US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official

The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.
---------------------------------------------
Launching a CYBER war will be OSCREWBALLS first hit watch

The Obvious poking of the Russian is incredible, yet those who are MSM sheep are not able to see through the forest , no matter what you tell them, no matter what tools you give them.
OBAMA IS POKING THE BEAR TO STIR A WAR TO BLAME TRUMP!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Also bear in mind that Reuters is fake news.

I'm listening to my source speak of it this moment, and as i'm hearing it this is very DANGEROUS for Obama to currently be playing.
THERE IS SOMETHING BIG AND NOT GOOD COMING OF THIS................

I'm listening to my source speak of it this moment, and as i'm hearing it this is very DANGEROUS for Obama to currently be playing.
THERE IS SOMETHING BIG AND NOT GOOD COMING OF THIS................
Oh, I understand that as well.

But you also have to remember that Putin is no dummy. He can recognize the lashing out of a child when he sees it. He doesn't want WWIII.

obama dickhead.jpg

And Obama is butt hurt that he lost the last election...not that the candidate's action and misdeeds prompted those rebuffing emails! No one is saying the emails weren't true, just that Russians probably did it. What a bonehead!

Putin will wait for Trump to be POTUS.

If he wants he can expel a like number of US diplomats from Russia.

Douchebag has accomplished nothing but show Putin what an idiot he is.

December 29, 2016 2:01 PM EST - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) called for tougher sanctions on Moscow and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Russian President Vladimir Putin a "thug and a murderer." (Reuters)
Are those blustering old fools doing the expelling of diplomats and closing the consulates?

December 29, 2016 2:01 PM EST - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) called for tougher sanctions on Moscow and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Russian President Vladimir Putin a "thug and a murderer." (Reuters)
Both Graham and Mccain are traitorous pricks under the new world order bull shitting liars both of them.

The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.
---------------------------------------------
Launching a CYBER war will be OSCREWBALLS first hit watch

The Obvious poking of the Russian is incredible, yet those who are MSM sheep are not able to see through the forest , no matter what you tell them, no matter what tools you give them.
OBAMA IS POKING THE BEART TO STIR A WAR TO BLAME TRUMP!!

upload_2016-12-29_12-38-6.png

White House Preparing to Retaliate Against Russia for Cyber Attacks

Forum List

Back