US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Na...Russia had nothing to do with hacking....

enhanced-1153-1442451607-6.png

You honestly can't hate hitler and the nazi while admiring and wanting to learn how he achieved what he did for Germany in such a short time?

You can admire Putin, but not trust him, and still understand you need to work with him to achieve some mutual goals rather than against him and accomplish nothing.

You need people that understand how he works and can find his weaknesses and use them to advantage.

Does not mean you want to set up house with him and exchange rings.

I'd rather they keep communicating instead of trying to burn each other's house down.

Keep your enemies close. Learn to know them as well or better than they know themselves. Putin understand the game, but obviously Obama never did.

I agree. BUT - that also means you have to let him know that some actions will provoke a reaction. And I would say Obama understands the game - Russia has been very provocative - and he's seldom reacted.

Lemme state for the record, EVERY major Intelligence agency in the world CONSTANTLY hacks private unsecured communications traffic. ESPECIALLY the juicy kind like related to political leadership. It's a daily event.
I'd be SHOCKED if there weren't fingerprints from SEVERAL intelligence hacks on any private (non secured) communications like that. So Russia "hacked" political correspondence. WE HACK their political correspondence, but the Russians are BETTER than the DNC in that they are not using commercial phones and laptops over servers in someone's basement. :mad:

IN FACT (and I'm not giving away anything) there are RECIPROCAL AGREEMENTS to spy in certain countries. For instance, WE spy on Brit citizens in the UK because their govt cannot -- and I SUSPECT the Brits may spy on American citizens HERE in the glorious US of A -- because it's cleaner and easier than getting a FISA warrant.

So now that no one is "virgin" anymore about spying and hacking, the question becomes, why would RUSSIA divulge that information before an election? It's MUCH more valuable to keep it under wraps to EMBARRASS some poor pol after they are elected. Because after they elected -- that BLACKMAIL can be useful.

So is it that TRUMP was hacked and being worked over by Putin? HA !!! Bet you never considered ALL of the possibilities. :lmao: A prez elect that can't put down his mighty tweeter is a JUICY target for foreign intelligence and THAT ACT -- will probably end when his security staff gets thru to him about the dangers he's exposing himself to.

I DO know that the FBI warned both the DNC and RNC about attempted breaches. And the story went something along the lines of the 3 Little Pigs story -- which ended in tragedy for the one little piggy who farted around and didn't take advice all that well... :lol:

Last edited:
The reporting that "Russia hacked the election" is irresponsible. That is not what happened at all and those reporting this lie know it's a lie.

Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking

In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States also released samples of malware and other indicators of Russian cyberactivity, including network addresses of computers commonly used by the Russians to launch attacks. Taken together, the actions amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

U.S. evicts Russians for spying, imposes sanctions after election hacks
U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan, the top Republican in Congress, said Russia "has consistently sought to undermine" U.S. interests and called the sanctions overdue.

Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham said they intended to lead effort in Congress to "impose stronger sanctions on Russia."

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told Fox News he did not condone foreign governments hacking U.S. institutions.

"It’s wrong and it’s something we don’t agree with," Priebus said. "However, it would be nice if we could get to a place where the intelligence community in unison can tell us what it is that has been going on and what the investigation was and what it has led to so that we can respond."

The Trump team's response could generate bipartisan discord early in the new administration's tenure.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia was behind hacks into Democratic Party organizations and operatives ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election. U.S. intelligence officials say the Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Trump defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Republican and Democratic lawmakers have voiced concern about Russia's actions, setting up a potential wall of opposition should Trump seek to overturn Obama's measures.

Putin announces cease fire in Syria. Nobel Peace Prize-winner announces 9am tee time in Hawaii.

You honestly can't hate hitler and the nazi while admiring and wanting to learn how he achieved what he did for Germany in such a short time?

You can admire Putin, but not trust him, and still understand you need to work with him to achieve some mutual goals rather than against him and accomplish nothing.

You need people that understand how he works and can find his weaknesses and use them to advantage.

I'd rather they keep communicating instead of trying to burn each other's house down.

Keep your enemies close. Learn to know them as well or better than they know themselves. Putin understand the game, but obviously Obama never did.

