US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
Why now?

I believe it's actually Obama being partisan! Obama has had nearly eight years to respond to Russia/Putin. I believe Obama true objective is to create as many rode blocks for Trump as possible more so than to punish Putin. Obama is burning bridges during his last month as president.

That is retarded.
Actually, it is naïve to not give that theory serious consideration.

The move with the UN and Israel.....and now this....

Seems to me Trump is walking into an even bigger disaster than it was a week ago.

Nutbags always accuse others of doing that which they have done.
Are you calling Obama a nutbag?

I mean, after all, he is accusing Putin of hacking and we all know that the US government would be remiss in their responsibilities to protect us if they were not hacking (or attempting to hack) our adversaries.....

So is Obama a nutbag? Or is he exempt from your silly remark?

21 days.

We are so lucky not to have Hillary as the incoming POTUS.

Obama is a whiny crybaby bitch. Thank God he is leaving. Clearly he is among the worst Presidents.

He throws a tantrum at Israel and Russia on his way out the door. What a statesman.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/30/europe/russia-us-diplomats-expulsion/index.

Looks like Putin isn't going to respond and waste his time with Obama anymore.

Sad day when the Russians are wiser than the president.

Yep, Russia is not expelling American diplomats as a response.

Putin is less knee jerk than Obama. That's interesting. The intellectual Obama has turned into a 5 year old who needs a juice box and a nap.
Obama has 'played' the race card all his life.
He mastered playing the card as a kid. He even said as much in the book he claimed to have written but he had someone else write.
Now that he's a has-been' the LIB MSM isn't providing him with the 'shade' like they did for eight years.
Obama's reaction? Fall on the floor and have temper tantrums.
Everyone KNEW that is the real Obama behind his race-whore's smile.
PERFECT 'legacy'.

In all seriousness......
Would you rather russia work with the US against China or with China against the US?

Obama has no imagination. Smarter player are involved

Not to mention China has no respect for Obama whatsoever they see him as WEAK and he is. He is King of panzie type men.

Obama should be embarrassed. Putin just humiliated him internationally.

He couldn't even show some class and maturity leaving office

In diplomatic maneuvering - you also don't take a kick in the nuts when it's strategically better not to. A small country, like the Philippines - you can ignore a kick in the nuts and do something minor, like cancel a meeting. With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression, I think a point needs to be made or Russia, being Russia, will just keep on doing it.

"With a country like Russia, committing a much larger transgression,"

What much larger transgression did Russia commit?

Hacking the DNC and attempting to influence our election. All Dutarte was utter vulgar insults.

How come the corruption the DNC hack exposed doesn't offend you but the fact that it was exposed does?

First, no corruption was exposed.

Second, why are you not demanding that Reince Priebus' or Steve Bannon's personal emails get published. You deserve to know, right? You want to be informed, don't you?

Intellectually dishonest.

If no corruption was exposed, then nothing of value was in the emails and Russian influence on the election is negligible meaning this escalation is even more stupid and reckless.

You can't argue nothing of value was exposed and then whine about the Russians exposing it. Either wikileaks exposed Democrat corruption which may have had an impact on the election or they didn't, in which case we can 100% sure no impact happened. See revealing nothing has no impact.

And the difference between Republicans and Democrats is that If priebus had his emails leaked and they showed the level of corruption the Democrat emails did, we would be calling for priebus's head instead of starting crap with the Russians.

Dude, all the corruption is exposed, is exposed, and has been exposed . That is why the Puppet Masters, and his Puppets are slamming Trump and blaming Putin. As well as generating stories that everything is fake.
This is why that traitor pos signed into law that " FAKE NEWS BS" too many people were and are catching on to all the lies they kept telling the public. The more they told them the more they were caught. Why because people were now aware of their games.

The only ones that still believe anything that Comes out of Obama's mouth are the severely dumbed down dumbasses.

I'm informed by the FUCKING UNANIMOUS OPINION of our intelligence community and A FUCKING BIPARTISAN response in congress which supports that fucking opinion.

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.
Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process
all the lakes forests rivers and meadows More PEOPLE voted Dem

"all the lakes forests rivers and meadows More PEOPLE voted Dem"

"all the lakes forests rivers and meadows and cemeteries More PEOPLE voted Dem"

There I fixed it for you, even the dead people voted for Hillary :smoke: :popcorn:
Go find a hanging chad ,,,,,stole another election with your chump pal Putin

Bullshit Even high ranking repubs say Russia had it and more coming to it Putin is just hanging on until his republican traitor friend becomes president

Soros wants the EU and US at war with Russia, so Obama does as his master commands. He's a real piece of shit for trying to sabotage relations with Russia at this point. Thankfully an adult is taking charge Jan 20th.

Democraps aren't in your paygrade to be able to understand this bit o' truth.

:lol:

Why would Soros want war between the US and Russia?

To make money. That's what evil douches do

How would Soros make money from a war with Russia?

Quite easily, just short the market.

Soros wants the EU and US at war with Russia, so Obama does as his master commands. He's a real piece of shit for trying to sabotage relations with Russia at this point. Thankfully an adult is taking charge Jan 20th.

HAL and thief Cheney made billions with Iraq war

You have to keep in mind they way they think:

The President is lying.
The Congress is lying.
The Democrats are lying.
The Republicans are lying.
All 17 Intelligence Agencies are lying.

Putin is telling the truth.

:cuckoo:

Yes. All because they want to embarrass Trump who won the election fair and square while getting almost 3 million fewer votes. It makes a lot of sense.

There I fixed it for you, even the dead people voted for Hillary :smoke: :popcorn:

Those aren't even complete sentences

Bullshit Even high ranking repubs say Russia had it and more coming to it Putin is just hanging on until his republican traitor friend becomes president

You clearly didn't hear Putin put Obama in his place and then wish us a happy nee year as though Obama's actions are insignificant to him.

It's humiliating as an American to watch. Even worse because its deserved

HAL and thief Cheney made billions with Iraq war

And yet for some reason people don't seem to think a multi billionaire like soros could make any money. Go figure

Of course not, the left is clueless as to making money, come on now... They only know how to "confiscate" and spend.

U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official

The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.
U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official
---------------------------------------------
Launching a CYBER war will be OSCREWBALLS first hit watch

The Obvious poking of the Russian is incredible, yet those who are MSM sheep are not able to see through the forest , no matter what you tell them, no matter what tools you give them.
OBAMA IS POKING THE BEAR TO STIR A WAR TO BLAME TRUMP!!
Russia can invade Crimea and shoot down a passenger airliner without retribution from Obama, but send Panetta a phish email saying send me your password and he does it, THAT IS WAR!

mmm well it seems Hillary is more powerful than Obama after all. I cannot say I am surprised that the lap dog has been thrown to the lions on her behalf. It is really all the DNC can do given the corner they've been painted into by the leaks. However, unfortunately for them I think it is too little, too late to save their global power base.

Far more disturbing though is that they will hand power over to Putin like this, after all, he comes out on top here given his proclaimed prowess in besting US in the cyber war. Tit-for-tat in the annals of history I suppose, we won the Cold war, they get the Cyber war...

Those aren't even complete sentences

To craft complete sentences, one must first be able to form complete thoughts. That's above eddie's paygrade.

Obama the petulant prat is looking so silly right now. Let's hope Putin just swats him away for the next 20 or so days.

View attachment 104369

I don't call that QUACK QUACK QUACK when Obama slap Putin with................... Crippling economic sanctions, install missile system in Poland next to Putin ass, ejected 35 diplomats, closing 2 Russian compounds.
But you can continue your quaking.

Forum List

Back