US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

No, just have evidence your biggest enemy actually did what you think, before accusations are made. Seems fair for a power house to do right?

The fact that you haven't personally seen the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But fact that we haven't seen the evidence is a pretty good reason not to raise tensions abruptly while Obama is on his way out the door

Did that stop us from "raising tensions" with NK or Iran?

BTW - every President prior to Iran has used the end of his term to complete a lot of things. Obama is no different.

Raise tensions???
Obama kowtowed not the other way around

Kowtowed to who? Iran? I disagree. He got the best agreement possible without a war.

Meanwhile the evil House of Saud have been bombing the crap out of Yemen for several years and it's 100% against ALL International Law and we hear next to nothing about the beyond nightmare situation that Yemen's in.

Instead it's ALL Syria, because there's An Agenda that's why, Syria is in the way, unlike Yemen.

Also what threat exactly is Iran? I'm a bit confused as to what threat Iran is and to whom.

Saudi Arabia and also Qatar are far more dangerous to the whole Middle East region and beyond as they export their brand of Islamic Fanaticism to other shores, as we know already.

Yes, the most recent example with the Leftists still worshipping Cuba was when that POS Fidel Castro died and across the planet the Leftists were saying what a GIANT of the world stage he was and was a GREAT man he was and the Fidel Lovefest went on for days and days.

From what I have learned the reason Obama has done what he did with Cuba ( became friends) is so when it comes time to bring troops here and disperse them on US soil they can quickly be dispersed throughout the Country if need be, and no it won't be to help and assist Americans it will be to attack us.

That's a bit crazy. The reason he did is it is beyond time to normalize relations. Castro was dying, the embargos and restrictions accomplished nothing, and it's possible that free trade and travel would do more to induce change than embargos.

Fidel Castro should have been dragged from his sick bed and flown to The Hague and put on trial for the crimes that were committed on his orders, they drag others there, Fidel should have got the same treatment.

Raul Castro should be in The Hague now, instead Obama the Marxist makes normal relations with Cuba which is still Communist and hasn't had a democratic election since when?

I don't know about Raul, not sure what he's done. But how are you going to get any of them to the Hague?

How about Assad? How about Putin? You know what - they're never going to face trial either for what they've done with Syria. ISIS will, should they be caught.

"I don't know about Raul, not sure what he's done. But how are you going to get any of them to the Hague?"

Raul was there with Fidel from the beginning, he also participated in the revolution. How are you going to get him to The Hague, easy issue what Interpol refer to as a Red Notice, an International Arrest Warrant and then go and remove him and drag him onto the plane and next stop The Hague.

It's easy, look how they get all those batshit African's such as Charles Taylor etc.

And maybe they can get Bush like that too....

But you're fine with starting a war with Iran. You guys are too damn funny :lol:

No, war with Iran also would be a bad idea.

But apparently pissing off Russia is a good idea. Go figure

It's hardly war, not even close.

What do you think we should do?

Ignore it?

We're in a war quite a few wars already.

Yes, we are. About time someone noticed.

There is no indication that this is going to lead to any war. Tell me - did you jump all over Trump for "escalating tensions" with China before he was even in office?
. Tensions with China ?? You mean for talking with China about trade negotiations that would be more fair ? Those tensions ? ROTFLMBO.

US spies and meddles on everyone else. Might not make public the info but they use it to manipulate.
US has no problem interfering with other elections.
"IF" russia did gain access to DNC or Clinton emails, all they did was make the public so the people voting could have a clear idea who she was.
They did not interfere with the voting.
Most of the info was leaked by insiders, but Obama is ready to start a way over accusation
Does Russia spy?............. as much as we do

If it was leaked by insiders, then I think our intelligence agencies would have said so.

Of course we do the same stuff. And when we're caught - we get smacked. They did not interfere with the election directly - there was no rigging. But the most certainly did indirectly and that shouldn't be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Elections are important.

We gave money to groups opposing Netanyahu. Netanyahu retaliated by creating stricter laws on outside organizers. Should Israel NOT have done that? What we did I might add, was not in anyway illegal. Hacking is.

Seth can't speak, anymore, but from all evidence it seems he was at least partially involved.
UK and Assange have both said they know it was an insider not Russia.
Obama wants to start as war over evidence they won't even show congress and that FBI and CIA disagree on.

