US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

Snip, snip

Snippity doodah, snippity day

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News
so wait, the teens are bored and decided to kill somebody - and this is a gun issue? this is a typical statement by a liberal jackass. it has nothing to do with the gun. they were going to kill because they were bored. that is the problem. and that is a problem political correctness and looking the other way less we offend someone has caused in this country. liberlal values are what is corrupting this country and causing issues

The gungrabbers are themselves bored rich kids looking for a thrill. That's why they support the Hug and Thug cult. Though too afraid to use guns themselves, they can fantasize about their gangsta heroes blowing away Whiteys Who Aren't Rich. Preppy progs into another ruling-class fad, homosexuality, belong to the A Punk Is a Hunk cult.

so wait, the teens are bored and decided to kill somebody - and this is a gun issue? this is a typical statement by a liberal jackass. it has nothing to do with the gun. they were going to kill because they were bored. that is the problem. and that is a problem political correctness and looking the other way less we offend someone has caused in this country. liberlal values are what is corrupting this country and causing issues

No, it's the gun-culture that has partially corrupted those youths, that coupled with boredom and voila... another gun-related death to add to the hefty stats.

the gun culture has? hmmm most gun owners I know aren't bored. they are out at the range or in the fields. in fact most members of the gun culture are looking for more free time to excercise their rights. I think you have your cultures confused here

From my own experience in combat, "a well-regulated militia" means we need a lot of young people with hunting or at least target-range experience in order to fight well when they are the ones being hunted.

Snip, snip

Snippity doodah, snippity day

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News

The gungrabbers are themselves bored rich kids looking for a thrill. That's why they support the Hug and Thug cult. Though too afraid to use guns themselves, they can fantasize about their gangsta heroes blowing away Whiteys Who Aren't Rich. Preppy progs into another ruling-class fad, homosexuality, belong to the A Punk Is a Hunk cult.

How did you know? :eek:

No, it's the gun-culture that has partially corrupted those youths, that coupled with boredom and voila... another gun-related death to add to the hefty stats.

the gun culture has? hmmm most gun owners I know aren't bored. they are out at the range or in the fields. in fact most members of the gun culture are looking for more free time to excercise their rights. I think you have your cultures confused here

From my own experience in combat, "a well-regulated militia" means we need a lot of young people with hunting or at least target-range experience in order to fight well when they are the ones being hunted.

I see... sort of like the Hunger Games.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

The study, which just appeared in Volume 30, Number 2 of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy (pp. 649-694), set out to answer the question in its title: "Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide? A Review of International and Some Domestic Evidence." Contrary to conventional wisdom, and the sniffs of our more sophisticated and generally anti-gun counterparts across the pond, the answer is "no." And not just no, as in there is no correlation between gun ownership and violent crime, but an emphatic no, showing a negative correlation: as gun ownership increases, murder and suicide decreases.
Oh, No!! sniff I once again -- not, again, this tendentious trash of NRA propaganda published by right-wing students at Harvard, so that they may gain brownie-points for whatever Nazoid bureaucracy they hope to join after graduation !!

Wow, that betrays a level of stupidity that I thought impossible to attain. Congratulations.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
The study, which just appeared in Volume 30, Number 2 of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy (pp. 649-694), set out to answer the question in its title: "Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide? A Review of International and Some Domestic Evidence." Contrary to conventional wisdom, and the sniffs of our more sophisticated and generally anti-gun counterparts across the pond, the answer is "no."
Oh, No!! sniff I once again -- not, again, this tendentious trash of NRA propaganda published by right-wing students at Harvard, so that they may gain brownie-points for whatever Nazoid bureaucracy they hope to join after graduation !!
Wow, that betrays a level of stupidity that I thought impossible to attain. Congratulations.
And your comment betrays a naiveté which, unfortunately, I find all too often attained in the brainwashed USA.

Anyone who does not understand that the student-published trash mentioned here is mere propaganda, whose primary purpose is to add credits to a future resumé, is someone who does not understand the mechanics of "higher education" in our corrupt age -- especially at the "ivy league" schools which manufacture our "leaders". And especially degraded and corrupted are Harvard and Yale, which have lost all respect for academic probity.

For example, both of them gave higher academic degrees to George W. Bush, of all people!!

