US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

.... I now understand that a new report on IQ’s in America show that those who are supporters of Trump have an IQ’s between 35 & 42 .....
That explains why those with an IQ of less than that are Biden supporters. I wondered why there are none who support Trump. Now I know. They're all huddling around Creepy Joe's feet, making cow-eyes and fawning him. :11::spinner:
watchingfromafar was right. And your post was lame as shit. Try and be a little more corny next time. :auiqs.jpg:

Everything you type is lame as "shit". You're a frightened little 12 year old rubbing uncle Joe's leg hair. The man is a pedo.
And you're just another dick licking/ass wiping Trump cultist, who can't prove pedo. So get your lying miserable ass on down the road you small, weak, pos.

Really? Just LOOK at this little boi act tough!!!!!!
This could be your little boy......

View attachment 451191
Good grief.

Yup, you'd love ole joe to kiss your son on the lips?
Are you an idiot or what ??? Now I'm learning why the GOP failed. It's idiots like you who can't comprehend a reaction to what someone says.

Now listen close you idiot - I said good grief meaning how sick is that picture, otherwise agreeing that it looks repulsive.

Now don't ever speak to me again after that idiotic response you just gave.

Fuck off.

I said Biden would be a national disaster, and I was absolutely right..... I told ya so people. The Democrat's are a super disaster. Their hypocrisy is so unbelievable, that anyone with just a fraction of their brain power can see what's going on.
With the brain power you have, you'll never be able to explain the national disaster. Too bad for you.
Just let the facts set you free, and don't go crying to Mama when you are paying higher taxes for everything.
The facts tell us you are a liar. What national disaster liar? Don't run like the coward you are by talking about something else.
The facts are being distributed as we speak. Don't you follow your leadership, and his new found friend (the ink pen)????
That ink pen proved you are a lying piss ant.
Ain't it funny how you Democrat's want to attack, attack, attack by way of cursing and talking stupidity, but it's only a deflection of course.
You and your ilk live in this alternate universe totally detached from reality. It was bad before Trump, but now, you folks are nothing more than brainless potato heads.

Me and my ilk are the heart and soul of this country bub, and don't you ever forget it. You and your ilk are out to destroy it, and we won't forget it.

You and your ilk cheer leaded for insurrection and an overthrow of our government over a legal election, and you didn't win. Well that's too fucking bad. The only "heart and soul" your crowd has is for your own self interests and as far as your thug party is concerned, the laws, the Constitution, and "we the people" can go straight to hell, because you are a cry baby, piss ant, loser. And don't you forget that dick head.

.... I now understand that a new report on IQ’s in America show that those who are supporters of Trump have an IQ’s between 35 & 42 .....
That explains why those with an IQ of less than that are Biden supporters. I wondered why there are none who support Trump. Now I know. They're all huddling around Creepy Joe's feet, making cow-eyes and fawning him. :11::spinner:
watchingfromafar was right. And your post was lame as shit. Try and be a little more corny next time. :auiqs.jpg:

Everything you type is lame as "shit". You're a frightened little 12 year old rubbing uncle Joe's leg hair. The man is a pedo.
And you're just another dick licking/ass wiping Trump cultist, who can't prove pedo. So get your lying miserable ass on down the road you small, weak, pos.

View attachment 451191
Dude, you are sick. Seriously!

Pedo Joe kisses little boy's on the mouth. This is what you elected.

Where are the threats from the GOP to take this to a courtroom?...fing cowardly GOP is worthless and useless....

Trump and his enablers in Congress owe us for Charlottesville, and the Capitol insurrection, and we blood for it. There is no moving on. There is no forgetting.

You keep that in the front of your mind over the next few months as things start to unfold.

So now the dems want a permanent fence around our house...they want to wall off the nations capitol....but they forget its not their house...its ours....
Your thug party vandalized the house because you wanted to stop the steal, which is a federal crime in our house. 20 year maximum ass hole.

Where are the threats from the GOP to take this to a courtroom?...fing cowardly GOP is worthless and useless....

Trump and his enablers in Congress owe us for Charlottesville, and the Capitol insurrection, and we blood for it. There is no moving on. There is no forgetting.

You keep that in the front of your mind over the next few months as things start to unfold.

What are going to do? Type?

View attachment 451191

That's not what your lying picture showed. But then again, you're just a liar. So no one believes you.

View attachment 451191

That's not what your lying picture showed. But then again, you're just a liar. So no one believes you.

Joe was on his way to kiss the boy. What if it was YOUR boy?

You already said that Commie and threatened to send the new brown shirt FBI after every Trump supporter.

They will be convicted of US Code 18 2384. No one needs to do anything. The law will convict. Fuck those pieces of shit.

View attachment 451191

You really think China Joe was going to put those lips in reverse. You dumbass. The guy is a weirdo.

View attachment 451191

You really think China Joe was going to put those lips in reverse. You dumbass. The guy is a weirdo.
Reverse from where, the face?

They will be convicted of US Code 18 2384. No one needs to do anything. The law will convict. Fuck those pieces of shit.
How about those pieces of shit that lied to Congress 4 years ago? When are those POS going to be convicted?

How about those pieces of shit that lied to Congress 4 years ago? When are those POS going to be convicted?
Who and what lies, and show us documentation or you are making up lies.

You already said that Commie and threatened to send the new brown shirt FBI after every Trump supporter.
It looks like there is no forgetting and no moving on for either side. This is moving to a battle to the death.
If the government is that afraid of the people there is something seriously wrong with the government.
The government is going to convict over 18US Code 2384
The government does what it does. Clearly they are afraid of the people. The people who might rise up against it. Not with a handful of malcontents but with an army of millions thst mean business.

You got that right ....
I don't know which is more sickening and creepy. Joe Biden publicly fondling Sen. Chris Coon's daughter
while she is obviously distressed and extremely uncomfortable.
Or that bald jack-o-lantern headed grinning fool, Chris Cooms himself, smiling and enjoying it all
while Joe indulges his inner pedophile.
I'm so glad we get to catch you telling all these lies.

You got that right ....
I don't know which is more sickening and creepy. Joe Biden publicly fondling Sen. Chris Coon's daughter
while she is obviously distressed and extremely uncomfortable.
Or that bald jack-o-lantern headed grinning fool, Chris Cooms himself, smiling and enjoying it all
while Joe indulges his inner pedophile.
I'm so glad we get to catch you telling all these lies.
Got a law for that?

It looks like there is no forgetting and no moving on for either side. This is moving to a battle to the death.
If the government is that afraid of the people there is something seriously wrong with the government.
The government is going to convict over 18US Code 2384
The government does what it does. Clearly they are afraid of the people. The people who might rise up against it. Not with a handful of malcontents but with an army of millions thst mean business.
Exactly! A battle over a legal election that Trump Toadies were told was stolen and wasn't, so now they will be convicted for an insurrection because of Trump's lies.

Forum List

Back