US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Here is what these people think about rigging the elections, when it doesn't concern themselves:

Nothing was rigged.

Tell that to the guy who just expelled a bunch of diplomats for "interfering (rigging) the election".

Nice try.
Obama has never said that Russia rigged anything.

True, he never used the word rigged. I believe he has used the words interfere and influence. Typically things you do if you're attempting to rig something. So tell us, what specifically has Obama's panties in such a knot as to expel a bunch of diplomats? What damage was done?

Better yet, why act now? Remember all of the Chinese hacks where federal employees personal information was stolen? I sure do because my son's was stolen and it delayed receiving his clearance by an additional 6 months. How did Obama retaliate for that real and tangible hack? I'll wait while you look it up and compare it to his actions for a hack that didn't "rig" anything.

Hopefully, Obama will be the last black US President ever elected. So, 35 diplomats will have a month long vacation before returning to D.C., post Jan. 20th. Obie makes a true 'banana republic' moreso, as the US is bankrupt and nuclear armed......we'ze nuclear niggas', bitchez!

Putin should close the US embassy in Moscow and expel US diplomats with the same 72 hour window and spank the EU by banning all EU commercial carrier flights over Russia, thereby putting EU airlines on the road to bankruptcy. That response sounds proportional to me, given that the Obama regime still has not provided real proof of Russian hacking orchestrated by Putin.

Why are you supporting Putin instead of your own President? Are you getting paid by Putin?

mmm well it seems Hillary is more powerful than Obama after all. I cannot say I am surprised that the lap dog has been thrown to the lions on her behalf. It is really all the DNC can do given the corner they've been painted into by the leaks. However, unfortunately for them I think it is too little, too late to save their global power base.

Far more disturbing though is that they will hand power over to Putin like this, after all, he comes out on top here given his proclaimed prowess in besting US in the cyber war. Tit-for-tat in the annals of history I suppose, we won the Cold war, they get the Cyber war...

You would think they would just deny it happened and claim the corrupt emails were made up. But as their base doesn't care what was in the emails and they want to dishonestly cast the election as illegitimate I guess ignoring the substance of the emails works for their goals.

Have you noticed Trump is the ONLY one defending Russia ? Hmmm, wonder why.
It's going to be great when trump inevitably flip flops and agrees with what everyone else except for his bootlicking followers already know; we were hacked by the russians.

His bootlickers about-face on it is going to be hilarious. Most of these morons will start off with something like this:

But, but, but, but Hillary...
or
But, but, but, but Obama...
or
But, but, but, but Kerry...

What a bunch of traitors these Un-American, pootin-loving scumbags are.

It will be greater when he can't deliver some of his big bullshit promises.

NEVER in my entire life I will run into a bunch of traitors, racist and Putin thug lovers in the same thread......... They are all here.

Idiot. The phrase "hacked our election" DOES NOT refer to ballot hacking of vote fraud in this case. It refers to the dissemination of private emails aimed at getting people to think less of one candidate than of the other. You fucking imbecile. How many times must this be said?

You are a whiny butthurt leftist. If you say killed person A, then that means KILLED person A. If you say HACKED our election that means HACKED our election. Provide proof or go jack off in the corner with your leftist circle jerk buddies.

Stop playing dumb.

Hacking was the method used to obtain the information that was then used to influence voters and give Trump a clear advantage.

So the information that democrats don't even dispute the accuracy of, that may have come from Russian hacking, is screwing with our election process?

How exactly is revealing the truth detrimental to our election? How does telling the truth about what Democrats plan hurt the integrity of the process?

I've explained it twice already. Others have done so as well. Read the thread.

So you think the american people being informed about Democrat corrupt practices hurts the integrity of our republic?

Do you know how screwed up that is?

And you want to provoke a foreign power because your party was exposed?

Our nation is more important than you getting petty revenge for being exposed

It's not surprising that you don't understand that it has nothing to do with what was exposed but rather how, by whom and for what reason.

You're reaction to and view of it is why it was successful.