And your comment betrays a naiveté which, unfortunately, I find all too often attained in the brainwashed USA.

Anyone who does not understand that the student-published trash mentioned here is mere propaganda, whose primary purpose is to add credits to a future resumé, is someone who does not understand the mechanics of "higher education" in our corrupt age -- especially at the "ivy league" schools which manufacture our "leaders". And especially degraded and corrupted are Harvard and Yale, which have lost all respect for academic probity.

For example, both of them gave higher academic degrees to George W. Bush, of all people!!
Like most progressives, you see intelligence as a function of politics. The more progressive a person is, the more intelligent he is.

Such is not the case. Look at you, for example.

He wasn't racist.

He was a big-time Constitiionalist, big on the 2nd Amendment, big on the 1st Amendment.

What, in your confused mind, made him racist?
"The common enemy is the white man."

I may cut him some slack for this comment.
"Concerning nonviolence: It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law."

malcolm x - quotations
So you call a man that was responding to the blatant societal racism directed at HIM and other blacks as racist?

WoW!!

Uncanny.

he threw every white person under the bus as did Obama

both = racists

Like most progressives, you see intelligence as a function of politics. The more progressive a person is, the more intelligent he is.

Such is not the case.
Your comment is imbecilic.

I see intelligence as a function of intelligence -- by a recursive process.

Almost all political comment, especially by know-nothings like yourself, I see as a function of ignorance and stupidity.

Such is not the case.

Almost all political comment, especially by know-nothings like yourself, I see as a function of ignorance and stupidity.

If I agreed with your views, you'd see me as intelligent.

And I'm betting you don't see your own political comment as ignorant and stupid.

Sheer coincidence, I'm sure. :lol:

Such is not the case.

Think humans are computers Gracie? But YOU continue to use those big words son...Impressed *I* am NOT.

Such is not the case.

Think humans are computers Gracie? But YOU continue to use those big words son...Impressed *I* am NOT.

He also undermines his own statement. In computer programming a cursive function can be useful, but in logic and critical thought, recursive thinking is considered a tautology (circular reasoning) and a sign of irrational thought.

Stupid comments like that are why I have Numan on ignore; I can only take so much gratuitous self promotion from libtards.

Last edited:

He also undermines his own statement. In computer programming are cursive function can be useful, but in logic and critical thought, recursive thinking is considered a tautology (circular reasoning) and a sign of irrational thought.

Stupid comments like that are why I have Numan on ignore; I can only take so much gratuitous self promotion from libtards.
Is that why he has the Avatar he does? Presuming to be something he isn't? A poseur? I concur with your analysis...he knows squat, and projects.

there are an estimated 300,000,000 gun in the USA. There are about 11,000 homicides with a gun. Not a lot of guns are being used to kill. The gun isn't the problem. its the attitude of the person that is the issue. And that is what we need to be directing our focus to if we ever really want to address the problem

He also undermines his own statement. In computer programming a cursive function can be useful, but in logic and critical thought, recursive thinking is considered a tautology (circular reasoning) and a sign of irrational thought.

This is the room Numan is the smartest guy in:

whole-room_1348123321_640x640.jpg

Shame it isn't round...WE could hide $100 bill and tell him to go find it in the corner...:eusa_whistle:

Anti-gunners are likely gay. They are intimidated with power in their hands that is in contrast to a sausage

-Geaux

He also undermines his own statement. In computer programming are cursive function can be useful, but in logic and critical thought, recursive thinking is considered a tautology (circular reasoning) and a sign of irrational thought.

Is that why he has the Avatar he does? Presuming to be something he isn't? A poseur? I concur with your analysis...he knows squat, and projects.

I'm no shrink, for sure, but a lot of trolls use misleading avatars. My bet is that he sees himself as more intelligent than the normal person and so uses Hawkins pic to show how much more intelligent he considers himself than the rest of us. But I don't know, and I don't care. He has no facts, no reasoning or critical analysis ability from what I have seen. Just cheap shots, condescension and bullshit.

Shame it isn't round...WE could hide $100 bill and tell him to go find it in the corner...:eusa_whistle:

it would take him a week to figure out which corner you meant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmDjNCZR3k]Violent Video Games : Foamy The Squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back