US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Democrats intend to keep pressing for war with Russia so they can say Trump either started war with Russia or refused to declare war on Russia because he is a Russian sympathizer.

They believe they have a lock.

Democrats intend to keep pressing for war with Russia so they can say Trump either started war with Russia or refused to declare war on Russia because he is a Russian sympathizer.

They believe they have a lock.
If trump kisses the butt of the KGB guy who tried to sway our election we should just pat him on his head?

There is actually no evidence whatsoever that implies Seth Rich was "involved" in any way with the DNC email leak.

There's a hell of a lot more evidence it was Seth Rich than Putin.

It's interesting how little there is about his case in the press. Do a Google search and anyone can see the MSM has ignored this story since they initially reported on it. The abence is very conspicuous.

Because it's very conspicuous bullshit.

I imagine, like most modern business employee's, that Trump's employees know better than to fall for click bait kitty script hacking.

But, by all means, give us Obama's real evidence. We all know foreign governments hack, it's not a new thing after all, so really it shouldn't be hard to convince us that it was more than DNC stupidity that caused this leak to occur.

US spies and meddles on everyone else. Might not make public the info but they use it to manipulate.
US has no problem interfering with other elections.
"IF" russia did gain access to DNC or Clinton emails, all they did was make the public so the people voting could have a clear idea who she was.
They did not interfere with the voting.
Most of the info was leaked by insiders, but Obama is ready to start a way over accusation
Does Russia spy?............. as much as we do

If it was leaked by insiders, then I think our intelligence agencies would have said so.

Of course we do the same stuff. And when we're caught - we get smacked. They did not interfere with the election directly - there was no rigging. But the most certainly did indirectly and that shouldn't be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Elections are important.

We gave money to groups opposing Netanyahu. Netanyahu retaliated by creating stricter laws on outside organizers. Should Israel NOT have done that? What we did I might add, was not in anyway illegal. Hacking is.

Seth can't speak, anymore, but from all evidence it seems he was at least partially involved.
UK and Assange have both said they know it was an insider not Russia.
Obama wants to start as war over evidence they won't even show congress and that FBI and CIA disagree on.

Obama is going to be releasing more information next week. There will be thorough outing of this incident. John McCain & Lindsey Graham are promising more sanctions against Russia. They are PISSED--they know a lot more than what they're putting on.

Right now you have Diplomats that may not want to go back too the motherland that may be trying to contact higher levels within the Obama administration to spill the beans on the Trump campaign collusion.

Also, Putin is no dummy--he knows this is very serious--and he knows that more U.S. sanctions are coming. This is not what he expected. and he may leak information to show collusion between the Trump campaign.

The very worst thing that could happen to the Republican party, is if they swear Comrade Trump in, only to impeach him later. The Republican party would die a thousand times over.

It's not surprising that you don't understand that it has nothing to do with what was exposed but rather how, by whom and for what reason.
What was exposed is the only factual information we have. The rest is just conjecture on your part. It is not surprising that someone such as yourself who is ideologically driven would place so much faith on something you have no way of verifying. You're responding emotionally. That's how propaganda works, it is designed to elicit emotional responses.

To craft complete sentences, one must first be able to form complete thoughts. That's above eddie's paygrade.
If you can't understand what I post, do me a favor and pass me by A few less of your traitors and republiscum around the better

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzz

You and your vile yet banal tirades are BORING.
How do you think I feel about reading your anti american put downs of our president and all the repub bs that goes with it?
Dissent is patriotic. Remember? It happened a president ago.
First off gwb started a bs war and was in our WH when the great recession arrived,,, To stand up against him was the patriotic thing to do What was his rating as he walked out the door ?? 24% 27?
obama has had nothing but positive press and as well all know polls these days are horse shit anyway.

Lots of Dems helped the crash along and Hillary voted for the war so take your idiotic partisan shit and stuff it right back where it came from.

Well I look forward to the proclaimed release next week.

I'm rather curious just how adept the US actually is at finding these hacktivists, especially considering that I know of more than one who've been handily evading them since 1995.

Obama is going to be releasing more information next week. There will be thorough outing of this incident. John McCain & Lindsey Graham are promising more sanctions against Russia. They are PISSED--they know a lot more than what they're putting on.
You better believe they are pissed! They wanted Hillary to win.

If you know how they got in and where the weaknesses are, you can silently turn the tables on them instead and using the knowledge in a more surreptitious way to pressure them. You whisper in their ear not force them to put their fist up. You crawl back through their mouse holes and gather intel on them or share intel with other "enemies" of russia and let them get their hands cut off instead.
When your the leader of DumFuckistanians who adore you, you can do whatever you want. They will hail you Chief DumbFuck.

The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.
All the intelligence agencies lied.

Amazing. :rolleyes-41:

Nope, just the democrats, Obie, and Brennan. 21 more days.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

Democrats lying is a given. But as the agencies havent finished their report or bothered testifying to Congress they haven't really said anything yet.

As for believing Russians. No need to. Julian assange is the one denying the Russians gave him anything.

You need to look at what is actually being said instead of dealing with false dilemmas and absolutes. Only a sith does that.

I did read and watched what was being said............... But you didn't like it because of your fascination with Putin.

You are a whiny butthurt leftist. If you say killed person A, then that means KILLED person A. If you say HACKED our election that means HACKED our election. Provide proof or go jack off in the corner with your leftist circle jerk buddies.

Stop playing dumb.

Hacking was the method used to obtain the information that was then used to influence voters and give Trump a clear advantage.