U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official

The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.
U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official
---------------------------------------------
Launching a CYBER war will be OSCREWBALLS first hit watch

The Obvious poking of the Russian is incredible, yet those who are MSM sheep are not able to see through the forest , no matter what you tell them, no matter what tools you give them.
OBAMA IS POKING THE BEAR TO STIR A WAR TO BLAME TRUMP!!
Russia can invade Crimea and shoot down a passenger airliner without retribution from Obama, but send Panetta a phish email saying send me your password and he does it, THAT IS WAR!
I always knew it weather but now you put the icing on the cake YOU don't give 2 shits about our democracy and our system And you're not alone Many traitors on board with you And DUMP he'll look into it next week ? FN moron

Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process
all the lakes forests rivers and meadows More PEOPLE voted Dem

"all the lakes forests rivers and meadows More PEOPLE voted Dem"

"all the lakes forests rivers and meadows and cemeteries More PEOPLE voted Dem"

There I fixed it for you, even the dead people voted for Hillary :smoke: :popcorn:
Go find a hanging chad ,,,,,stole another election with your chump pal Putin

Those aren't even complete sentences

To craft complete sentences, one must first be able to form complete thoughts. That's above eddie's paygrade.

While true, it seems a waste that he doesn't even want to improve

Trump Took 60% of the country please learn the process

There I fixed it for you, even the dead people voted for Hillary :smoke: :popcorn:

To craft complete sentences, one must first be able to form complete thoughts. That's above eddie's paygrade.
If you can't understand what I post, do me a favor and pass me by A few less of your traitors and republiscum around the better

While true, it seems a waste that he doesn't even want to improve

At least he gets 10 Points For Consistency!

The president lied.
Congress lied.
The Republicans lied.
The Democrats lied.
All the intelligence agencies lied.

Amazing. :rolleyes-41:

Nope, just the democrats, Obie, and Brennan. 21 more days.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

Democrats lying is a given. But as the agencies havent finished their report or bothered testifying to Congress they haven't really said anything yet.

As for believing Russians. No need to. Julian assange is the one denying the Russians gave him anything.

You need to look at what is actually being said instead of dealing with false dilemmas and absolutes. Only a sith does that.

If you can't understand what I post, do me a favor and pass me by A few less of your traitors and republiscum around the better

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzz

You and your vile yet banal tirades are BORING.

It will be greater when he can't deliver some of his big bullshit promises.

NEVER in my entire life I will run into a bunch of traitors, racist and Putin thug lovers in the same thread......... They are all here.
Like you can keep your doctor? It will save you $2,500 a year?

Simple answers for simple minds!

How do you think I feel about reading your anti american put downs of our president and all the repub bs that goes with it?

Hopefully, Obama will be the last black US President ever elected. So, 35 diplomats will have a month long vacation before returning to D.C., post Jan. 20th. Obie makes a true 'banana republic' moreso, as the US is bankrupt and nuclear armed......we'ze nuclear niggas', bitchez!

Putin should close the US embassy in Moscow and expel US diplomats with the same 72 hour window and spank the EU by banning all EU commercial carrier flights over Russia, thereby putting EU airlines on the road to bankruptcy. That response sounds proportional to me, given that the Obama regime still has not provided real proof of Russian hacking orchestrated by Putin.

Why are you supporting Putin instead of your own President? Are you getting paid by Putin?

Why the straw man?

How is defending the truth and rejecting stupid reckless behavior supporting Putin? Moreover how has Obama's actions hurt Putin?

As for supporting the president, wears Americans. It's both our right and our duty to speak out and oppose the president when he does stupid, immature, and reckless things

Good move by Obama.

No sum game move by the disaster.

Time to kick Putin ass.

Oh so you want war with Russia?

How many people dying will make up for democrats losing?

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.

How do you think I feel about reading your anti american put downs of our president and all the repub bs that goes with it?

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a Damn about your Feeeeeewiiiinnnnngggggs.

It is not Unamerican to criticize a politician's policy stances. I recall when loons like you used to proudly wear "Question Authority" buttons. I bet you have one somewhere in your (no doubt) cluttered and unkempt abode. Now that Trump has been elected, I'm sure you all will resuscitate that outlook.

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.
What do you mean hack Trump? His shit was right out in the open. The dems had a private policy and a public policy with inside dealings going on. Like setting up Bernie as a patsy to make Hillary look good. Screwed all the Bernie supporters but good.

What on the right was going on like that? The GOP didn't even want Trump.

Dissent is patriotic. Remember? It happened a president ago.

Dissent is patriotic. Remember? It happened a president ago.
First off gwb started a bs war and was in our WH when the great recession arrived,,, To stand up against him was the patriotic thing to do What was his rating as he walked out the door ?? 24% 27?

Forum List

Back