US is worse off now than it was a year ago

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.
Well, of COURSE the country is worse off today than a year ago!!! It's not just Independents who think that.

Maybe the president could sign some more stimulus checks to help out?
Yeah, pumping more money into an economy already suffering from runaway inflation would be a GREAT idea, Moonie! (eye roll) I think even the unwashed masses are already starting to figure out that those stimulus checks they got don't even come close to making up what a Biden economy is costing them.
Wait until they start getting their heating oil bills this winter! They'll be getting out the torches and pitchforks!

The OP is whether we are better off or not. Nothing about WHY that is.
"If you think a DOW at 27,500 was BETTER than the DOW at 35,788 you're a moron"

If you think that the 27,500 figure you gave wasn't because of COVID, then you haven't a clue what you're talking about.
It was at 28,399 which was an all time high for the market just prior to the shutdown. It fell to 22,522 at the low.
It was at 30, 814 when Trump left office, well into a recovery.
One thing to consider is that the stock market isn't the tool to use for gauging the economy

Well, of COURSE the country is worse off today than a year ago!!! It's not just Independents who think that.
There's a difference between thinking we're worse off, and actually being worse off.
A lot of metrics say we're better off, while it's social media saying the opposite.

Other than fire Dr Fauchi what should trump have done before the first wiflu case in the US?

He tried banning flights from china and dems made political hay
He should not had called for a national health emergency. Have you been a poor music fan all yer life.

US is worse off now than it was a year ago​

And I gave you some reasons on why the US is worse off now than a year ago.
You gave the stockmarket.
My life is no better or worse since I have worked the entire period, it was worse when I had major back surgery in 2017.

If you think that the 27,500 figure you gave wasn't because of COVID, then you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

If you want to talk about COVID start an OP about COVID.

The OP is whether the US is better off.

Not bitching about excuses, and those excuses are why it's better off.

Trump approval rating were lower than Biden's at the same time in his presidency.

Fact check: Biden's approval rating is higher than Trump's term low​

But then again this numbers game you partisans play is laughable at best.
All of your Bull Shit proves is that the polls are just screwed up like you.

US is worse off now than it was a year ago​

And I gave you some reasons on why the US is worse off now than a year ago.
You gave the stockmarket.
I'll gladly take 5% inflation, when my 401-K went up 30%.

Forum List

Back