I agree. BUT - that also means you have to let him know that some actions will provoke a reaction. And I would say Obama understands the game - Russia has been very provocative - and he's seldom reacted.

Kicking them out of the US where you can observe and spy on them.

By angering them right before a handover of power before the incoming can be up to speed thereby endangering the country. Great leadership!

That is really in the best interest of the US?

If you know how they got in and where the weaknesses are, you can silently turn the tables on them instead and using the knowledge in a more surreptitious way to pressure them. You whisper in their ear not force them to put their fist up. You crawl back through their mouse holes and gather intel on them or share intel with other "enemies" of russia and let them get their hands cut off instead.

There are lots of thing other than throwing them out of the US so publicly before Ododo walks out the door leaving a royal mess on the floor.

He is harming his party and the country but he is too blind and petty to understand it. Voters see him burning bridges and then expects them to trust the party again?

Obama could have made a convincing case to Trump and make constructive suggestions for him on some of the dos and don't of foreign policy with russia. Lead Trump in the nuances so he can come in to the office fully prepared for the next step, not throw him two hundred pounds of poisonous snakes in a flour sack before he gets his foot in the door.

Too bad Trump can't banish Obama to a Siberia gulag for Putin to amuse himself with.

So totally disgusted with what Obama is doing in his last days.

I find it so funny that democrats are pissed not at the obvious admitted corruption in their party, but pissed at Russia for exposing it!! Russia didn't do anything wrong, the democrats did. If they had clean hands the russians wouldn't have had anything to expose.

By angering them right before a handover of power before the incoming can be up to speed thereby endangering the country. Great leadership!

If you know how they got in and where the weaknesses are, you can silently turn the tables on them instead and using the knowledge in a more surreptitious way to pressure them. You whisper in their ear not force them to put their fist up. You crawl back through their mouse holes and gather intel on them or share intel with other "enemies" of russia and let them get their hands cut off instead.

There are lots of thing other than throwing them out of the US so publicly before Ododo walks out the door leaving a royal mess on the floor.

He is harming his party and the country but he is too blind and petty to understand it. Voters see him burning bridges and then expects them to trust the party again?

Obama could have made a convincing case to Trump and make constructive suggestions for him on some of the dos and don't of foreign policy with russia. Lead Trump in the nuances so he can come in to the office fully prepared for the next step, not throw him two hundred pounds of poisonous snakes in a flour sack before he gets his foot in the door.

Too bad Trump can't banish Obama to a Siberia gulag for Putin to amuse himself with.

I didn't expect any less from the Snowflake in Chief. He is just getting warmed up. He is going to throw a 3 week tantrum that will rival a drunk Alec Baldwin.

I find it so funny that democrats are pissed not at the obvious admitted corruption in their party, but pissed at Russia for exposing it!! Russia didn't do anything wrong, the democrats did. If they had clean hands the russians wouldn't have had anything to expose.
Yep. No concern over that whatsoever, only about getting caught, and using this debacle to blame the bogeyman they think most Americans will fall for. However, a poll last week indicated that about 70% weren't buying it. I must try to find that poll, not sure it was from a respected pollster.

Putin announces cease fire in Syria. Nobel Peace Prize-winner announces 9am tee time in Hawaii.

And Putin bombs Syrian hospitals....yep, he's a man we can all admire all right.

I didn't say that. I said Putin announced a cease fire in Syria and Obama is in Hawaii. Am I wrong?
And US coalition forces have allegedly killed hundreds of civilians, including children, in air strikes too.

Hell of a job Obama has done over there.

I didn't expect any less from the Snowflake in Chief. He is just getting warmed up. He is going to throw a 3 week tantrum that will rival a drunk Alec Baldwin.
G-d only knows what else he has in store during his epic temper tantrum.

And Putin bombs Syrian hospitals....yep, he's a man we can all admire all right.

I didn't say that. I said Putin announced a cease fire in Syria and Obama is in Hawaii. Am I wrong?
And US coalition forces have allegedly killed hundreds of civilians, including children, in air strikes too.

Hell of a job Obama has done over there.
And helped to destabilise the whole of Europe with all the 'refugees' not to mention the thousands of terrorists that slipped through with them. Surely it's about time he got another Nobel? I mean, what was the other one for :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back