US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Good move by Obama.

No sum game move by the disaster.

Time to kick Putin ass.

Oh so you want war with Russia?

How many people dying will make up for democrats losing?

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.

Because trump isn't stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam?

Putin humiliated Obama this morning with his response to his childish move

The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.
All the intelligence agencies lied.

Amazing. :rolleyes-41:

Nope, just the democrats, Obie, and Brennan. 21 more days.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

CIA CAUGHT LYING
FBI CAUGHT LYING and buying WHORES and drugs
OBAMA caught lying
Oh yes a total Government we can trust to the soul aye.

The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

CIA CAUGHT LYING
FBI CAUGHT LYING and buying WHORES and drugs
OBAMA caught lying
Oh yes a total Government we can trust to the soul aye.
And Trump lied about never lying..

Ex-KGB officer Vladimir Putin clearly wants to keep known American spies close and under a watchful eye.

Billionaire globalist George Soros has penned a panicked rant in which he decries President-elect Donald Trump as a “would be dictator” who threatens the future of the new world order.

In an article for Project Syndicate, Soros begins by mentioning how he lived under both Nazi and then Soviet rule in Hungary before asserting that “various forms of closed societies – from fascist dictatorships to mafia states – are on the rise.”

It will be greater when he can't deliver some of his big bullshit promises.

NEVER in my entire life I will run into a bunch of traitors, racist and Putin thug lovers in the same thread......... They are all here.
Like you can keep your doctor? It will save you $2,500 a year?

Simple answers for simple minds!

You are about 3 years behind............... I thought the discussions is about hacking, Putinishm, racismand and traitorism.

You don't kick them in the nuts if you want them to sit and work out any problems without violence

In diplomatic maneuvering - you also don't take a kick in the nuts when it's strategically better not to. A small country, like the Philippines - you can ignore a kick in the nuts and do something minor, like cancel a meeting. With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression, I think a point needs to be made or Russia, being Russia, will just keep on doing it.

"With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression,"

What much larger transgression did Russia commit?

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

How come the corruption the DNC hack exposed doesn't offend you but the fact that it was exposed does?

What actual corruption was exposed?

I'm much more bothered by foreign intervention. Why aren't you bothered by it?
Then how was there interference?

What The Russian Hacking Report DOESN’T Say
By Washington's Blog
Global Research, December 29, 2016
Washington's Blog
Region: Russia and FSU, USA
Theme: Intelligence
putin_trump-620x41211-400x265.jpg

Today, the Department of Homeland Security and FBI released a report alleging Russian hacking.

It’s important to note what the report does NOT say …

It does NOT allege any of the following:

• It doesn’t claim that it’s accurate. Instead, the report starts with a disclaimer, and uses the same type of weasel words – “as is”, “does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information” – that someone selling a lemon uses when he doesn’t want to talk about the fact that the blasted thing won’t run and doesn’t want to get sued for false misrepresentation:

• It doesn’t mention Wikileaksnot even once. In other words, the report does not allege that the Russians gave any Democratic Party or Podesta emails to Wikileaks
  • It doesn’t address the fact that Russia would not have used widely known hacking methods (and wouldn’t have paid tribute within the code to a famous Russian intelligence officer), and that anyone could have copied these methods and names
  • It doesn’t address American intelligence services’ less-than-stellar history of truthfulness, and routinely skew intelligence to justify preordained policy outcomes
In other words, the report really doesn’t say much of anything

http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-the-russian-hacking-report-doesnt-say/5565479
I think it says what people are interested in, "This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities". It does not give details of exactly how it was traced to the Russians however, documents like this never give all the information. If Congress investigates, hopefully they will come up with more details. Trump will probably try to bury what he can but the cat is out of the bag.
Cool, post the information that shows a hack. Phishing isn't hacking. Then post up where Russia is mentioned. Thanks. Se, I didn't see that.

If you can't understand what I post, do me a favor and pass me by A few less of your traitors and republiscum around the better

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzz

You and your vile yet banal tirades are BORING.
How do you think I feel about reading your anti american put downs of our president and all the repub bs that goes with it?
Dissent is patriotic. Remember? It happened a president ago.
First off gwb started a bs war and was in our WH when the great recession arrived,,, To stand up against him was the patriotic thing to do What was his rating as he walked out the door ?? 24% 27?
obama has had nothing but positive press and as well all know polls these days are horse shit anyway.

Lots of Dems helped the crash along and Hillary voted for the war so take your idiotic partisan shit and stuff it right back where it came from.

Helped crash.

You mean blocked all attempts to reform the system to prevent the crash.

Clearly the Russian plants on USMB have exposed themselves for what they are, Russian plants..

WASHINGTON -- U.S. intelligence services don’t often release the details of their analysis, but Thursday they did as part of an ongoing effort to pull back the curtain on what U.S. officials believe is malicious Russian cyber activity code named Grizzly Steppe.

