US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

No, just have evidence your biggest enemy actually did what you think, before accusations are made. Seems fair for a power house to do right?

The fact that you haven't personally seen the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But fact that we haven't seen the evidence is a pretty good reason not to raise tensions abruptly while Obama is on his way out the door

Did that stop us from "raising tensions" with NK or Iran?

BTW - every President prior to Iran has used the end of his term to complete a lot of things. Obama is no different.

Raise tensions???
Obama kowtowed not the other way around

Kowtowed to who? Iran? I disagree. He got the best agreement possible without a war.

all he wanted was a piece of paper he could call his legacy
he did not even try. It was a sham

They gained everything and we lost

What did Obama achieve, a worthless piece of paper?

There is actually no evidence whatsoever that implies Seth Rich was "involved" in any way with the DNC email leak.

There's a hell of a lot more evidence it was Seth Rich than Putin.

:lol:

No, there isn't.

There's no positive number less than zero. It's not possible for nothing to be "more" than anything else.

There is actually no evidence whatsoever that implies Seth Rich was "involved" in any way with the DNC email leak.

It's interesting how little there is about his case in the press. Do a Google search and anyone can see the MSM has ignored this story since they initially reported on it. The abence is very conspicuous.

US spies and meddles on everyone else. Might not make public the info but they use it to manipulate.
US has no problem interfering with other elections.
"IF" russia did gain access to DNC or Clinton emails, all they did was make the public so the people voting could have a clear idea who she was.
They did not interfere with the voting.
Most of the info was leaked by insiders, but Obama is ready to start a way over accusation
Does Russia spy?............. as much as we do

If it was leaked by insiders, then I think our intelligence agencies would have said so.

Of course we do the same stuff. And when we're caught - we get smacked. They did not interfere with the election directly - there was no rigging. But the most certainly did indirectly and that shouldn't be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Elections are important.

We gave money to groups opposing Netanyahu. Netanyahu retaliated by creating stricter laws on outside organizers. Should Israel NOT have done that? What we did I might add, was not in anyway illegal. Hacking is.

Seth can't speak, anymore, but from all evidence it seems he was at least partially involved.
UK and Assange have both said they know it was an insider not Russia.
Obama wants to start as war over evidence they won't even show congress and that FBI and CIA disagree on.

Seth Rich's Death: Why a GOP Lobbyist Will Pay $100,000 To Learn ...
www.newsweek.com/gop-lobbyist-reward-seth-rich-dnc-499653
Sep 16, 2016 - Seth Rich's Death: Why a GOP Lobbyist Will Pay $100,000 To Learn Who ... DNC officials were behind it and that Rich played a role inleaking ...
Wikileaks-Linked DNC Staffer Seth Rich: What Happened Before His ...
www.dailywire.com/news/.../wikileaks-linked-dnc-analyst-seth-rich-what-aaron-bandl...
Aug 17, 2016 - Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered ... that Rich was the source of the DNC email leaks, implying that his ...
WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich...
Aug 9, 2016 - Was Seth Rich, the source of #DNCleaks, murdered? t.co / Twitter .... supporter, and DNC staffer became so upset what they did to Bernie leaked ...

WikiLeaks: Seth Rich Leaked Clinton Emails, Not Russia - Your News ...
yournewswire.com › News
Dec 15, 2016 - WikiLeaks have suggested that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich leaked the Clinton and Podesta emails - not Russia.
Assange: "Seth Rich Went Missing For 2 Hours Before Death, We ...
https://conservativedailypost.com/assange-seth-rich-went-missing-for-2-hours-before-...
Aug 21, 2016 - Seth Rich worked for the DNC as a voter database employee. ... Julian Assange spoke about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC leak.

Speculation and hints

More than Obama has show

"Speculation" is by definition not evidence of anything - it's fantasy. Speculation is a game you get to play only when there's an utter absence of evidence.

Obama doesn't have to show you his evidence. He is under no obligation to prove your fantasies wrong.

So he can start a war without evidence

great

If it were up to Obama lives would be lost, without evidence, like their whole foreign policy for the last 8 yrs

US spies and meddles on everyone else. Might not make public the info but they use it to manipulate.
"IF" russia did gain access to DNC or Clinton emails, all they did was make the public so the people voting could have a clear idea who she was.
Most of the info was leaked by insiders, but Obama is ready to start a way over accusation

If it was leaked by insiders, then I think our intelligence agencies would have said so.

Of course we do the same stuff. And when we're caught - we get smacked. They did not interfere with the election directly - there was no rigging. But the most certainly did indirectly and that shouldn't be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Elections are important.

We gave money to groups opposing Netanyahu. Netanyahu retaliated by creating stricter laws on outside organizers. Should Israel NOT have done that? What we did I might add, was not in anyway illegal. Hacking is.

Seth can't speak, anymore, but from all evidence it seems he was at least partially involved.
Obama wants to start as war over evidence they won't even show congress and that FBI and CIA disagree on.

