US hypocrisy

17795787_1317693621677376_4847256867180329347_n.jpg

And people wonder why so many DESPISE that the world thinks the US government of the past 100 years even comes close to representing THE PEOPLE.
Guess Obama shouldn't have lied. Why did he bow to the Russians and allow Syria to retain chemical weapons?
Odium, aren't you the moron that said the bomb used today cost $350 million, yet you rate my post funny? Obama caved to the Russians, again. You know it and the people he allowed to be slaughtered in a gas attack know it.

"There's a problem in the country"

"Well you can fuck off then, can't you?"

That's how America solves its problems...

Let, nay, ENCOURAGE the malcontent leave.

Problem solved.

But, that's the problem, the problem hasn't been solved just because the people who know there's a problem have gone.

No problem for the people who remain. Problem was the ones who left.

Well, all I can say is that I wish I saw things as simply as you do. Problem is, things aren't that simple.

When the malcontents are gone, those who remain would see no problem but an opportunity for improvement.

Again, if life were that simple, everyone would be happy, wouldn't they?

If the people who see the problems were gone, then no one would bother fixing the problems, and there probably wouldn't be anyone left anyway.

Assad and Russia are destroying Syria right now and you argue we should allow them to because you are afraid of what ISIS might do? Here's a comparison of the damage ISIS is doing and the damage Russia and Assad are doing.

the-death-casualties_en.jpg.pagespeed.ce.hMCP2tXcoH.jpg

Is this what you want?

It took a while but we finally got here. You want the terrorists to win.
By the numbers, clearly Assad and Russia are the terrorists, so why do you want this slaughter to continue?

Terrorists have control of other nations. We saw what happened in Afghanistan. We can see what is happening in Somalia and several regions of Pakistan. Absolute lawlessness. We see the ongoing civil war in Libya. As rival factions each loyal to a different sect of religious extremists battle for control.

That is what you want for Syria. That is the future you want. Count me out.
Those are all countries in which the US didn't help, but in Iraq where the US did help, we have Sunni, Kurds and Shia living as peacefully as the Catholics and Protestants in Ireland. Perhaps more peacefully.

Why don't you cut the bullshit and stop pretending you give a shit about what happens to the Syrians? You're not fooling anyone. You are an ideologue who cannot process information that doesn't support what you have decided to believe.

Dude. Put the bong down. Iraqi Civil War (2014–present) - Wikipedia

They've been fighting in Mosul for six months straight. http://m.jpost.com/#/app/article/486112

What nonsense are you spouting?

Baghdad says US pledges continued support for Iraq's war against ISIS

For three years Iraq has been essentially stalemated against ISIS in Iraq. Where did you get this nonsense about peaceful? Compared to Anbar Province, Detroit is a peaceful place, Chicago is a paradise of neighborly love and respect.

Dude. I don't know what you are taking, but it is nearly too late for rehab.
Are stupid? Yes, there is a war, and Iraq is a functioning democracy.

By the numbers, clearly Assad and Russia are the terrorists, so why do you want this slaughter to continue?

Terrorists have control of other nations. We saw what happened in Afghanistan. We can see what is happening in Somalia and several regions of Pakistan. Absolute lawlessness. We see the ongoing civil war in Libya. As rival factions each loyal to a different sect of religious extremists battle for control.

Those are all countries in which the US didn't help, but in Iraq where the US did help, we have Sunni, Kurds and Shia living as peacefully as the Catholics and Protestants in Ireland. Perhaps more peacefully.

Why don't you cut the bullshit and stop pretending you give a shit about what happens to the Syrians? You're not fooling anyone. You are an ideologue who cannot process information that doesn't support what you have decided to believe.

They've been fighting in Mosul for six months straight. http://m.jpost.com/#/app/article/486112

For three years Iraq has been essentially stalemated against ISIS in Iraq. Where did you get this nonsense about peaceful? Compared to Anbar Province, Detroit is a peaceful place, Chicago is a paradise of neighborly love and respect.

What does "functioning democracy" mean?

A "functioning democracy" doesn't mean the country doesn't have massive problems. It doesn't mean there isn't widespread corruption, it doesn't mean people don't get killed all the time, it doesn't mean much, to be honest.

A reply ago Iraq was peaceful because we had intervened. Now I'm an idiot because of course there is a war.

I can't decide if you are hopeless because you swallow the propaganda or if you are inept at spreading it.

I suppose you hoped I was dumb enough to be ignorant of what is going on. It doesn't make the MSM much anymore. It would be simple to be ignorant. I suppose that may be your excuse.

A "functioning democracy" doesn't mean the country doesn't have massive problems. It doesn't mean there isn't widespread corruption, it doesn't mean people don't get killed all the time, it doesn't mean much, to be honest.
If you don't know what the term, functioning democracy means, what are you doing on a political message board? Obviously, you have no interest or background in politics.

...This is not a partisan issue.
True.

Berating your country and giving widely-disseminated propaganda-caliber aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war is not a partisan issue.

Democrats AND Republicans - those loyal to the Republic and with any balls, anyway - are jointly in favor of cheering wildly, when traitorous phukks like you get hit by a bus.