So the information that democrats don't even dispute the accuracy of, that may have come from Russian hacking, is screwing with our election process?

How exactly is revealing the truth detrimental to our election? How does telling the truth about what Democrats plan hurt the integrity of the process?

I've explained it twice already. Others have done so as well. Read the thread.

So you think the american people being informed about Democrat corrupt practices hurts the integrity of our republic?

Do you know how screwed up that is?

And you want to provoke a foreign power because your party was exposed?

Our nation is more important than you getting petty revenge for being exposed

It's not surprising that you don't understand that it has nothing to do with what was exposed but rather how, by whom and for what reason.

You're reaction to and view of it is why it was successful.

So you're upset that the Russians tried to undermine our "democracy"?

If you can't understand what I post, do me a favor and pass me by A few less of your traitors and republiscum around the better

How do you think I feel about reading your anti american put downs of our president and all the repub bs that goes with it?
First off gwb started a bs war and was in our WH when the great recession arrived,,, To stand up against him was the patriotic thing to do What was his rating as he walked out the door ?? 24% 27?
obama has had nothing but positive press and as well all know polls these days are horse shit anyway.

Lots of Dems helped the crash along and Hillary voted for the war so take your idiotic partisan shit and stuff it right back where it came from.
ICE DOLT GWB sent the bs info in and kept dissenting info out HE pulled the trigger so stop playing repub ah and blame everything on Dems

From what we're hearing on the news, Russia has been employing criminals to do these wiki-leak attacks. Obama has taken unprecedented actions by removing 35 Russian diplomats, closing down 2 separate locations where they were allowed to operate in country, and removing all of them and their families. John McCain stated that it was not only the recent U.S. election that they interfered with, but other countries elections also.

"Among them are two men who were already on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. Evgeniy Bogachev is wanted for a number of charges, including conspiracy, bank fraud, wire fraud, computer fraud, money laundering, and identity theft. He was indicted under an online nickname in 2012, and again under his real name in 2014. There is a reward of up to $3 million for information leading to his arrest.

Alexsey Belan is wanted for computer intrusion, aggravated identity theft, and fraud in connection with a computer. Federal warrants were issued for him in June 2012 and September 2013, and the FBI is offering up to $100,000 for information leading to his arrest."
Two Expelled Russian Diplomats Were On FBI Most Wanted List

BBxHC7r.img

Comrade Trump's tweety response. It's time to move on, but he has finally agreed to meet with intelligence agencies next week to review their information. You know the information that he has been denying since October 2016.

20817865-standard.jpg

Impeachment next--Russian diplomats admit contact with Trump campaign.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1
. Ok, so they are hackers, but what do you call Obama and company when they tried to influence the Egyptian election or the result in the aftermath ? How about their meddling in the Israeli elections ? Should we give our own a name as well ??

Russia, who is trying to wipe out western civilizations is hacking and you say 'so?'
No, we say show the evidence they did. You don't pay attention

ICE DOLT GWB sent the bs info in and kept dissenting info out HE pulled the trigger so stop playing repub ah and blame everything on Dems
You can prove that statement, or are you playing the fake news game again?

Go find a hanging chad ,,,,,stole another election with your chump pal Putin

Those aren't even complete sentences

To craft complete sentences, one must first be able to form complete thoughts. That's above eddie's paygrade.

When he stops doing stupid and reckless actions, we will stop criticizing him for it.

Until then, we are going to speak out for what's right regardless of the fact that you want us to be quiet stupid lemmings like yourself.

Nevermind the fact that when trump becomes president you'll be critical of him every day

What The Russian Hacking Report DOESN’T Say
By Washington's Blog
Global Research, December 29, 2016
Washington's Blog
Region: Russia and FSU, USA
Theme: Intelligence
putin_trump-620x41211-400x265.jpg

Today, the Department of Homeland Security and FBI released a report alleging Russian hacking.

It’s important to note what the report does NOT say …

It does NOT allege any of the following:

• It doesn’t claim that it’s accurate. Instead, the report starts with a disclaimer, and uses the same type of weasel words – “as is”, “does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information” – that someone selling a lemon uses when he doesn’t want to talk about the fact that the blasted thing won’t run and doesn’t want to get sued for false misrepresentation:

• It doesn’t mention Wikileaksnot even once. In other words, the report does not allege that the Russians gave any Democratic Party or Podesta emails to Wikileaks
  • It doesn’t address the fact that Russia would not have used widely known hacking methods (and wouldn’t have paid tribute within the code to a famous Russian intelligence officer), and that anyone could have copied these methods and names
  • It doesn’t address American intelligence services’ less-than-stellar history of truthfulness, and routinely skew intelligence to justify preordained policy outcomes
In other words, the report really doesn’t say much of anything

http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-the-russian-hacking-report-doesnt-say/5565479
I think it says what people are interested in, "This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities". It does not give details of exactly how it was traced to the Russians however, documents like this never give all the information. If Congress investigates, hopefully they will come up with more details. Trump will probably try to bury what he can but the cat is out of the bag.

But kind of redundant when preceded by a disclaimer that says this:

does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information” –

What are these Russian sanctions going to accomplish? Specifically?

It will hurt their economy. They will have a harder time than they do now. Putin has been trying to bring his Country back from their economic collapse. Doing this slaps them down a bit more. This is why tech. PUTIN does not want a war, it will harm them even more. Partly why that is.
How? I haven't seen any info in what the sanctions were. So how is it you do?

Forum List

Back