Investigators believe the initial cyberattack of Democratic Party officials began in the summer of 2015.
The first hacking unit, dubbed APT29, sent out a barrage of emails containing a “malicious link to over 1,000 recipients, including multiple U.S. government victims.” Once someone clicked on the link, the hackers were in the system.

According to the document, the hackers “successfully compromised” the “U.S. political party” and stole “email from several accounts.”

About a year later, in the spring of 2016, another hacking unit called APT28 also targeted Democratic Party officials, and once again deployed malicious emails that “tricked recipients into changing their passwords.” According to U.S. intelligence officials, that hack likely gave Russian operatives access to the information of senior Democratic Party officials, which was then “leaked to the press and publicly disclosed.”

Russia has denied the allegations, but a U.S. official said, “I would never expect Russia to come out with their hands up and acknowledge what they did.”
U.S. intelligence agencies release analysis of Russian cyber espionage

Hopefully, Obama will be the last black US President ever elected. So, 35 diplomats will have a month long vacation before returning to D.C., post Jan. 20th. Obie makes a true 'banana republic' moreso, as the US is bankrupt and nuclear armed......we'ze nuclear niggas', bitchez!

Putin should close the US embassy in Moscow and expel US diplomats with the same 72 hour window and spank the EU by banning all EU commercial carrier flights over Russia, thereby putting EU airlines on the road to bankruptcy. That response sounds proportional to me, given that the Obama regime still has not provided real proof of Russian hacking orchestrated by Putin.

Why are you supporting Putin instead of your own President? Are you getting paid by Putin?

Why the straw man?

How is defending the truth and rejecting stupid reckless behavior supporting Putin? Moreover how has Obama's actions hurt Putin?

As for supporting the president, wears Americans. It's both our right and our duty to speak out and oppose the president when he does stupid, immature, and reckless things

TRUTH....... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

You can voice you rights and all that crap........ But kissing and adoring Putin with all your might against your own government ........... Is totally totally different story.

Immature, Reckless, Stupid? They hack into our system................... Would you just lay there and die and do nothing like Trump?

Obama did right thing kicking Putin ass.

The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.

Democrats lying is a given. But as the agencies havent finished their report or bothered testifying to Congress they haven't really said anything yet.

As for believing Russians. No need to. Julian assange is the one denying the Russians gave him anything.

You need to look at what is actually being said instead of dealing with false dilemmas and absolutes. Only a sith does that.

I did read and watched what was being said............... But you didn't like it because of your fascination with Putin.

Funny because I've been calling Putin a geopolitical threat since the bush administration while some idiots mocked that. It's just embarrassing to watch an idiot discredit our nation for a matter of pride

How do you think I feel about reading your anti american put downs of our president and all the repub bs that goes with it?
First off gwb started a bs war and was in our WH when the great recession arrived,,, To stand up against him was the patriotic thing to do What was his rating as he walked out the door ?? 24% 27?
obama has had nothing but positive press and as well all know polls these days are horse shit anyway.

Lots of Dems helped the crash along and Hillary voted for the war so take your idiotic partisan shit and stuff it right back where it came from.
ICE DOLT GWB sent the bs info in and kept dissenting info out HE pulled the trigger so stop playing repub ah and blame everything on Dems
What's your evidence congress was kept in the dark? There must be a million websites posting it, should be easy.

Go gitter done fast eddie, I'll wait.

In diplomatic maneuvering - you also don't take a kick in the nuts when it's strategically better not to. A small country, like the Philippines - you can ignore a kick in the nuts and do something minor, like cancel a meeting. With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression, I think a point needs to be made or Russia, being Russia, will just keep on doing it.

"With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression,"

What much larger transgression did Russia commit?

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

How come the corruption the DNC hack exposed doesn't offend you but the fact that it was exposed does?
Because if Hillary had won or Wikileaks had released RNC info, you wouldn't care.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Why would I care is RNC corruption is exposed?

And no. If Hillary won it would still be stupid to create unnecessary tension with the Russians .

Unnecessary tensions between hillary and putin????
No we came close enough to those tensions.
Now Obama wants to heat things up?

Good move by Obama.

No sum game move by the disaster.

Time to kick Putin ass.

Oh so you want war with Russia?

How many people dying will make up for democrats losing?

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.

Because trump isn't stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam?

Putin humiliated Obama this morning with his response to his childish move

No he didn't........ All he said this morning was that he is very scared to retaliate and he knows there are more coming.

Obama the petulant prat is looking so silly right now. Let's hope Putin just swats him away for the next 20 or so days.

View attachment 104369

I don't call that QUACK QUACK QUACK when Obama slap Putin with................... Crippling economic sanctions, install missile system in Poland next to Putin ass, ejected 35 diplomats, closing 2 Russian compounds.
But you can continue your quaking.
For 20 days. Ha ha ha. Putin wishes you happy New Year. Lol.

ICE DOLT GWB sent the bs info in and kept dissenting info out HE pulled the trigger so stop playing repub ah and blame everything on Dems

Ah, I've figured it out. Some troll has a bootleg version of the late and lamented Autorantic Virtual Moonbat.

Forum List

Back