Zone1 US has never been a racist country

Quotas were deemed unconstitutional for non whites with Bakke. However, there has always been a white quota. But some whites don't see it that way. Some whites don't seem to understand they are a race.
It's a can of worms for sure. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, commie, no. Fuck You. However, you have always been a piece of shit commie.
How would White America have reacted if Barack Obama was on his third marriage, having cheated on Wife #1 with Wife #2, and cheated on Wife #2 with Wife #3, while fathering 5 children between them. And if he was caught on tape admitting to grabbing women by the pussy?

I don't expect an honest answer from you.

How would White America have reacted if Barack Obama was on his third marriage, having cheated on Wife #1 with Wife #2, and cheated on Wife #2 with Wife #3, while fathering 5 children between them. And if he was caught on tape admitting to grabbing women by the pussy?

I don't expect an honest answer from you.
Who got shot that kicked off The American Revolution, fucktard?

Barack Obama needs to hang for being a traitor, btw. Someday it may happen. Legally and for all the world to see.

I never claimed you denied racism, I think that was actually what you accused me of -

The comment of yours that I took issue of was -

Once again, if you can validate one person’s racism, then you are just validating racism.
There is a vast difference in denying racism and previous State/country supported racism that was existent in the USA till the 70'ies - and claiming that this previous State/country supported racism is the reason for today's US Negro society and it's failing.

As such people who live in denial of existing personal racism and previous State held/country supported racism - off course are a valid reason for e.g. IM2 to go onto his warpath - he automatically becomes an inherent racist himself via constantly propagating that all Whites are racists, and that today's failing of the US Negro society - is solely due to a previous State/country supported racism.

Are we clear now?

There is a vast difference in denying racism and previous State/country supported racism that was existent in the USA till the 70'ies - and claiming that this previous State/country supported racism is the reason for today's US Negro society and it's failing.

As such people who live in denial of existing personal racism and previous State held/country supported racism - off course are a valid reason for e.g. IM2 to go onto his warpath - he automatically becomes an inherent racist himself via constantly propagating that all Whites are racists, and that today's failing of the US Negro society - is solely due to a previous State/country supported racism.

Are we clear now?
There was none of that in the 1970s. Learn your history better.

I do not believe or acknowledge this country being founded on racist principles, though to get the US Constitution of 1789 passed, the racist slave interests of South Carolina and Georgia were indeed granted protection that furth curtailment were instituted until completely abolish 76 years later.

I seriously doubt your 40-50 million figure.
What you don't want to acknowledge is documented.. And so are ideas whiites had at the time that can't be called anything but racist. There was a IPSOS poll done after Charlottesville where 31 percent of the whites polled held the same beliefs as white supremacists.. Recently just over 50 percent of whites in another poll thought that losing a white majority would make America weaker. You should not doubt things based on feelings White 6. It is simply time that some whiites faced the truth. You had no problems talking about blacks enslaving blacks in Africa, and how technologically advanced whites beat the indigenous nations, but when it comes to facing what whites have done, you want to doubt and justify. You had no problems entering threads talking about poor black behavior and cosigned fools that say it happens every day, but when it comes to facing what whites continue to do, you have doubts. In order for America to really be great, all whites must admit they are not perfect or superior, not just liberals, that they fuck up like everyone ellse and that indeed white racism is a significant American problem and has been one from this nations founding.

Not only did no USN ship ever carry slaves, the USN was the only navy that supported the RN in the anti-slavery patrol. As much as we hated the British in 1819, the USN maintained a squadron off the African coast cooperating with the RN to capture slave ships. In 1842, as the power of the slave states was waning, the USN was able to reinforce that squadron and take effective action. IM2 always ignores things like that in his diatribes.
That is interesting. I didn't know that.

And sometimes Indians owned black slaves, and blacks slaughtered Indians. When will these minorities stop contributing to the racism of this nation?
As long as the government continues creating wars, poverty, destitution, homelessness, disobeying minimum (gainful) wages for American citizens, and social-racial discrimination then "racism of this nation" will continue unabated. Does that answer your question? :45:

As long as the government continues creating wars, poverty, destitution, homelessness, disobeying minimum (gainful) wages for American citizens, and social-racial discrimination then "racism of this nation" will continue unabated. Does that answer your question? :45:
Some whites preach to others about taking responsibility but doon't take any themselves.. The midget is one of those people.

There was none of that in the 1970s. Learn your history better.
E.g. Ft. Sill - Oklahoma segregated officer mess until 1976 - was 1976 in the 70'ies? I bet you it was.

And racism was upheld in e.g. Colorado - way into the 70'ies in regards to e.g. Negros being denied purchasing property in specific areas - such as Teller County.
The place where I happen to own property - and that was judicially a State backed racism - since it was invoked by a county council.

One of the worst incidents of anti-integration happened in 1974. Violence broke out in Boston when, in order to solve the city’s school segregation problems, courts mandated a busing system that carried Black students from predominantly Roxbury to South Boston schools, and vice versa.

Was 1974 in the 70'ies? I bet you it was.

The FF wanted to do away with slavery from the jump, but it was an ingrained institution.
No they didn't or they would have.. These menn saw fit to take on the worlds number1 millitary but just could not figure out how to free slaves.

The country is not racist , it just that some of the people who occupy space have a problem with different races.

Kruska,

Post a quote frrom me saying I hate all whiite people. That's the problem with you racists. A black person says they don't like whites who are racist and people liike you apparently think alll whites are as racist as you are. I don't hate all white people chump. I don't like whites who are racists.

Forum List

Back