US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

"Hacked our election"...

That is absolutely not the case... ironic that the people who claimed that it is "IMPOSSIBLE" to hack elections when Trump said something about the fraud.... that the machines are not even connected to the internet... are now saying that Russia definitively HACKED the elections.

It's so absurd, just how stupid would one have to be to not get what's going on here?

Idiot. The phrase "hacked our election" DOES NOT refer to ballot hacking of vote fraud in this case. It refers to the dissemination of private emails aimed at getting people to think less of one candidate than of the other. You fucking imbecile. How many times must this be said?

You are a whiny butthurt leftist. If you say killed person A, then that means KILLED person A. If you say HACKED our election that means HACKED our election. Provide proof or go jack off in the corner with your leftist circle jerk buddies.

Stop playing dumb.

Hacking was the method used to obtain the information that was then used to influence voters and give Trump a clear advantage.

So the information that democrats don't even dispute the accuracy of, that may have come from Russian hacking, is screwing with our election process?

How exactly is revealing the truth detrimental to our election? How does telling the truth about what Democrats plan hurt the integrity of the process?

I've explained it twice already. Others have done so as well. Read the thread.

So you think the american people being informed about Democrat corrupt practices hurts the integrity of our republic?

Do you know how screwed up that is?

And you want to provoke a foreign power because your party was exposed?

Our nation is more important than you getting petty revenge for being exposed

Obviously believable? Come on.

NK hacked Sony in response to a movie that ridiculed their Fearless Leader. We responded. No one asked for proof. Iran was working on nuclear enrichment. No named sources there. No one asked for proof. While not openly admitting it - we hacked them with stuxnet. No one asked for proof or named sources. Named sources almost NEVER emerge in intelligence like that. The best you get in an ongoing event is the intelligence agencies speaking.

Consider this.
Russia IS suffering under the sanctions imposed by Obama and Clinton as SOS, in response to their actions in Crimea and Ukraine. It's have an economic impact that's particularly felt given the crash in oil prices. Putin wants the sanctions lifted. He's also angry at Obama and Clinton over this. Did he INTEND to affect the election? Or did he INTEND to just disrupt things and cause mischief? Either is possible. Follow the money and follow who benefits: a Trump victory benefits Putin because it offers a better chance of getting sanctions lifted than a Clinton victory. Only the DNC was hacked and emails weren't just dumped on mass but strategically dumped to affect ONLY Clinton. Why isn't it obviously believable that Russia was involved? You have a potential benefit to Russia (at absolutely no cost); you have all of our intelligence agencies in a rare agreement, and you have a pretty darn good reason for Russia to be behind this - sanctions imposed by Obama & Clinton.

But only now is a higher standard of "proof" being demanded. Russia is no newcomer to these games - what's new is the ready willingness of some to believe Putin OVER our own government, our own president, our own intelligence agencies, our own congress - and all I can say is WTF y'all?

You Leftists used to worship Russia, you stopped worshipping Russia ONLY when it stopped being a Communist nation.

Now you are all anti-Russian, you're all still pro-Cuba and pro-North Korea though.

We are?

Yes, the most recent example with the Leftists still worshipping Cuba was when that POS Fidel Castro died and across the planet the Leftists were saying what a GIANT of the world stage he was and was a GREAT man he was and the Fidel Lovefest went on for days and days.

From what I have learned the reason Obama has done what he did with Cuba ( became friends) is so when it comes time to bring troops here and disperse them on US soil they can quickly be dispersed throughout the Country if need be, and no it won't be to help and assist Americans it will be to attack us.

That's a bit crazy. The reason he did is it is beyond time to normalize relations. Castro was dying, the embargos and restrictions accomplished nothing, and it's possible that free trade and travel would do more to induce change than embargos.
. We're talking Obama here.

US spies and meddles on everyone else. Might not make public the info but they use it to manipulate.
US has no problem interfering with other elections.
"IF" russia did gain access to DNC or Clinton emails, all they did was make the public so the people voting could have a clear idea who she was.
They did not interfere with the voting.
Most of the info was leaked by insiders, but Obama is ready to start a way over accusation
Does Russia spy?............. as much as we do

If it was leaked by insiders, then I think our intelligence agencies would have said so.

Of course we do the same stuff. And when we're caught - we get smacked. They did not interfere with the election directly - there was no rigging. But the most certainly did indirectly and that shouldn't be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Elections are important.

