US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Obviously the investor class would disagree with you.
Ask Elon Musk, or Jeff Bezos if they are better off today, or a year ago, and they'll certainly
disagree with your premise.
Inflation
Immigration
Energy

We ARE Not better off. And please, don't use some BILLIONARES and say, "See, See"
It just goes to show that your shoe size is larger than your IQ.
Now get back to work

yeah. And it wasn't better.

But perception is everything, and imo its undeniable that Biden's policies on Afghan and the border were clusterfuckish. But he's not up for reelection for awhile, so it may be early to write the epitaph.
Perception is everything. Just see how the economy under Obama was garbage and then nothing really changed and all of a sudden it was a miracle under Trump.

Do you think Trump made these decisions alone? He's not a politician. He had to rely heavily on his advisors.

I believe Trump did what Trump wanted to do. I truly and honestly think he cared more about the stock market than what the virus did. I cannot prove it, but that is my opinion.

Nobody was talking about COVID, the OP is whether we are better off today, than a year ago. And by many metrics we're better off. No by all metrics, but the majority put us in better shape than a year ago.
Yeah, without saying COVID you brought up the economy that was influenced by the China virus.
So again you haven't a clue on what you speak of.

Inflation
Immigration
Energy

We ARE Not better off. And please, don't use some BILLIONARES and say, "See, See"
It just goes to show that your shoe size is larger than your IQ.
Now get back to work

I said investment class. And my 401-K is much better than a year ago.

I truly and honestly think he cared more about the stock market than what the virus did. I cannot prove it, but that is my opinion.
I think a lot of rich people did. I bet there were a lot of people in Trump's ear trying to get him to hold out and not overreact.

I think a lot of rich people did. I bet there were a lot of people in Trump's ear trying to get him to hold out and not overreact.

To steal a phrase, he was the decider thus he gets the blame, it is the way it works.

In my opinion, he will be judged by history on his reactions to COVID and the election after he lost, nothing else will be remembered of his time in office.

Yeah, without saying COVID you brought up the economy that was influenced by the China virus.
So again you haven't a clue on what you speak of.

Are you bitching that the reason we are better off, is that a year ago we were worse off because of COVID.

Then the OP should have asked why we're better off, and not claiming we're NOT better off.

No of course not considering the Covid was already in the US before he did anything.
Other than fire Dr Fauchi what should trump have done before the first wiflu case in the US?

He tried banning flights from china and dems made political hay

Do you think Trump made these decisions alone? He's not a politician. He had to rely heavily on his advisors.
Actually I think Trump ignored his advisors. He certainly didn't listen to the members of his Coronavirus task force.

Forum List

Back