US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

Really? How interesting.

Just reacting to that disgusting touchy-feely Tom Selleck movie Quigley Down Under.

Well, I want to bash your country for it, but mine try to exterminate its natives also. But I will not act holier than thou over it either.

It was your evolutionary duty to eliminate the unfit races. Whites who did that have nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud, don't be a Lostralian.

Also unfit Neanderthals are the dumb bullies of the hereditary ruling class. Australians, to judge by class snobbery, were the lowest of the low. Yet, before the wussing matildas took over, they created a country that not only proved White superiority, but disproved class superiority.

Last edited:
its hard to take overly paranoid people seriously....this guy no doubt has nightmares about being shot,by his neighbor......i hope he doesn't own any guns....he might flip out any day and kill someone.....but that's the other kind of "gun nuts" out there.....people like this guy....

Don't own any guns, never have and never will. But I have a car and according to you gun-nuts, that's equal to a gun because you gun-nuts keep telling us that fact.

really....did i tell you that?....did i even mention a car?....you are not only overly paranoid .....you are imagining things now....

I said "you gun-nuts", as in plural. Are you a 'gun-nut? If not then don't worry about the generalization. But I'll bet you've used that standard, dittohead deflection 'car-argument' many times before.

Last edited:
Just reacting to that disgusting touchy-feely Tom Selleck movie Quigley Down Under.

Well I want bash your country for it mine try to exterminate it's natives also. But I will not act hollier than tho over it either.
As this nation did an extreme disservice to the indigenous population that were here before us as well.

Some were my ancestors..
icon14.gif

Sore losers. The Hate Whitey traitors are unfit and must suffer the evolutionary consequences of that. They are mutants with a Death Wish and want us to drag us down into their unfit pit.

Well I want bash your country for it mine try to exterminate it's natives also. But I will not act hollier than tho over it either.

Who hasn't invaded and fucked over the people on this planet??? :eusa_shhh: There's some science that supports that whites were first in north America around 10-14,000 years ago just to be replaced. Walked over the Greenland ice shelve.

I don't put any credibility in PC science. But the logic is infallible that the self-styled "Native Americans" weren't the first people in my country. The South Americans were. Then they were driven out by the Central Americans, who were driven out by the savages the fourth wave, Whites, had the evolutionary duty to replace.

Our criminal ruling class won't let you think this, but the conquest of America also proved the inferiority of Class Supremacy. The pampered aristocrats didn't have the guts to come here, but after lower-class Whites tamed the land and tamed the feral Indians and Blacks, the aristocrats wanted to claim each county as the divine-property of their younger sons. That provoked our War of Independence. It is time we realized that we are an occupied country ruled by our own un-American class. Judging by the digger doo-doo here, so is Lostralia.

I'm not worried. You will never see a disarmed United States
Almost certainly true.

But with people like you as the mindless pawns of militarism, it is quite likely that, in the future, you will not see a United States at all.

Oh piss off. How did our long gun registry do anything at all?

Billion dollar boondoggle. Tell them the truth.

OLD SCHOOL: Daniel Boone
NEW AGE: Boondoggle

Don't own any guns, never have and never will. But I have a car and according to you gun-nuts, that's equal to a gun because you gun-nuts keep telling us that fact.

really....did i tell you that?....did i even mention a car?....you are not only overly paranoid .....you are imagining things now....

I said "you gun-nuts", as in plural. Are you a 'gun-nut? If not then don't worry about the generalization. But I'll bet you've used that standard, dittohead deflection 'car-argument' many times before.

sure i have....and i bet a bright guy like you can prove it too .....since i have done it "many times" it should be easy to prove.....not only are you a paranoid fuck....you are a delusional dipshit....

Yeah -- sure -- like Colombia and Somalia!! · · :cuckoo:
actually only certain groups are allowed to have firearms. SO NO.
· · · · :link: please
I thought you'd never ask.
The number of registered guns in Somalia is reported to be 14,000
In Somalia, private possession of handguns (pistols and revolvers) is permitted under a licence

In Somalia, civilians are not allowed to possess automatic rifles
Guns in Somalia: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

In Colombia, civilians are not allowed to possess pistols and revolvers of calibre superior to 9.652mm, automatic arms, semi-automatic rifles and carbines over 22 caliber LR, arms with military-style devices (infrared and laser sights, grenade launchers and silencers) and ammunition for these arms

Guns in Colombia: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Well, I want to bash your country for it, but mine try to exterminate its natives also. But I will not act holier than thou over it either.

It was your evolutionary duty to eliminate the unfit races. Whites who did that have nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud, don't be a Lostralian.

Also unfit Neanderthals are the dumb bullies of the hereditary ruling class. Australians, to judge by class snobbery, were the lowest of the low. Yet, before the wussing matildas took over, they created a country that not only proved White superiority, but disproved class superiority.
Those who believe their race is superior tend to be very inferior individuals.

If the best thing you have to make you feel better about yourself is something you have no control over, you're a loser. :lol:

who cares what some aussie rants?

Exactly.

He's an ex-deputy Conservative Prime Minister who seems to have floated over to the Left/far left...and developed some strange ideas.

He should not have been blaming 'American gun culture' for the world's ills.

Forum List

Back