US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

Unlike you, Rocks must have a life other than this forum.

being that we both have been here the same amount of time and have about the same amount of posts i guess he is here about as often as i am.....do you enjoy sticking your foot in your ass as often as you do in these threads?......

Well than Rocks has been here right along with you all that time idiot. Open your eyes fool.

he does exactly what i said he does dumbass.....prove me wrong....or go back to doing what you do best.....beating your pud....dam you enjoy kicking your own ass.....

Your ideal is to have us live like those Stone Age savages....
Not at all -- you already live like a Stone Age savage, in your understanding and perception of the world around you.

Not uncommon -- in America.

Typical of your jealous hatred of normal people is that you only look up to that fantasizing freak Hawking because he's a creepy-looking helpless cripple. The motto of your mutant clique is, "If it's weird, it's wise." It's time people woke up to the fact that your New Age is nothing but a Dark Age and that you freaks are a clear and present danger to all the rest of us.

OLD SCHOOL: Manifest Destiny
NEW AGE: Mini-me Fuzzy Dust

Hawking has more intelligence in two of his Brain Cells than you have in your whole fucking head.....you do realize that right?.....well wait maybe you dont.....

Gun deaths in the US will soon pass auto deaths in number. 32,000 gun deaths here a year. But that is just all right with our Gun Nuts.

Not all right with the majority of Americans, and with a few more outrageous crimes committed by those with absolutely free access to guns, you will see more gun control laws than you thought possible. And the NRA will be regarded with the same disdain as the KKK.
I sure hope you're right.

You have to admit that the gun-nuttery is pretty baked into the cake of the American culture.

Gun deaths in the US will soon pass auto deaths in number. 32,000 gun deaths here a year. But that is just all right with our Gun Nuts.

Not all right with the majority of Americans, and with a few more outrageous crimes committed by those with absolutely free access to guns, you will see more gun control laws than you thought possible. And the NRA will be regarded with the same disdain as the KKK.

32,000 gun deaths here a year.

Do you have a source?
You and the KKK have a one thing if not more in common, both support strict gun control.

You have to admit that the gun-nuttery is pretty baked into the cake of the American culture.
Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:clap:

Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Coming from a far rightwing radical gun-nutter who is so nutty he named himself after a gun that he would have no normal usage of.

I mean, you can't make this shat up.

:lol:
lol

Coming from a far rightwing radical gun-nutter who is so nutty he named himself after a gun that he would have no normal usage of.

lol

This coming from a person who has an avatar of an extreme racist.:eusa_whistle:

lol

This coming from a person who has an avatar of an extreme racist.:eusa_whistle:

Minister Malcolm X wasn't a racist. He was a Constitutionalist.

#LookItUp!

No he wasn't. He defended himself against racists.

Only a racist would see Minister Malcolm X as a racist.

You called him a Constitutionalist and you expect me to believe that bullshit? He was a racist.
He wasn't racist.

He was a big-time Constitiionalist, big on the 2nd Amendment, big on the 1st Amendment.

What, in your confused mind, made him racist?
"The common enemy is the white man."

I may cut him some slack for this comment.
"Concerning nonviolence: It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law."

malcolm x - quotations

You called him a Constitutionalist and you expect me to believe that bullshit? He was a racist.
He wasn't racist.

He was a big-time Constitiionalist, big on the 2nd Amendment, big on the 1st Amendment.

"Concerning nonviolence: It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law."

malcolm x - quotations
So you call a man that was responding to the blatant societal racism directed at HIM and other blacks as racist?

WoW!!

Uncanny.

He wasn't racist.

malcolm x - quotations
So you call a man that was responding to the blatant societal racism directed at HIM and other blacks as racist?

WoW!!

Uncanny.

What part of that comment didn't you understand?
Supposed a white person said it, you would be on of the first to jump on the racist train.

He wasn't racist.

malcolm x - quotations
Here's some more quotes of Malcolm from your link...

Minister Malcolm X said:
"Without education, you're not going anywhere in this world."
Minister Malcolm X said:
"Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today."
You have to look at the man in context.

Not to mention the last years of his life, he changed his militant stance on whites and were actually working hand in hand with him.

You criticize and label a man that was rightly hostile to racist whites as the biggest racist in American history. I don't ever hear that about Bull Connor.

You really should stop and think sometimes.

He wasn't racist.

malcolm x - quotations
Here's some more quotes of Malcolm from your link...

Minister Malcolm X said:
"Without education, you're not going anywhere in this world."
Minister Malcolm X said:
"Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today."
You have to look at the man in context.

Not to mention the last years of his life, he changed his militant stance on whites and were actually working hand in hand with him.

You criticize and label a man that was rightly hostile to racist whites as the biggest racist in American history. I don't ever hear that about Bull Connor.

You really should stop and think sometimes.
irrelevant you're just showing your racist side defending him.

malcolm x - quotations

WoW!!

Uncanny.

What part of that comment didn't you understand?
Supposed a white person said it, you would be on of the first to jump on the racist train.
Why did he say it?
Do you think he had good reason to say that at the time?
Did he change his stance since then?

Think McFly....

Forum List

Back