We gave money to groups opposing Netanyahu. Netanyahu retaliated by creating stricter laws on outside organizers. Should Israel NOT have done that? What we did I might add, was not in anyway illegal. Hacking is.

Hillary nearly started a war with Russia, not Obama is intentionally trying.

Russia is not angel, far from it, but you need a dialog with them as the "other world power" to bring balance.

If you can talk, you can negotiate.

The more contentious the situation the more the US will be the one compromising instead of coming from a position strengthening it forces and standing.

Obama is sawing through all the chair legs, 3/4 of the way, so they break when you sit down. A toddler having a tantrum at the world's expense

UK was chastising Obama and Kerry today

I'm not sure I'm understanding your logical gymnastics here.

Are you saying that we should be nice to Russia and do whatever they want, because that will put us in a "position of strength"?

You don't kick them in the nuts if you want them to sit and work out any problems without violence

In diplomatic maneuvering - you also don't take a kick in the nuts when it's strategically better not to. A small country, like the Philippines - you can ignore a kick in the nuts and do something minor, like cancel a meeting. With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression, I think a point needs to be made or Russia, being Russia, will just keep on doing it.

"With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression,"

What much larger transgression did Russia commit?

Easy enough for the real president to undo.

We will be lucky to not be in a world war 3 before the " real president" get into office and that is providing they don't kill him first.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

if he is indeed our first real president since JFK who will serve the people instead of the bankers you are correct,that is why they killed JFK was he had signed an executive order to end the fed. AN order that no president since then has reinstated. will the donald be the first? will HE be brave enough to do so?

all those billionaires and bankers won't have ties to their past businesses but will be working for the US

People that know how to manage large corporations, cut waste and make money are what we need to manage organizations and departments, cut budget waste and bring jobs and money back to stimulate the economy.

They will be working for us, for Trump on behalf of us

No, war with Iran also would be a bad idea.

But apparently pissing off Russia is a good idea. Go figure

It's hardly war, not even close.

What do you think we should do?

Ignore it?

We're in a war quite a few wars already.

Yes, we are. About time someone noticed.

There is no indication that this is going to lead to any war. Tell me - did you jump all over Trump for "escalating tensions" with China before he was even in office?

China is more a danger than Russia is, I'm not for escalating tensions, I'm for de-escalating tensions.

We have a fundamental problem with ISIS and Islamic terrorism from those who support ISIS, in my opinion this is what we should be dealing with in a full-spectrum way. This is the actual war and ALL nations in the Western world need to come together to deal with this and we also need to have Russia helping, Russia is our friend and not our foe.

China can be dealt with in other ways, ways that don't have to involve escalating tensions.

I don't think Russia is either friend or foe. Russia is in it for its own agenda and we should not forget that. It's agenda in Syria so far has not been ISIS. It's been bombing schools, hospitals,civilian centers. It's been bombing rebel kurdish groups that have been driving ISIS out. Russia's agenda is to support Assad, to use Syria as a testing ground for new weapons, and essentially employ a scorched earth policy towards civilians.

“It's time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” President Lincoln said in a statement. “Nevertheless, in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the COTTON GROWING community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation.”

“It's time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” President Kennedy said in a statement. “Nevertheless, in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the USSR/CUBAN INTELLIGENCE community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation.”

“It's time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” President Hoover said in a statement. “Nevertheless, in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the BANKING AND ECONOMICS community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation.”

“It's time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” President Roosevelt said in a statement. “Nevertheless, in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the INTELLIGENCE, MILITARY, AND INDUSTRIAL community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation.”

Russia is not angel, far from it, but you need a dialog with them as the "other world power" to bring balance.

The more contentious the situation the more the US will be the one compromising instead of coming from a position strengthening it forces and standing.

Obama is sawing through all the chair legs, 3/4 of the way, so they break when you sit down. A toddler having a tantrum at the world's expense

Are you saying that we should be nice to Russia and do whatever they want, because that will put us in a "position of strength"?

You don't kick them in the nuts if you want them to sit and work out any problems without violence

In diplomatic maneuvering - you also don't take a kick in the nuts when it's strategically better not to. A small country, like the Philippines - you can ignore a kick in the nuts and do something minor, like cancel a meeting. With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression, I think a point needs to be made or Russia, being Russia, will just keep on doing it.