I don't believe Assange one bit. Also, the FBI and the CIA agree totally that the Russians were behind the hacks. Where they disagree on (and I think that might have changed to agreement) - is on what Russia's motivation was.

Ignore it?

There is no indication that this is going to lead to any war. Tell me - did you jump all over Trump for "escalating tensions" with China before he was even in office?

China is more a danger than Russia is, I'm not for escalating tensions, I'm for de-escalating tensions.

We have a fundamental problem with ISIS and Islamic terrorism from those who support ISIS, in my opinion this is what we should be dealing with in a full-spectrum way. This is the actual war and ALL nations in the Western world need to come together to deal with this and we also need to have Russia helping, Russia is our friend and not our foe.

China can be dealt with in other ways, ways that don't have to involve escalating tensions.

I don't think Russia is either friend or foe. Russia is in it for its own agenda and we should not forget that. It's agenda in Syria so far has not been ISIS. It's been bombing schools, hospitals,civilian centers. It's been bombing rebel kurdish groups that have been driving ISIS out. Russia's agenda is to support Assad, to use Syria as a testing ground for new weapons, and essentially employ a scorched earth policy towards civilians.

Russia and Turkey stepped in because the US didn't

US spies and meddles on everyone else. Might not make public the info but they use it to manipulate.
"IF" russia did gain access to DNC or Clinton emails, all they did was make the public so the people voting could have a clear idea who she was.
Most of the info was leaked by insiders, but Obama is ready to start a way over accusation

If it was leaked by insiders, then I think our intelligence agencies would have said so.

Of course we do the same stuff. And when we're caught - we get smacked. They did not interfere with the election directly - there was no rigging. But the most certainly did indirectly and that shouldn't be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Elections are important.

We gave money to groups opposing Netanyahu. Netanyahu retaliated by creating stricter laws on outside organizers. Should Israel NOT have done that? What we did I might add, was not in anyway illegal. Hacking is.

Seth can't speak, anymore, but from all evidence it seems he was at least partially involved.
Obama wants to start as war over evidence they won't even show congress and that FBI and CIA disagree on.

"Seth can't speak, anymore, but from all evidence it seems he was at least partially involved."

Who is Seth? Did someone already say in this thread and I've forgotten already? :eusa_doh:

If you anti-Americans love Putin/Russia so much. Move your un- patriotic ass over to Russia and don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way outa here!

So if we don't want war with Russia, that means we "love" Russia?

Oh, the US is supposed to let Russia get away with their bullshit because the US is full pussies who are scared shitless cowards.
It's time to stand up for your country. What the fuck is wrong with you?

What did we ever do about Chinese hacking in 2015? Nothing, nada, no sanctions! This alone shows alleged Russian hacking has been totally politicized by a butt-hurt Democrat Administration with an aim to make the transition to Trump as difficult as possible!

Chinese breach data of 4 million federal workers

The problem here is that hacking as a form of espionage is now the largest form of spying. The US does it to China, the Chinese do it to the US. When it comes to interfering in elections, the Russians have done a lot to try and stop this. They've basically banned any NGO that has anything to do with politics. It's forced all NGOs with foreign funding to declare themselves open to attack. So the US attacking back at an attack on its elections is simply doing what the Russians have already done.

China hasn't done anything in retaliation other than taking preventative measures, so the US hasn't done anything other than that either.

I don't believe Assange one bit. Also, the FBI and the CIA agree totally that the Russians were behind the hacks. Where they disagree on (and I think that might have changed to agreement) - is on what Russia's motivation was.

Gap on Russia hacking conclusions between intelligence, FBI - CNNPolitics.com

Q&A: Why the CIA, FBI differ on Russian election hacking

I'm sorry but how does escalating tensions with Russia benefit our nation?
You just want to stand their while they shit all over you??? Sorry pub I wasn't built that way

I don't get offended over nothing. But then I've never been taught that we should strive to be victims.

Isn't rolling over for Putin just that?

You guys haven't established how not kicking put s equates yo rolling over for Putin.

Hell you haven't bothered establish in that Putin did anything yet.

