of a job.

As they gathered at the huge barns housing stacks of caged hens, the workers were told to forget about their usual routine of collecting eggs and feeding the birds. Overnight, the factory had begun slaughtering more than 5 million chickens using a gruesome killing method after detecting a single case of avian influenza. Even supervisors were assigned to the arduous task of dragging dead hens out of packed cages as Rembrandt Enterprises raced to contain the spread of the virus, amid the largest bird flu outbreak in the US in seven years.

Don't worry folks. Its all an illusion. Don't Taz Me might lock this thread cause well he doesn't like the news.

That doesn't include the mass number of chickens eliminated in Lancaster PA and doesn't include the 18 food warehouses and processing plants burned down in the last 5 months in this country alone.

Turn your heads or stick them in the sand or up your asses folks. Just like you always do.
This is how you have to kill the birds...to ensure the avian flu is killed. The avian flu can wreak havoc on the poultry industry.

As far as laying off the workers...the job is done, why do they need them all there?

Laborers worked for a month disposing of birds killed in a gruesomely inhumane manner. Then they found they too were disposable

Labourers at the one of the world’s largest egg factories arrived at the plant in Rembrandt, Iowa, early one morning in March to discover they were about to work themselves out of a job.

As they gathered at the huge barns housing stacks of caged hens, the workers were told to forget about their usual routine of collecting eggs and feeding the birds. Overnight, the factory had begun slaughtering more than 5 million chickens using a gruesome killing method after detecting a single case of avian influenza. Even supervisors were assigned to the arduous task of dragging dead hens out of packed cages as Rembrandt Enterprises raced to contain the spread of the virus, amid the largest bird flu outbreak in the US in seven years.

Don't worry folks. Its all an illusion. Don't Taz Me might lock this thread cause well he doesn't like the news.

That doesn't include the mass number of chickens eliminated in Lancaster PA and doesn't include the 18 food warehouses and processing plants burned down in the last 5 months in this country alone.

Turn your heads or stick them in the sand or up your asses folks. Just like you always do.
One also spins their wheels if they leave out the Arrogant (here used as a noun) Fau Chi from bird flu discourse. This cocksucker is also linked to the bird flu lab in Ukraine, which science already posted to USMB, true to form, was placed by fascist nazis in the Conspiracy forum In attempt to hide the concentration camp and crematorium from the eyes of the local population.

Forum List

Back