Zone1 US has never been a racist country

King spoke often about 2 Americas and in regards to race the existence of 2 Americans is very clear.

America has not been a racist nation to whites.

America has been a racist nation to non whites and that includes Haley. But as a Republican of color she can't say that and even begin hopes of being a presidential nominee, or get another job in a trump adminstration.

King spoke often about 2 Americas and in regards to race the existence of 2 Americans is very clear.

America has been a racist nation to non whites and that includes Haley. But as a Republican of color she can't say that and even begin hopes of being a presidential nominee, or get another job in a trump adminstration.
Why do trash like you and Fani Willis pull the race card when you get caught in corruption?

You're doing the Nikki Haley thing, gripped by fear at the mere mention of race in America, due to the truth of it, or just repelled by it, again, due to the truth of it.

Don't shirk it off on me as I'm trying to prove some point.

We're on this site to communicate w/other people here, and we use words to communicate, words have meaning, so when you use a word, it should have the same meaning to me as it does to you for communication to be effective.

That said, whenever someone is purposefully choosing to be vague w/their communication, it says more about them than anything else.

I honestly thought you were better than this, but I guess you're not immune.
You're doing the Nikki Haley thing, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, due to the truth of it, XX just repelled by it. XXXXX, due to the truth of it. realizing it is indeed not the truth from your point of view.

Don't shirk it off on me as I'm trying to prove some point. I do shirk it off, as simply disagree, no matter how important you think your point to be.

We're
on this site to communicate w/other people here, and we use words to communicate, words have meaning, so when you use a word, it should have the same meaning to me as it does to you for communication to be effective. You will simply have to deal with in communication here as anywhere else, in a country where even Presidents have quibbled on "depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

That said, sometimes whenever someone is purposefully choosing to be vague w/their communication, it says more about them than anything else. you simply disagree, while not trying to incite anger and vitriol (far more destructive to communication on this board.

I honestly think you are better than this. but I guess you're not immune.

There, fixed it for you.;)

You're doing the Nikki Haley thing, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, due to the truth of it, XX just repelled by it. XXXXX, due to the truth of it. realizing it is indeed not the truth from your point of view.

Don't shirk it off on me as I'm trying to prove some point. I do shirk it off, as simply disagree, no matter how important you think your point to be.

We're
on this site to communicate w/other people here, and we use words to communicate, words have meaning, so when you use a word, it should have the same meaning to me as it does to you for communication to be effective. You will simply have to deal with in communication here as anywhere else, in a country where even Presidents have quibbled on "depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

That said, sometimes whenever someone is purposefully choosing to be vague w/their communication, it says more about them than anything else. you simply disagree, while not trying to incite anger and vitriol (far more destructive to communication on this board.

You're proving my point.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Every DEI initiative is racist against whites. Every college campus teaches that white people are responsible for every problem in the world. They coin negative terms like “whiteness” and “white privilege“ to stereotype white people based on the color of their skin. You and other woke members here want everyone to be judged by the color of their skin, just like every racist in history did.

9A52560C-96F5-4DB4-B821-ECF6290EAECA.jpeg

I have never denied the racism of the past. It’s actually the people on your side of the issue who denies racism outside the context of white people.

But that’s not even what I was saying in what you responded to. You are the one who said IM2’s racism had a “valid reason”. If you can validate his racism, then you are just validating racism.
I agree with you and have always been consistent in saying America has a racist PAST, both Systemic and at the individual level. A perfect example of our Racist PAST and our non-Racist PRESENT is Jackie Robinson. What that man had to endure, no man certainly no American should. But his bravery as well as others paved the way for change and the elimination of Systemic Racism and a great reduction in individual Racism.

And what supposedly would have been different between Apartheid SA and those US States that embedded the Jim Craw laws?
You mean, those state and local laws pushed through in parts of the south? Notice I said parts of the south, not the whole country.

We're

The reality White6 is that non whites and whites have had opposite experiences in this country. America HAS beenn a racist nation in our experience and it doesn't matter what black person or non white person you use to disagree with my saying so. Even Thomas Sowell has admitted tio facing virulent racism during his life.

Sowell was born in segregated Gastonia, North Carolina, to a poor family, and grew up in Harlem, New York City.

Sowell was drafted into the armed services in 1951 during the Korean War and was assigned to the U.S. Marine Corps. Although Sowell opposed the war and experienced racism, he was able to find fulfillment as a photographer, which eventually became his favorite hobby.

So has Clarence Thomas..

Thomas became a vocal student activist as an undergraduate. He became acquainted with Black separatism, the Black Muslim Movement, the Black power movement, helped draft the Black Student Union (BSU), and displayed a poster of Malcolm X in his dormitory room.When some black students were disproportionately punished in comparison with white students for the same violation, he suggested a walkout in protest. The BSU adopted his idea, and Thomas, along with 60 other black students, departed campus. Some of the priests negotiated with the protesting black students to reenter the school. When administrators granted amnesty to all protesters, Thomas returned to the college, later also to attend anti-war marches. In April 1970, he participated in the violent 1970 Harvard Square riots.

Marc is speaking from his experience being black annd that's an experience you have not had in order to forrm a disagreement with. This is the main problem with discussing race.

You mean, those state and local laws pushed through in parts of the south? Notice I said parts of the south, not the whole country.
No, not just those States that factually pursued these laws - but the attitude and actions in the rest of the USA towards non-European Americans. E.g. County laws in Colorado or e.g. California, in order to prevent non-Europeans from purchasing property and houses right down to obtaining business licenses, etc.

The US Armed Forces do not represent a single State, but the USA as a country - and segregation was in place in e.g. Ft. Sill till 1976.

There are two kinds of racism IMO;
One is simply based onto personal prejudice (partially based onto personal experience) - and the other one comes in, the moment someone feels his personal wealth is being threatened by another country aka race.

China is a classic - though Communism was completely abandoned from the 80'ies onward - and replaced with an autocratic capitalistic system, beholding some minor social aspects - the moment the word China comes in - pure racism sets in, disguised via stating e.g. CCP commies, etc. Or in regards to e.g. the Middle-East; all Muslims are fanatics and baby roasters.

I have been around most of the world - and every single country has it's so called racists (consisting of the aforementioned two groups).
And the USA is definitely one of the worst in regards to the Western World. Which BTW is a major reason as to why the entire world starts laughing when the respective US White House administration propagates, "human rights" - in order to gain a political leverage against an opponent.

That racism and it's repercussions onto society in the USA have been strongly reduced in the USA since the 70'ies - no doubt IMO.

However to state; "the USA has never been a racist country", isn't just a bad joke, but a right-out lie.

Forum List

Back