And you sure haven't bothered explaining how inflaming tensions while Obama is walking out the door is good.

Oh, I think I did but - you've already decided all 17 intelligence agencies are lying, as is Congress as is the President.
Even their leader in the house said a response was needed although he said it should have come sooner

Sorry, guy. We all watched the shit go down. We know who hacked the emails. Nobody is gearing up for a fucking invasion of Russia here.

Your comparison is bullshit.
You know? Do you really? How?

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.
Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process
all the lakes forests rivers and meadows More PEOPLE voted Dem

There is actually no evidence whatsoever that implies Seth Rich was "involved" in any way with the DNC email leak.

Ignore it?

China is more a danger than Russia is, I'm not for escalating tensions, I'm for de-escalating tensions.

We have a fundamental problem with ISIS and Islamic terrorism from those who support ISIS, in my opinion this is what we should be dealing with in a full-spectrum way. This is the actual war and ALL nations in the Western world need to come together to deal with this and we also need to have Russia helping, Russia is our friend and not our foe.

China can be dealt with in other ways, ways that don't have to involve escalating tensions.

I don't think Russia is either friend or foe. Russia is in it for its own agenda and we should not forget that. It's agenda in Syria so far has not been ISIS. It's been bombing schools, hospitals,civilian centers. It's been bombing rebel kurdish groups that have been driving ISIS out. Russia's agenda is to support Assad, to use Syria as a testing ground for new weapons, and essentially employ a scorched earth policy towards civilians.

You don't think most major countries are out for their own interests, their own agenda?

What has Iran actually done to deserve being bombed?

For instance, Iran has troops on the ground in Syria and those Iranian troops were crucial in helping the Syrian Army liberate Aleppo from both ISIS and Al-Nusra, you know Al-Nusra who Obama and the Propaganda MSM refer to as the "Moderate Rebels", Al-Nusra are Al-Qaeda we know this.

Without the help from Iran, Aleppo wouldn't be liberated from Islamic terrorist monsters.

Seriously? They killed hundreds of GIs in Iraq with their IEDs...they were behind the bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon...the Qud forces are supplying Hamas and Hezbollah with the rockets that are fired into Israel. And after this ridiculous nuclear treaty, they boarded and put US sailors on their knees with rifles pointed at them. So Lucy, what HASN'T Iran done to deserve a proper bombing? They're far more dangerous than ISIS.

There is actually no evidence whatsoever that implies Seth Rich was "involved" in any way with the DNC email leak.

Seth Rich's Death: Why a GOP Lobbyist Will Pay $100,000 To Learn ...
www.newsweek.com/gop-lobbyist-reward-seth-rich-dnc-499653
Sep 16, 2016 - Seth Rich's Death: Why a GOP Lobbyist Will Pay $100,000 To Learn Who ... DNC officials were behind it and that Rich played a role inleaking ...
Wikileaks-Linked DNC Staffer Seth Rich: What Happened Before His ...
www.dailywire.com/news/.../wikileaks-linked-dnc-analyst-seth-rich-what-aaron-bandl...
Aug 17, 2016 - Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered ... that Rich was the source of the DNC email leaks, implying that his ...
WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich...
Aug 9, 2016 - Was Seth Rich, the source of #DNCleaks, murdered? t.co / Twitter .... supporter, and DNC staffer became so upset what they did to Bernie leaked ...

WikiLeaks: Seth Rich Leaked Clinton Emails, Not Russia - Your News ...
yournewswire.com › News
Dec 15, 2016 - WikiLeaks have suggested that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich leaked the Clinton and Podesta emails - not Russia.
Assange: "Seth Rich Went Missing For 2 Hours Before Death, We ...
https://conservativedailypost.com/assange-seth-rich-went-missing-for-2-hours-before-...
Aug 21, 2016 - Seth Rich worked for the DNC as a voter database employee. ... Julian Assange spoke about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC leak.

Speculation and hints

More than Obama has show

You know? Do you really? How?

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.
Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process
all the lakes forests rivers and meadows More PEOPLE voted Dem

"all the lakes forests rivers and meadows More PEOPLE voted Dem"

"all the lakes forests rivers and meadows and cemeteries More PEOPLE voted Dem"

There I fixed it for you, even the dead people voted for Hillary :smoke: :popcorn:

Gap on Russia hacking conclusions between intelligence, FBI - CNNPolitics.com

Q&A: Why the CIA, FBI differ on Russian election hacking

Really good articles and they explain it very clearly.