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

Soros wants the EU and US at war with Russia, so Obama does as his master commands. He's a real piece of shit for trying to sabotage relations with Russia at this point. Thankfully an adult is taking charge Jan 20th.

Democraps aren't in your paygrade to be able to understand this bit o' truth.

:lol:

Why would Soros want war between the US and Russia?

To make money. That's what evil douches do

How would Soros make money from a war with Russia?
George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human Events
1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.

Soros = New World Order
His New World Order

Should read what he says

Obviously believable? Come on.

NK hacked Sony in response to a movie that ridiculed their Fearless Leader. We responded. No one asked for proof. Iran was working on nuclear enrichment. No named sources there. No one asked for proof. While not openly admitting it - we hacked them with stuxnet. No one asked for proof or named sources. Named sources almost NEVER emerge in intelligence like that. The best you get in an ongoing event is the intelligence agencies speaking.

Consider this.
Russia IS suffering under the sanctions imposed by Obama and Clinton as SOS, in response to their actions in Crimea and Ukraine. It's have an economic impact that's particularly felt given the crash in oil prices. Putin wants the sanctions lifted. He's also angry at Obama and Clinton over this. Did he INTEND to affect the election? Or did he INTEND to just disrupt things and cause mischief? Either is possible. Follow the money and follow who benefits: a Trump victory benefits Putin because it offers a better chance of getting sanctions lifted than a Clinton victory. Only the DNC was hacked and emails weren't just dumped on mass but strategically dumped to affect ONLY Clinton. Why isn't it obviously believable that Russia was involved? You have a potential benefit to Russia (at absolutely no cost); you have all of our intelligence agencies in a rare agreement, and you have a pretty darn good reason for Russia to be behind this - sanctions imposed by Obama & Clinton.

But only now is a higher standard of "proof" being demanded. Russia is no newcomer to these games - what's new is the ready willingness of some to believe Putin OVER our own government, our own president, our own intelligence agencies, our own congress - and all I can say is WTF y'all?

You Leftists used to worship Russia, you stopped worshipping Russia ONLY when it stopped being a Communist nation.

Now you are all anti-Russian, you're all still pro-Cuba and pro-North Korea though.

We are?

Yes, the most recent example with the Leftists still worshipping Cuba was when that POS Fidel Castro died and across the planet the Leftists were saying what a GIANT of the world stage he was and was a GREAT man he was and the Fidel Lovefest went on for days and days.

From what I have learned the reason Obama has done what he did with Cuba ( became friends) is so when it comes time to bring troops here and disperse them on US soil they can quickly be dispersed throughout the Country if need be, and no it won't be to help and assist Americans it will be to attack us.

That's a bit crazy. The reason he did is it is beyond time to normalize relations. Castro was dying, the embargos and restrictions accomplished nothing, and it's possible that free trade and travel would do more to induce change than embargos.

Fidel Castro should have been dragged from his sick bed and flown to The Hague and put on trial for the crimes that were committed on his orders, they drag others there, Fidel should have got the same treatment.

Raul Castro should be in The Hague now, instead Obama the Marxist makes normal relations with Cuba which is still Communist and hasn't had a democratic election since when?

Idiot. The phrase "hacked our election" DOES NOT refer to ballot hacking of vote fraud in this case. It refers to the dissemination of private emails aimed at getting people to think less of one candidate than of the other. You fucking imbecile. How many times must this be said?

You are a whiny butthurt leftist. If you say killed person A, then that means KILLED person A. If you say HACKED our election that means HACKED our election. Provide proof or go jack off in the corner with your leftist circle jerk buddies.

Stop playing dumb.

Hacking was the method used to obtain the information that was then used to influence voters and give Trump a clear advantage.

So the information that democrats don't even dispute the accuracy of, that may have come from Russian hacking, is screwing with our election process?

How exactly is revealing the truth detrimental to our election? How does telling the truth about what Democrats plan hurt the integrity of the process?

I've explained it twice already. Others have done so as well. Read the thread.

So you think the american people being informed about Democrat corrupt practices hurts the integrity of our republic?

Do you know how screwed up that is?

And you want to provoke a foreign power because your party was exposed?

Our nation is more important than you getting petty revenge for being exposed

Think about how screwed up something is, with this information....