A reply ago Iraq was peaceful because we had intervened. Now I'm an idiot because of course there is a war.

I can't decide if you are hopeless because you swallow the propaganda or if you are inept at spreading it.

I suppose you hoped I was dumb enough to be ignorant of what is going on. It doesn't make the MSM much anymore. It would be simple to be ignorant. I suppose that may be your excuse.
Y

Your posts are stupid because you are a true believer, not a thinker, and are unable to process information that does not support what you have already decided to believe. So in response to the fact Iraq is now a functioning democracy, you say but there is a war, which is irrelevant to the issue of Iraq being a democracy because you are committed to believing nothing good came from the war, but since when don't Americans believe democracy is a good thing?

If you don't know what the term, functioning democracy means, what are you doing on a political message board? Obviously, you have no interest or background in politics.

Having been on message boards for a long time, I've learned that people often have different definitions of things.

Also, the point I was making that a functioning democracy doesn't mean much these days.

As for your "obviously", well.. seems like a cop out for not answering the questions. What sort of a person goes on a message board and doesn't answer the questions? "Obviously, you have no interest or background in politics."

Having been on message boards for a long time, I've learned that people often have different definitions of things.

Also, the point I was making that a functioning democracy doesn't mean much these days.

As for your "obviously", well.. seems like a cop out for not answering the questions. What sort of a person goes on a message board and doesn't answer the questions? "Obviously, you have no interest or background in politics."
Ok, have it your way, democracy doesn't mean much to you.

Your posts are stupid because you are a true believer, not a thinker, and are unable to process information that does not support what you have already decided to believe.
An apt description of your own postings.

Y

Your posts are stupid because you are a true believer, not a thinker, and are unable to process information that does not support what you have already decided to believe. So in response to the fact Iraq is now a functioning democracy, you say but there is a war, which is irrelevant to the issue of Iraq being a democracy because you are committed to believing nothing good came from the war, but since when don't Americans believe democracy is a good thing?

Y

But that isn't what you said you blithering idiot.

So I pointed out this was an asinine statement. Then you pretend you were talking about something else entirely.

I think we have reached the point some time ago. You want the terrorists to win. You don't pretend that there is any other alternative without massive deployment of American troops. That this would trigger World War III is not important to you.

I think the terrorists winning would be without a doubt the worst possible outcome.

When I voted last November. The worst outcome in my mind was Hillary in the Oval Office. Literally anything was preferable to that outcome. I knew the Trump admin would not be good, but it wouldn't be as bad as Hillary. I voted for Trump because I hoped to avoid the worst possible outcome.

You have a different opinion. You want to pretend we can moderate the Terrorists. Then you call me a dreamer for pointing out what a stupid idea this is.

Barry and the democrats raised hell over the Fake News conspiracy Theory that Russia 'hacked the election', demonizing them for doing so - something Barry himself said happens all the time - AFTER Barry had tried to alter 4 nation's governments himself:
- Egypt, an ally: Helped oust Mubarak and replace him with the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood
- Libya: Helped Al Qaeda murder and replace Gaddafi
- Israel, an ally: Used tax dollars to try to oust Netanyahu
- Syria: Made it his foreign policy to inject himself into their civil war / government to oust their President

Great thread....America's cup of hypocrisy floweth over.

ALL US presidents are war criminals since pretty much Wilson onwards. EASILY since Roosevelt on. This is not a partisan issue.
It is not an issue at all. It's pure bullshit. You're not a partisan in the sense of being a Democrat or a Republican, you're just anti American.

Um. You should study more history.

Allied war crimes during World War II - Wikipedia

The actions taken by the "allies" during World War II were often as criminal as the actions of the Axis powers. To admit this is not saying that the world would be better off if the Axis had won. It is acknowledging the truth of our history.

Churchill called the fire bombing of Dresden a Terror Bombing. Curtis LeMay said the best thing about the Atomic Bomb was it ended the Fire Bombing of Japanese Cities. Air Marshall Harris admitted that had the Allies lost the war he would have been tried as a war criminal.

Is it unamerican to admit the truth? Or to be patriotic citizens must we spout propaganda that is demonstrably untrue? Again, these things happened. They are proven.

How does it help our nation to deny these things? We can learn from our history or we can repeat it again and again.
The allies did some terrible things during WWII, and if we had lost the war, our leaders would have been tried as war criminals, but you are mistaken to think what we did was anywhere near as horrible as what the Axis did. Furthermore, the criticisms of the US in WWII has been exaggerated by Cold War propaganda and is deeply tainted by racism.

For example, everyone knows about the fire bombing of Dresden and nearly everyone condemns it, but the fire bombing of Tokyo killed more people than the two atom bombs combined, yet one rarely hears it mentioned. Do America's critics think white German lives are more important than yellow Japanese lives?

In any case, it is bizarre to say actions committed by America three generations ago in any way makes us hypocrites for condemning the gas attacks in Syria today.

So it was too long ago. I see. In Korea there was a Massacre of civilians by US troops. Ah probably too long ago too. In Vietnam troops had locals walk ahead of them through minefields. They firebombed villages, and tortured people. Probably too long ago too.

