US forces launch raid in Syria

If Trump had done this you would be making him a hero.

Wrong.
Using remote munitions to blow up people, like with drones, is wrong, evil, very dangerous, and prevents trials, justice, explanations, truth, etc.
But I agree Trump was wrong to assassinate Iranian Gen. Soleimani.
Assassinations are inherently criminal, evil, wrong, etc.

I j
1643912377691.png
1643912377748.png
ust heard the same thing. Our forces weren't there. They came later to basically act as CSIs. They took DNA and fingerprints. The terrorist blew himself up with a suicide vest.
Yep.

Biden is a worthless piece of a decaying being, but I find it hard to blame this on him. The world is better off without the terrorist or his spawn.

Having said that, the world would be better without Biden and Harris too.
It would be better off without Biden’s spawn as well..

Women and children should not hang out in the vicinity of terrorist leaders in a war zone. I am glad Abu Ibrahimal-Hashimi al-Qurayshi has been removed from the planet.

Wrong.
People are just trying to survive, and everyone has a right to live with their family.
This is not a war zone, but a residential area.
There is no proof the target did any thing illegal.
There is proof the US illegally has US troops inside Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, etc.

Most likely ISIS is fake.
No clergy supports it.
The Sunni the US had imprisoned who created ISIS when let out, were secular.
So they could not possibly have any Islamic backing.
And obviously SOMEONE was backing ISIS, with millions worth of new Toyota trucks, etc.
I suspect it is the US who created ISIS.
I suspect that is what Ambassador Stevens was doing in Benghazi.
I believe the CIA annex in Benghazi was full of new Toyota trucks, etc.

As long as it encourages world leaders to laugh at Fuck Joe and show contempt for him, I'm happy.
Considering that you have no proof that he did fart at that particular time of day I would say it is a non-issue since every human farts and your attempts to belittle the man over flatulence only shows your vindictive hypocrisy since you fart also.

According to your buddy GatorGolf or GolfingGator, whatever, he blew himself up and Biden had nothing to do with it? So you guys are all arguing about it for nothing.. lol

And you BELIEVE that?
Suicide is not condoned by Islam, and no one would deliberately kill their family.
If someone did have the explosives to do this, they likely would NOT have it in their home, due to the needless risk.
And if they did have the explosive to do this in their home, you can bet they would not waste the opportunity to at least kill one US soldier.

Wrong.
People are just trying to survive, and everyone has a right to live with their family.
This is not a war zone, but a residential area.
There is no proof the target did any thing illegal.
There is proof the US illegally has US troops inside Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, etc.

Most likely ISIS is fake.
No clergy supports it.
The Sunni the US had imprisoned who created ISIS when let out, were secular.
So they could not possibly have any Islamic backing.
And obviously SOMEONE was backing ISIS, with millions worth of new Toyota trucks, etc.
I suspect it is the US who created ISIS.
I suspect that is what Ambassador Stevens was doing in Benghazi.
I believe the CIA annex in Benghazi was full of new Toyota trucks, etc.
Try it in the US military. You can't take your family to a war zone. Pretty damned irresponsible to bring the war home to your family or want them to surround you at the front.

Does not matter in this case. He exploded the bomb that blew himself and the woman and kids to smithereens. No loss as his choice or his mistake.

Considering that you have no proof that he did fart at that particular time of day I would say it is a non-issue since every human farts and your attempts to belittle the man over flatulence only shows your vindictive hypocrisy since you fart also.
Why would Camilla make something like that up? You're high aren't you?

I just heard the same thing. Our forces weren't there. They came later to basically act as CSIs. They took DNA and fingerprints. The terrorist blew himself up with a suicide vest.

Who would believe something that stupid?
Has anyone ever been stupid enough to blow themselves up with munitions that are pretty foolproof?
If this was the "leader of ISIS" as they claim, then he would NOT be one using a suicide vest.
This was far more likely a drone strike with a missile.

He never did...Trump pulled troops back when children were visibly present...if you can find an example of when he sent troops in and came back with the scalps of children let me know....because I've looked and can't find one example....
A fucking fool again I see

According to research from the nonprofit monitoring group Airwars, the first seven months of the Trump administration have already resulted in more civilian deaths than under the entirety of the Obama administration. Airwars reports that under Obama’s leadership, the fight against IS led to approximately 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths. Through the first seven months of the Trump administration, they estimate that coalition air strikes have killed between 2,800 and 4,500 civilians.

Researchers also point to another stunning trend – the “frequent killing of entire families in likely coalition airstrikes.” In May, for example, such actions led to the deaths of at least 57 women and 52 children in Iraq and Syria.

Just few. I doubt you did any research.

Forum List

Back