US Infrastructure to get Boost re: Implementing Trumps Mass Deportation

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Forget soup kitchens. I'll volunteer at some staging center as I am soon to be retired. But think about the boom for our cities infrastructure. Bus drivers will be needed. Food workers, security and the list goes on.

Not only is deportation the right thing to do, it will also put people to work in more ways than one

-Geaux

And a real law to stop corporations, companies and individuals from hiring illegals? Why has Congress set on it's hands while in GOP control?? I thought that the GOP cared about illegal immigration issues?

Forget soup kitchens. I'll volunteer at some staging center as I am soon to be retired. But think about the boom for our cities infrastructure. Bus drivers will be needed. Food workers, security and the list goes on. Not only is deportation the right thing to do, it will also put people to work in more ways than one

Uh huh, he got the trains running on time!

trump_mussolini_separated_at_bir_hoodie.jpg

I agree and let deport all the anchor babies and their ancestors too!

We need to start with the first Illegals that came here, and deport all the WASP's that stole the Native American Lands, and if you disagree then sit down, have a damn coke, and shut the fuck up about the Trump deportation plan because it is not reality!

And a real law to stop corporations, companies and individuals from hiring illegals? Why has Congress set on it's hands while in GOP control?? I thought that the GOP cared about illegal immigration issues?

Because Obama would veto and its mostly Teabaggers who are against amnesty and you hate those guys

Forum List

Back