US fighter jets flying missions in Iraq.

Do we have permission to fly those jets in Iraqi airspace?

Could you be anymore uninformed?

Actually I am very informed since the change in government in Iraq we now need permission from the current government to fly such missions.

It is what the far left would want anyone with an (R) to do.

So why is it that a (D) can do this without permission of the country in question?

Do we have permission to fly those jets in Iraqi airspace?

Actually I am very informed since the change in government in Iraq we now need permission from the current government to fly such missions.

So why is it that a (D) can do this without permission of the country in question?

If you're so informed they how could you not know that Iraq has all but begged for air support?

Seems to me you're just looking for a partisan wedge.

We even have Dick and Liz lose lip Cheney weighing in.

Stay the fuck out, and let them kill each other.

If you're so informed they how could you not know that Iraq has all but begged for air support?

Seems to me you're just looking for a partisan wedge.

Then post the link of the treaty/signed agreemnet that allows the US to operate US military air combat in the skies over Iraq.

Please post it...

I'm not talking about the embassy. You seem clearly out of the loop of current events.

You did not specify, that is your own fault.

Also Obama will not risk any boots on the ground during the mid term elections.

Just like he never put boots on the ground in Libya?

Like I said Obama will not risk putting boots on the ground in Iraq during these mid term elections.

Obama has started many illegal wars and has put American boots on the ground in those wars, but the far left media will not report it.

Libya was illegal and unconstitutional.

Much attention has been focused on the possible use of airstrikes, either by planes or unmanned drones, but U.S. officials have made clear they are concerned about the risk of hitting the wrong targets and causing civilian casualties.

Although this has never really be a concern by the Obama administration until Iraq.

Forum List

Back