Extraordinary Rendition or kidnapping went on through Reagan and on through today. The UN considers it a Crime against Humanity. The EU fined Poland for participating in the black site prison program.

We may call it enhanced interrogation but the UN calls it Torture. The funny thing is we run to the UN for legal cover when we want to bomb or invade but ignore and denounce the UN when they are critical of our actions. I'd say that qualifies as hypocritical.

We aren't the guys in the White Hats. We like to believe we are. But we aren't. I'm not saying that the other guys are angels and we would be better off if they won. I am saying that we aren't angels either.

What?

We don't run to the UN we are the UN...

With out us it doesn't exist

ALL US presidents are war criminals since pretty much Wilson onwards. EASILY since Roosevelt on. This is not a partisan issue.
It is not an issue at all. It's pure bullshit. You're not a partisan in the sense of being a Democrat or a Republican, you're just anti American.

The actions taken by the "allies" during World War II were often as criminal as the actions of the Axis powers. To admit this is not saying that the world would be better off if the Axis had won. It is acknowledging the truth of our history.

Churchill called the fire bombing of Dresden a Terror Bombing. Curtis LeMay said the best thing about the Atomic Bomb was it ended the Fire Bombing of Japanese Cities. Air Marshall Harris admitted that had the Allies lost the war he would have been tried as a war criminal.

Is it unamerican to admit the truth? Or to be patriotic citizens must we spout propaganda that is demonstrably untrue? Again, these things happened. They are proven.

How does it help our nation to deny these things? We can learn from our history or we can repeat it again and again.
The allies did some terrible things during WWII, and if we had lost the war, our leaders would have been tried as war criminals, but you are mistaken to think what we did was anywhere near as horrible as what the Axis did. Furthermore, the criticisms of the US in WWII has been exaggerated by Cold War propaganda and is deeply tainted by racism.

For example, everyone knows about the fire bombing of Dresden and nearly everyone condemns it, but the fire bombing of Tokyo killed more people than the two atom bombs combined, yet one rarely hears it mentioned. Do America's critics think white German lives are more important than yellow Japanese lives?

In any case, it is bizarre to say actions committed by America three generations ago in any way makes us hypocrites for condemning the gas attacks in Syria today.

So it was too long ago. I see. In Korea there was a Massacre of civilians by US troops. Ah probably too long ago too. In Vietnam troops had locals walk ahead of them through minefields. They firebombed villages, and tortured people. Probably too long ago too.

Extraordinary Rendition or kidnapping went on through Reagan and on through today. The UN considers it a Crime against Humanity. The EU fined Poland for participating in the black site prison program.

We may call it enhanced interrogation but the UN calls it Torture. The funny thing is we run to the UN for legal cover when we want to bomb or invade but ignore and denounce the UN when they are critical of our actions. I'd say that qualifies as hypocritical.

We aren't the guys in the White Hats. We like to believe we are. But we aren't. I'm not saying that the other guys are angels and we would be better off if they won. I am saying that we aren't angels either.

What?

Russia vetoes UN resolution on Syria - CNNPolitics.com

What?

Russia vetoes UN resolution on Syria - CNNPolitics.com

Remind me again what happened to the league of nations history buff or you don't want to post the truth "along with your truth of Dresden "

Y

Y

But that isn't what you said you blithering idiot.

So I pointed out this was an asinine statement. Then you pretend you were talking about something else entirely.

I think we have reached the point some time ago. You want the terrorists to win. You don't pretend that there is any other alternative without massive deployment of American troops. That this would trigger World War III is not important to you.

I think the terrorists winning would be without a doubt the worst possible outcome.

When I voted last November. The worst outcome in my mind was Hillary in the Oval Office. Literally anything was preferable to that outcome. I knew the Trump admin would not be good, but it wouldn't be as bad as Hillary. I voted for Trump because I hoped to avoid the worst possible outcome.

You have a different opinion. You want to pretend we can moderate the Terrorists. Then you call me a dreamer for pointing out what a stupid idea this is.
The truth is the war broke out when Obama did just what you want, withdrew US troops from Iraq. Were you capable of processing facts that do not support your ideological commitments, you would note that while the Bush administration kept our troops there and stayed engaged with the Iraqi government, there was relative peace between Sunni and Shia, but when Obama withdrew the troops and disengaged politically, the Shi'ites turned on the Sunni and the terrorists were able to gain recruits.

Btw, it is a mark of just how demented and dishonest you are that you call everyone in the conflicts who are not loyal to brutal dictators terrorists. Sadam and Assad terrorized their populations but you don't see terrorizing people as the mark of a terrorist. However, anyone who opposes these brutal dictators you call a terrorist even if they have not sought to terrorize the population.

...This is not a partisan issue.
True.

Berating your country and giving widely-disseminated propaganda-caliber aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war is not a partisan issue.

Democrats AND Republicans - those loyal to the Republic and with any balls, anyway - are jointly in favor of cheering wildly, when traitorous phukks like you get hit by a bus.
LOL you dumb fucks aren't loyal to America. You are loyal to the US Government which is controlled by Zionists loyal to Israel.

Forum List

Back