Sep 16, 2016 - Seth Rich's Death: Why a GOP Lobbyist Will Pay $100,000 To Learn Who ... DNC officials were behind it and that Rich played a role inleaking ...
www.dailywire.com/news/.../wikileaks-linked-dnc-analyst-seth-rich-what-aaron-bandl...
Aug 17, 2016 - Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered ... that Rich was the source of the DNC email leaks, implying that his ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich...
Aug 9, 2016 - Was Seth Rich, the source of #DNCleaks, murdered? t.co / Twitter .... supporter, and DNC staffer became so upset what they did to Bernie leaked ...

yournewswire.com › News
Dec 15, 2016 - WikiLeaks have suggested that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich leaked the Clinton and Podesta emails - not Russia.
https://conservativedailypost.com/assange-seth-rich-went-missing-for-2-hours-before-...
Aug 21, 2016 - Seth Rich worked for the DNC as a voter database employee. ... Julian Assange spoke about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC leak.

Speculation and hints

More than Obama has show

It's ALL from Assange/Wikileaks....but it's a great example on how to grow a conspiracy theory.

More about Seth Richards
Inside the killing of DNC staffer Seth Rich

It's interesting how little there is about his case in the press. Do a Google search and anyone can see the MSM has ignored this story since they initially reported on it. The abence is very conspicuous.

Really? I just did a google search and the first thing that popped up was a Newsweek article.

There is zero evidence.

Do you believe that all 17 intelligence agencies are in collusion and hiding evidence that it was Seth Rich?

yournewswire.com › News

Speculation and hints

More than Obama has show

It's ALL from Assange/Wikileaks....but it's a great example on how to grow a conspiracy theory.

More about Seth Richards

Even this article is from August.

It's practically January. What's the status of the case? A DNC staffer was murdered...and we haven't heard much since it happened on July 10th.

I don't believe Assange one bit. Also, the FBI and the CIA agree totally that the Russians were behind the hacks. Where they disagree on (and I think that might have changed to agreement) - is on what Russia's motivation was.
. That same FBI you all claimed cost Hillary the election ? That FBI ? That's the one you are using now ?? Wow.

I don't believe Assange one bit. Also, the FBI and the CIA agree totally that the Russians were behind the hacks. Where they disagree on (and I think that might have changed to agreement) - is on what Russia's motivation was.
. That same FBI you all claimed cost Hillary the election ? That FBI ? That's the one you are using now ?? Wow.

I'm using the fact that all 17 intelligence agencies are in agreement here.

Really? I just did a google search and the first thing that popped up was a Newsweek article.

You proved my point. That article is from August.

It's December 29th.

My exact quote was, "since they initially reported on it."

Is the case solved? Who killed this DNC staffer? Why? Seems like an interesting story during election season.

It's December 29th.

Is the case solved? Who killed this DNC staffer? Why? Seems like an interesting story during election season.

I imagine if the case had been solved, they would probably report on that.

No one has been arrested for the murder of Seth Rich.

What is it that you believe the media should be reporting?

What do they agree on? The Russians hacked the DNC email?

Do they agree how the Russians did it? How did the Russians do it?

yournewswire.com › News

Speculation and hints

More than Obama has show

More about Seth Richards

Even this article is from August.

It's practically January. What's the status of the case? A DNC staffer was murdered...and we haven't heard much since it happened on July 10th.

ohhhh....gotta move those goalposts eh?

There are thousands of DNC staffers, he was one among many and sadly, one among many murders.

But hey - here's a couple more recent MSM articles:
Mother of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich pleads for public's help
$130,000 Reward Offered in Case of Slain DNC Staffer

It's hardly war, not even close.

What do you think we should do?

Ignore it?

We're in a war quite a few wars already.

Yes, we are. About time someone noticed.

There is no indication that this is going to lead to any war. Tell me - did you jump all over Trump for "escalating tensions" with China before he was even in office?

China is more a danger than Russia is, I'm not for escalating tensions, I'm for de-escalating tensions.

We have a fundamental problem with ISIS and Islamic terrorism from those who support ISIS, in my opinion this is what we should be dealing with in a full-spectrum way. This is the actual war and ALL nations in the Western world need to come together to deal with this and we also need to have Russia helping, Russia is our friend and not our foe.

China can be dealt with in other ways, ways that don't have to involve escalating tensions.

I don't think Russia is either friend or foe. Russia is in it for its own agenda and we should not forget that. It's agenda in Syria so far has not been ISIS. It's been bombing schools, hospitals,civilian centers. It's been bombing rebel kurdish groups that have been driving ISIS out. Russia's agenda is to support Assad, to use Syria as a testing ground for new weapons, and essentially employ a scorched earth policy towards civilians.

Russia and Turkey stepped in because the US didn't
. Or the U.S. was in the wrong role in the situation. Remember Obama was all for withdrawal from the world stage quickly, and this regardless of the vaccum it had created. He created a vaccum and the world powers had to fill that vaccum created. Then we cry fowel ?? Good grief.

It's December 29th.

Let's pretend the name Seth Rich is really "Jon Benet Ramsey". I believe the press should be as vigilant in reporting on the unsolved murder of a DNC staffer during an email hack scandal during an election.

It's a fucking movie script. The press should be all over it.

It's December 29th.

Let's pretend the name Seth Rich is really "Jon Benet Ramsey". I believe the press should be as vigilant in reporting on the unsolved murder of a DNC staffer during an email hack scandal during an election.

It's a fucking movie script. The press should be all over it.

:lol:

What is there to report? Nothing new has come out since the shooting.

You do realize that google plays a part in the gov. propaganda. They admit it.

The Kremlin has said that what Obama is doing is "the death throes of a political corpse"

Forum List

Back