🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Feels Divisive In 9/11 Aftermath

The point being the Democratic Party is sympathetic to Islamism. Most of Obama's ME policies were advantageous to it.

Please list all the people in the Democratic party who are sympathetic to Militant Islamism. Could you also cite some examples of this so-called sympathy.
drudgepic2.jpg

Isn't that the guy would droned out of existence many militant Islamics including Anwar al-Awlaki. I'm not getting this whole sympathy gig?

He was also the guy to give the kill order on Osama bin Laden, out of sympathy no doubt. :rolleyes:

Someone will be along shortly to claim it was all faked......

The point being the Democratic Party is sympathetic to Islamism. Most of Obama's ME policies were advantageous to it.

Please list all the people in the Democratic party who are sympathetic to Militant Islamism. Could you also cite some examples of this so-called sympathy.
drudgepic2.jpg

Isn't that the guy would droned out of existence many militant Islamics including Anwar al-Awlaki. I'm not getting this whole sympathy gig?

He was also the guy to give the kill order on Osama bin Laden, out of sympathy no doubt. :rolleyes:

Obama gets a heads-up that they found Osama, and he'd say "no"? :auiqs.jpg:

Tell me how fast THAT would have gotten around.

Results tell. I'm glad he's dead, but what did it change? Not a goddam thing.

drudgepic2.jpg

Obama gets a heads-up that they found Osama, and he'd say "no"? :auiqs.jpg:

Tell me how fast THAT would have gotten around.

Results tell. I'm glad he's dead, but what did it change? Not a goddam thing.

"....as jubilant crowds gathered outside waving American flags and cheering, Mr. Obama did not address his critics or gloat about his trophy. He instead used the moment to remember the victims of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and to issue a new call for national unity."

“Let us think back to the sense of unity that prevailed on 9/11,” Mr. Obama said. “I know that it has, at times, frayed. Yet...."

"The gravity of the moment was impossible to minimize. At ground zero, in baseball stadiums and on college campuses across the country, elation erupted as though a war had been won."

It even resulted in a few bipartisan moments.

“I don’t care about the politics,” said Ari Fleischer, who was the White House press secretary in Mr. Bush’s first term. “This is great news for our country.”

Some of Mr. Obama’s rivals praised him, including Tim Pawlenty, a Republican and former governor of Minnesota.

“I want to congratulate America’s armed forces and President Obama for a job well done,” said Mr. Pawlenty, a frequent critic of the president’s policies. “Let history show that the perseverance of the U.S. military and the American people never wavered.”

“In 2001, President Bush said, ‘We will not tire, we will not falter and we will not fail,’ ” Mr. King said. “President Bush deserves great credit for putting action behind those words. President Obama deserves equal credit for his resolve in this long war against Al Qaeda.”

President’s Vow Fulfilled

drudgepic2.jpg

Someone will be along shortly to claim it was all faked......

It was all faked

I know this for a fact because I read it on the Internet.

I thought it was despicable that he assassinated an American citizen while refusing to grant him due process.

I think he was a traitor. He joined the enemy of his own free will and was actively aiding al Qaeda in targeting American civilians.

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't but even traitors are guaranteed due process.

I don't believe there is any guarantee if a citizen joins an organization that not only declared war on America, but was also responsible for 9-11, as well several other high casualty terrorist bombings. My biggest concern with it is that he becomes a martyr, not that he didn't deserve it.

Believe what you want. The Constitution protects all citizens.

I thought it was despicable that he assassinated an American citizen while refusing to grant him due process.

I think he was a traitor. He joined the enemy of his own free will and was actively aiding al Qaeda in targeting American civilians.

I don't believe there is any guarantee if a citizen joins an organization that not only declared war on America, but was also responsible for 9-11, as well several other high casualty terrorist bombings. My biggest concern with it is that he becomes a martyr, not that he didn't deserve it.

Not if they have joined forces and actively participate with a group engaged in a war against the country. They become a high value target.

Not if they have joined forces and actively participate with a group engaged in a war against the country. They become a high value target.

Yes, even then. Can you point out where in the Constitution that is at?

P.S. the government lies also which is why one MUST be afforded due process.

So if the government tells the entire nation that YOU are a terrorist b/c of the things you say or do, then it can kill you with out a trial, right?

If the government claims you are at war with it? It's gotta be true, right?

I am starting to see folks in government all around the nation label the NRA as a "terrorist organization."

Well? I suppose if it is revealed that a person is a member, it is O.K. to just shoot them on sight according to your reasoning.

4979236.jpg

Secret Terrorism Watchlist Found Unconstitutional in Historic Decision

country-finds-oil-united-states-i-diagnose-you-with-terrorism-43839147.png

95a1aeaf84f123aeb0a581566ac1f3fe483b6b789704dd06a64514c5659b6b17.jpg
1985-afghan-fighting-sovietinvasion-freedom-fighter-2015-afghan-fighting-usa-11692961.png
Can-you-recognize-a-terrorist_o_15155.jpg

So if the government tells the entire nation that YOU are a terrorist b/c of the things you say or do, then it can kill you with out a trial, right?

I am starting to see folks in government all around the nation label the NRA as a "terrorist organization."

Well? I suppose if it is revealed that a person is a member, it is O.K. to just shoot them on sight according to your reasoning.

4979236.jpg

1985-afghan-fighting-sovietinvasion-freedom-fighter-2015-afghan-fighting-usa-11692961.png

Depends entirely on what you say and do and where you are. If he was operating within the United States then he should have been arrested and put on trial.

Has the NRA declared war on all Americans everywhere in the world? Are NRA members operating around the globe to murder Americans. Nope. Was San Fan stupid in it recent declaration? Imo, yep.

The broad outlines of the memo have been disclosed previously, including in a letter that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee saying that targeting a U.S. citizen was seen as a last resort but permissible as long as the person posed “an imminent threat of violent attack against the United States” and that capture was “not feasible.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...48dd16-faec-11e3-8176-f2c941cf35f1_story.html

4979236.jpg

Depends entirely on what you say and do and where you are. If he was operating within the United States then he should have been arrested and put on trial.

Has the NRA declared war on all Americans everywhere in the world? Are NRA members operating around the globe to murder Americans. Nope. Was San Fan stupid in it recent declaration? Imo, yep.

Just because the government says you did something does not mean you did. It's why the founders created the Constitution and its protections.

The broad outlines of the memo have been disclosed previously, including in a letter that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee saying that targeting a U.S. citizen was seen as a last resort but permissible as long as the person posed “an imminent threat of violent attack against the United States” and that capture was “not feasible.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...48dd16-faec-11e3-8176-f2c941cf35f1_story.html

They did not have to capture him. He could have been tried in absentia.

Ira Einhorn was .

Forum List

Back