Zone1 US has never been a racist country

So the very last vestiges of "systemic racism" disappeared 50 years ago by your own admission yet you and the other America haters squeal "AMERICA IS RACIST!!!" That's ridiculous.
You can spin the definition of "systemic racism" all you want. I'm here to debunk Nikki "Stains" Haley and her lie about the US never having been a racist country by pointing out that the US has always been a racist country and continues to this day being a racist country by its own governing.

The country is not racist , it just that some of the people who occupy space have a problem with different races.
There is a system that has been maintained based on race that is embedded in every institution that makes this country operate that has hindered progress for people of color.

Thread Temporarily locked.
The Duke will not be rejoining the thread. Multiple posts removed for Language and Name-Calling inappropriate to Zone 1, and threatening speech, I am not prepared to tolerate, anywhere on this board. He will not be rejoining this thread period or any other thread for a few days.
If you read the posts, you know what I am referring to. All members take heed.

Thread Temporarily locked.
The Duke will not be rejoining the thread. Multiple posts removed for Language and Name-Calling inappropriate to Zone 1, and threatening speech, I am not prepared to tolerate, anywhere on this board. He will not be rejoining this thread period or any other thread for a few days.
If you read the posts, you know what I am referring to. All members take heed.
Thread is Open for Business.
Enjoy the thread. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There was none of that in the 1970s.
Oh, yeah?
Learn your history better.
Maybe it's you who should learn your history better:

It a fact that the Veterans Administration (the VA) gave no treatment for syphilis to black American veterans and only observed their suffering and death well into 1972 - but it was widely debated whether or not any of those veterans were healthy and actually injected with syphilis. We're not completely certain ... but that is exactly what the American government did in Guatemala.

Last edited:
:huh1: So genocide of the Indians never took place, huh?
It was a war. The Indians weren't ever flower children.
For the Nazi-affiliated who are too young to remember or have experienced the pogroms and the holocaust in Europe or the AWB scourage in South Africa, they can still rage on about negroes and the indigenous Indians on the American continent. You are particularly fortunate to have the opportunity to lend your voice to the Nazi-Zionists in the Middle East. Oh, joy! :stir:

• Thanks
America has always been a racist country.

We have had our moments, yet if we were as bad as Democrats and Leftists here in the U.S. say we are, then explain why people flock here instead of places like Mexico and CHina for a better life?
It's simple, they know Americans are SOFT... and soft hearted. They will be taken care of. Only problem now is.. as you were warned, there are too many immigrants coming in and there is physically no place for them. No Jobs.

Now ask why they dont go to China or Mexico? Look how Mexico treats its indigeonous people, and look how China treats its minorities. You dont have to go back 50 years to make a case, you can look at them right now.

When America is not being over run, its the land of opportunity. It welcomes immigrants who come here the right way .

We have had our moments, yet if we were as bad as Democrats and Leftists here in the U.S. say we are, then explain why people flock here instead of places like Mexico and CHina for a better life?
It's simple, they know Americans are SOFT... and soft hearted. They will be taken care of. Only problem now is.. as you were warned, there are too many immigrants coming in and there is physically no place for them. No Jobs.

Now ask why they dont go to China or Mexico? Look how Mexico treats its indigeonous people, and look how China treats its minorities. You dont have to go back 50 years to make a case, you can look at them right now.

When America is not being over run, its the land of opportunity. It welcomes immigrants who come here the right way .
Republicans and the right are the racists in this country today. And it's really time whites on the right stopped denying the problem.

... if we were as bad as Democrats and Leftists here in the U.S. say we are, then explain why people flock here instead of places like Mexico and CHina for a better life?
Read your own words ...... "a better life". You don't know what that means, do you. Here are 2 possilibites:

1). Exist under the radar. (false name, false identity)
2). Free money. (easy crime, unemployment benefits)

In both cases, they don't need to come into much contact with you and your people.

• Thanks
(1) I guess that it depends on one's definition of "racist."

(2) I am 86 years old, and I feel that of course this was a racist nation until the Civil Rights laws in the 1960s.

(3) Until then, African Americans and Asian Americans and Hispanic Americans and Native Americans were regularly discriminated against.

(4) Most people of those four minorities just accepted it, and did their best under the circumstances.

(5) Here in California, for example, discrimination against the Chinese was written into the state's constitution.

(6) When I was in secondary school, California voters were asked to repeal a part of the state constitution that had long been ignored (the Chinese were not allowed to buy land). It was repealed, but many voters voted to retain the prohibition.

(7) This is 2024. The minority groups will soon be the majority.

(8) I hope they treat one another in an equal fashion. But there is no guarantee that they will.

Last edited:
It is a totally false debate. The nation was not established to be racist. In fact, "race" was not much of a topic in that time. Attitudes everywhere about many things were different from now and would be judged in another light today. Effectively, there has been a great deal of "racism" in America, and we should be able to recognize that honestly. Insisting that the country is or has been fundamentally "racist" is a propaganda effort to undermine unity and community spirit.

That's not what happened here. Smallpox laden blankets and broken treaties is not superior technology or better organization. And your description of blacks in Africa is way too simplistic compared to the reality of how many slaves were acquired. On top of that, Africans didn't float over here with ships full of slaves to sell to whites, and furthermore the majority of the slaves in America by the time of the civil war had been mass produced by slave breeders.

This nation was founded based on racist principles. To Americas s credit, it continues trying to solve the problem desspite the consistent backlash from part of the white population.

There is a book out titled "Stamped from the Beginning", you guys should read it. Things just are not the way many here claim.
"Stamped From The Beginning"
Is also available to watch in a documentary format on Netflix.

Forum List

Back