US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

This is the room Numan is the smartest guy in:

whole-room_1348123321_640x640.jpg

Shame it isn't round...WE could hide $100 bill and tell him to go find it in the corner...:eusa_whistle:

it would take him a week to figure out which corner you meant
True...I'll get some dissertation on how I don't resemble a computer or some such nonsense...

'
Well, unlike some people. I am at least intelligent enough to stick to a topic without descending into puerile ad hominiems.

"You can force anything upon society in the way of entertainment except the consistent pursuit of a topic."
---Goethe

'
Well, unlike some people. I am at least intelligent enough to stick to a topic without descending into puerile ad hominiems.

"You can force anything upon society in the way of entertainment except the consistent pursuit of a topic."
---Goethe

Says the board troll.

“Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

'

---Goethe

Perhaps you would get some decent debate if you didn't flounce around all pissed off because people aren't acknowledging you as the smartest guy here.

Lose the unmerited arrogance, and you'll stop getting mocked for it. Keep it up, and continue to be made fun of.

Your call. Doesn't matter to me either way.

'
And yet another puerile ad hominem. · · :lol:

This thread has clearly reached its death throes.

'
And yet another puerile ad hominem. · · :lol:

This thread has clearly reached its death throes.

I see you've chosen to continue with the unmerited arrogance.

Gotta tell ya, I'm not at all surprised. :cool:

Like most progressives, you see intelligence as a function of politics. The more progressive a person is, the more intelligent he is.

Such is not the case.
Your comment is imbecilic.

I see intelligence as a function of intelligence -- by a recursive process.

Almost all political comment, especially by know-nothings like yourself, I see as a function of ignorance and stupidity.
Thank you for provind further evidence than atni-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and//or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work.

'

---Goethe
Thank you for supporting the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

And your comment betrays a naiveté which, unfortunately, I find all too often attained in the brainwashed USA.

Anyone who does not understand that the student-published trash mentioned here is mere propaganda, whose primary purpose is to add credits to a future resumé, is someone who does not understand the mechanics of "higher education" in our corrupt age -- especially at the "ivy league" schools which manufacture our "leaders". And especially degraded and corrupted are Harvard and Yale, which have lost all respect for academic probity.

For example, both of them gave higher academic degrees to George W. Bush, of all people!!

Did you notice the "students" you are denigrating are actually an attorney and a professor? No, of course not, for that would have required reading the paper instead of immediately labeling it propaganda.

*Don B. Kates (LL.B., Yale, 1966) is an American criminologist and constitutional
lawyer associated with the Pacific Research Institute, San Francisco. He may be contacted
at [email protected]; 360‐666‐2688; 22608 N.E. 269th Ave., Battle Ground,
WA 98604.

Gary Mauser (Ph.D., University of California, Irvine, 1970) is a Canadian criminologist
and university professor at Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC Canada.
He may be contacted at Gary Mauser, [email protected], and 604‐291‐3652

And, you might take note of this:

We gratefully acknowledge the generous contributions of Professor Thomas B. Cole
(University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Social Medicine and Epidemiology);
Chief Superintendent Colin Greenwood (West Yorkshire Constabulary, ret.); C.B.
Kates; Abigail Kohn (University of Sydney, Law); David B. Kopel (Independence
Institute); Professor Timothy D. Lytton (Albany Law School); Professor William
Alex Pridemore (University of Oklahoma, Sociology); Professor Randolph Roth
(Ohio State University, History); Professor Thomas Velk (McGill University, Economics
and Chairman of the North American Studies Program); Professor Robert
Weisberg (Stanford Law School); and John Whitley (University of Adelaide, Economics).
Any merits

So, instead of calling the paper into question, you betray your ignorance. You have nothing of value to contribute to a discussion.

Last edited:

We all know that whites do not murder.

Let's perform a mental exercise.

You are walking down a deserted street in Springfield after dark.

You hear footsteps behind you...you glance over your shoulder and see...

Either two black guy, or two white guys...which would make you more fearful?

No need to answer...Jesse Jackson was very honest on this subject...

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved..."

-Jesse Jackson

Neither

I tend to agree with her. One thing it is doing is making it so less and less people from around the world will want to visit the US, which will take away from tourism and tourism dollars: not something that helps the economy, at a point in time when the US economy needs all the help it can get.

how come when we have tourist killed in some foreign country....you dont see us talking about boycotting them?....

If it were a country known for violence and a gun culture, you might think twice about going there.

We all know that whites do not murder.

Let's perform a mental exercise.

You are walking down a deserted street in Springfield after dark.

You hear footsteps behind you...you glance over your shoulder and see...

Either two black guy, or two white guys...which would make you more fearful?

No need to answer...Jesse Jackson was very honest on this subject...

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved..."

-Jesse Jackson

Neither

lol, right. Lie much to yourself?

roflmao

I tend to agree with her. One thing it is doing is making it so less and less people from around the world will want to visit the US, which will take away from tourism and tourism dollars: not something that helps the economy, at a point in time when the US economy needs all the help it can get.

how come when we have tourist killed in some foreign country....you dont see us talking about boycotting them?....

If it were a country known for violence and a gun culture, you might think twice about going there.

Well, yeah, you might, but then again, you might not.

Gee, you do realize that you really didn't say anything, right?

When I visit other countries I am less interested in their gun culture and more worried about their bombing-the-infidels culture.
I think I'll pack my bags for Egypt soon. Since they have very tough gun control laws I'm sure I will be safe.

Last edited:
'

As a tourist, in Egypt, you will be very safe -- except from hordes of desperate hawkers trying to make a little money off you..

'

As a tourist, in Egypt, you will be very safe -- except from hordes of desperate hawkers trying to make a little money off you..

sure, as long as you stay in the inhabitable desert and avoid the populated areas.

'

Ah, gotta love those future little capitalists. Capitalism at it's finest.

There you have boys and girls... the communist enablers (NRA) get their way again. Just goes to prove that gun-running is a very big business for the NRA. Carry on US gun culture (NRA), keep on corrupting the world. Evidently, the Australia ex-deputy PM is right.

North Carolina law makes it illegal for police to destroy guns - U.S. News

In a measure strongly backed by the National Rifle Association, the North Carolina Legislature overwhelmingly voted in June — 48-1 in the Senate and 96-16 in the House — to strip judges of the power to decide what law enforcement agencies can do with seized firearms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back