US forces launch raid in Syria

Who would believe something that stupid?
Has anyone ever been stupid enough to blow themselves up with munitions that are pretty foolproof?
If this was the "leader of ISIS" as they claim, then he would NOT be one using a suicide vest.
This was far more likely a drone strike with a missile.
Nevertheless, he blew himself up with his wives and children.

A fucking fool again I see

According to research from the nonprofit monitoring group Airwars, the first seven months of the Trump administration have already resulted in more civilian deaths than under the entirety of the Obama administration. Airwars reports that under Obama’s leadership, the fight against IS led to approximately 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths. Through the first seven months of the Trump administration, they estimate that coalition air strikes have killed between 2,800 and 4,500 civilians.

Researchers also point to another stunning trend – the “frequent killing of entire families in likely coalition airstrikes.” In May, for example, such actions led to the deaths of at least 57 women and 52 children in Iraq and Syria.

Just few. I doubt you did any research.
Not in the mood to pay attention to poisonous snake claptrap.

I remeber the days when rightwingers liked it when we killed ISIS leaders. :slap:

And you BELIEVE that?
Suicide is not condoned by Islam, and no one would deliberately kill their family.
If someone did have the explosives to do this, they likely would NOT have it in their home, due to the needless risk.
And if they did have the explosive to do this in their home, you can bet they would not waste the opportunity to at least kill one US soldier.
Don't care. Just glad he and his spawn are dead.

Try it in the US military. You can't take your family to a war zone. Pretty damned irresponsible to bring the war home to your family or want them to surround you at the front.

Does not matter in this case. He exploded the bomb that blew himself and the woman and kids to smithereens. No loss as his choice or his mistake.

This is NOT a war zone.
This is an area full of refugees who were trying to escape war zones.
Only an idiot would believe someone with any rank and family, would blow themselves up while preparing for a suicide attack that only single, low level volunteers would do.
How many generals volunteer for suicide missions?
I am shocked you would believe anything so foolish.

Wrong.
Using remote munitions to blow up people, like with drones, is wrong, evil, very dangerous, and prevents trials, justice, explanations, truth, etc.
But I agree Trump was wrong to assassinate Iranian Gen. Soleimani.
Assassinations are inherently criminal, evil, wrong, etc.
Are you saying this was a drone attack?

I remeber the days when rightwingers liked it when we killed ISIS leaders. :slap:

But any intelligent person would want to capture ISIS leaders alive.
Far more valuable that way, and much less a martyr.

But if ISIS is fake and actually created by the Saudis or the US, then that would explain why we never capture any.

If Trump had done this you would be making him a hero.
Trump was professional and surgical and never attacked civilians.

Potatohead is just a dumb mutherfvcker that should be a nursing home rather than being Commander in Chief of the greatest military on the face of the earth.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

This is NOT a war zone.
This is an area full of refugees who were trying to escape war zones.
Only an idiot would believe someone with any rank and family, would blow themselves up while preparing for a suicide attack that only single, low level volunteers would do.
How many generals volunteer for suicide missions?
I am shocked you would believe anything so foolish.
Whatever you call it. It looks like Abu Ibrahimal-Hashimi al-Qurayshi should have picked a different place to play with his toys and blow himself up. You would think these terrorist animals did not care about their on families and kids. At least the A-hole will not be producing more murderous scum.

Nevertheless, he blew himself up with his wives and children.

So do you have any poof, logic, evidence, or even a remote reason to believe that is was a suicide or suicide malfunction?
Absolutely none.
Nor does suicide made any sense.
As any ISIS leader ever committed suicide?
The anwer is NO.
Never happened and never likely to ever happen.

ISIS is not Islamic really.
ISIS was formed from secular Sunni we captured when we invaded Iraq.
They never had any Islamic background or any clerical support.
They constantly did very un-Islamic things, like cremating that Jordanian pilot they captured.
No Moslem would ever have done that, as it is about the worst sin imaginable.

So then who really created ISIS and what is their real agenda?
I would really like to know.
So when evidence gets covered up like this, it should be very suspicious.

But any intelligent person would want to capture
Horseshit, intelligent people don't let perfect be the enemy of the good.

Getting boots on the groud to capture them is much more dangerous, dead ISIS leaders is good by me.

Your Brandon sycophancy is revolting. Go toss his salad some more. Innocent civilians deaths is fine by you when it’s a libtarded dementia-ridden racist Dumbocrap President doing it. :fu:
I understand. You fellate trump and hate dems. That's certainly your right. But don't for a second think you're anything but a pathetic orange turd.

Being responsible for your own behavior is now considered left wing thinking?

Children are now responsible for their actions?

Go piss up a rope you hypocritical ass.

Forum List

Back