When was the DNC hacked?

When was the hacked information released?

Enough said.

We are?

Fidel Castro should have been dragged from his sick bed and flown to The Hague and put on trial for the crimes that were committed on his orders, they drag others there, Fidel should have got the same treatment.

Raul Castro should be in The Hague now, instead Obama the Marxist makes normal relations with Cuba which is still Communist and hasn't had a democratic election since when?

I don't know about Raul, not sure what he's done. But how are you going to get any of them to the Hague?

How about Assad? How about Putin? You know what - they're never going to face trial either for what they've done with Syria. ISIS will, should they be caught.

No, just have evidence your biggest enemy actually did what you think, before accusations are made. Seems fair for a power house to do right?

The fact that you haven't personally seen the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But fact that we haven't seen the evidence is a pretty good reason not to raise tensions abruptly while Obama is on his way out the door

Did that stop us from "raising tensions" with NK or Iran?

BTW - every President prior to Iran has used the end of his term to complete a lot of things. Obama is no different.

Raise tensions???
Obama kowtowed not the other way around

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

"Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election."

As they say, Obama needs to show some evidence of this, all people have is his word which is backed by 17 agencies full of Obama apointees, so of course they'll say whatever Obama tells them to say.

No, just have evidence your biggest enemy actually did what you think, before accusations are made. Seems fair for a power house to do right?

The fact that you haven't personally seen the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But fact that we haven't seen the evidence is a pretty good reason not to raise tensions abruptly while Obama is on his way out the door

Did that stop us from "raising tensions" with NK or Iran?

BTW - every President prior to Iran has used the end of his term to complete a lot of things. Obama is no different.

Raise tensions???
Obama kowtowed not the other way around

Kowtowed to who? Iran? I disagree. He got the best agreement possible without a war.

I don't know about Raul, not sure what he's done. But how are you going to get any of them to the Hague?

How about Assad? How about Putin? You know what - they're never going to face trial either for what they've done with Syria. ISIS will, should they be caught.

"I don't know about Raul, not sure what he's done. But how are you going to get any of them to the Hague?"

Raul was there with Fidel from the beginning, he also participated in the revolution. How are you going to get him to The Hague, easy issue what Interpol refer to as a Red Notice, an International Arrest Warrant and then go and remove him and drag him onto the plane and next stop The Hague.

It's easy, look how they get all those batshit African's such as Charles Taylor etc.

U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official

The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.
U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official
---------------------------------------------
Launching a CYBER war will be OSCREWBALLS first hit watch

The Obvious poking of the Russian is incredible, yet those who are MSM sheep are not able to see through the forest , no matter what you tell them, no matter what tools you give them.
OBAMA IS POKING THE BEAR TO STIR A WAR TO BLAME TRUMP!!

Bullshit--you have 99 Senators mostly Republican that are leading the charge with Obama over Russian interference into this election. This is the first true bi-partisan action we have seen since 9/11.
Graham: 99 percent of senators believe Russia interfered in election

The Republican senate is promising more severe sanctions against Russia, than just this.
Republicans push for harsher sanctions against Russia

Now for Comrade Trump, it appears that his campaign did have contacts with these Russian diplomats that are being excorted out of the country. Collusion with a foreign adversary means TREASON.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

20817865-standard.jpg

US spies and meddles on everyone else. Might not make public the info but they use it to manipulate.
US has no problem interfering with other elections.
"IF" russia did gain access to DNC or Clinton emails, all they did was make the public so the people voting could have a clear idea who she was.
They did not interfere with the voting.
Most of the info was leaked by insiders, but Obama is ready to start a way over accusation
Does Russia spy?............. as much as we do

If it was leaked by insiders, then I think our intelligence agencies would have said so.

Of course we do the same stuff. And when we're caught - we get smacked. They did not interfere with the election directly - there was no rigging. But the most certainly did indirectly and that shouldn't be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Elections are important.

We gave money to groups opposing Netanyahu. Netanyahu retaliated by creating stricter laws on outside organizers. Should Israel NOT have done that? What we did I might add, was not in anyway illegal. Hacking is.

Seth can't speak, anymore, but from all evidence it seems he was at least partially involved.
UK and Assange have both said they know it was an insider not Russia.
Obama wants to start as war over evidence they won't even show congress and that FBI and CIA disagree on.

Forum List

Back