First - they are all in agreement that Russia WAS behind the hacks. No a single one disputes that.

Where there are differences is in what Russia's motivations were as well as differences in how the different intelligence agencies reach conclusions and what standards of evidence they require.

From the USA Today article:
Q: On what points of the new Russian assessment do the CIA and other intelligence authorities differ with the FBI?

A: The FBI does not dispute that the CIA's assessment could be accurate, said a U.S. official with knowledge of the matter. The difference lies in the institutional standards the agencies require in reaching such conclusions. While the CIA develops assessments based on a broad interpretation of available data, the FBI, as a law enforcement agency, requires a standard of proof that could sustain a possible criminal prosecution.

There have been differences, the official said, in how much weight to ascribe a range of possible motives: Were the Russians specifically seeking to tilt the election in favor of Trump? Was the effort designed to damage Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's future ability to govern, believing that she was destined to win? Or was the operation a hedging of bets to sow confusion and undermine confidence in the process?

Of the assessment that the Republican Party systems were likely breached, the official said the picture is not entirely clear. While not dismissing the intelligence community's conclusion, the official said a more definitive determination has not yet been reached.

I think this part is also extremely interesting (and to those who hate Obama and think this is all about discrediting Trump's election, take note):

Q: What is the government doing to more definitively determine the extent of Russia's intrusions into the election process?

A: The Obama administration has ordered a review of attempts by foreign hackers to influence U.S. elections. The review, to be completed before President Obama leaves office on Jan. 20, is expected to examine the past three presidential elections.

“We may have crossed into a new threshold, and it is incumbent upon us to take stock of that, to review, to conduct some after-action, to understand what has happened and to impart some lessons learned,” Obama’s counterterrorism and homeland security adviser, Lisa Monaco, told reporters Friday.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Monday that two Senate committees would investigate the CIA's new assessment of Russia's involvement.

He said the Senate Intelligence Committee and the Senate Armed Services Committee will conduct bipartisan reviews. Late Monday, a third Senate panel, the Foreign Relations Committee, also indicated it will review the matter.

"Obviously, any foreign breach of our cyber-security measures is disturbing and I strongly condemn any such efforts," McConnell told reporters Monday.

I don't for the life of me understand why people don't take this seriously, why they think it should just be ignored.

Seth Rich's Death: Why a GOP Lobbyist Will Pay $100,000 To Learn ...
www.newsweek.com/gop-lobbyist-reward-seth-rich-dnc-499653
Sep 16, 2016 - Seth Rich's Death: Why a GOP Lobbyist Will Pay $100,000 To Learn Who ... DNC officials were behind it and that Rich played a role inleaking ...
Wikileaks-Linked DNC Staffer Seth Rich: What Happened Before His ...
www.dailywire.com/news/.../wikileaks-linked-dnc-analyst-seth-rich-what-aaron-bandl...
Aug 17, 2016 - Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered ... that Rich was the source of the DNC email leaks, implying that his ...
WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich...
Aug 9, 2016 - Was Seth Rich, the source of #DNCleaks, murdered? t.co / Twitter .... supporter, and DNC staffer became so upset what they did to Bernie leaked ...

WikiLeaks: Seth Rich Leaked Clinton Emails, Not Russia - Your News ...
yournewswire.com › News
Dec 15, 2016 - WikiLeaks have suggested that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich leaked the Clinton and Podesta emails - not Russia.
Assange: "Seth Rich Went Missing For 2 Hours Before Death, We ...
https://conservativedailypost.com/assange-seth-rich-went-missing-for-2-hours-before-...
Aug 21, 2016 - Seth Rich worked for the DNC as a voter database employee. ... Julian Assange spoke about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC leak.

Speculation and hints

More than Obama has show

"Speculation" is by definition not evidence of anything - it's fantasy. Speculation is a game you get to play only when there's an utter absence of evidence.

Obama doesn't have to show you his evidence. He is under no obligation to prove your fantasies wrong.

Forum List

Back