US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

.... I now understand that a new report on IQ’s in America show that those who are supporters of Trump have an IQ’s between 35 & 42 .....
That explains why those with an IQ of less than that are Biden supporters. I wondered why there are none who support Trump. Now I know. They're all huddling around Creepy Joe's feet, making cow-eyes and fawning him. :11::spinner:
watchingfromafar was right. And your post was lame as shit. Try and be a little more corny next time. :auiqs.jpg:

Everything you type is lame as "shit". You're a frightened little 12 year old rubbing uncle Joe's leg hair. The man is a pedo.
And you're just another dick licking/ass wiping Trump cultist, who can't prove pedo. So get your lying miserable ass on down the road you small, weak, pos.

Really? Just LOOK at this little boi act tough!!!!!!
This could be your little boy......

View attachment 451191
Dude, you are sick. Seriously!
They all are. I don't see a single sane conservative here.

You got that right ....
I don't know which is more sickening and creepy. Joe Biden publicly fondling Sen. Chris Coon's daughter
while she is obviously distressed and extremely uncomfortable.
Or that bald jack-o-lantern headed grinning fool, Chris Cooms himself, smiling and enjoying it all
while Joe indulges his inner pedophile.
I'm so glad we get to catch you telling all these lies.
Got a law for that?
Knock yourself out. Why do you think you lost the election? Over lies. Keep them coming. I said it January, 2017. The lies will take them down. Hell, it's even taking the party down.

.... I now understand that a new report on IQ’s in America show that those who are supporters of Trump have an IQ’s between 35 & 42 .....
That explains why those with an IQ of less than that are Biden supporters. I wondered why there are none who support Trump. Now I know. They're all huddling around Creepy Joe's feet, making cow-eyes and fawning him. :11::spinner:
watchingfromafar was right. And your post was lame as shit. Try and be a little more corny next time. :auiqs.jpg:

Everything you type is lame as "shit". You're a frightened little 12 year old rubbing uncle Joe's leg hair. The man is a pedo.
And you're just another dick licking/ass wiping Trump cultist, who can't prove pedo. So get your lying miserable ass on down the road you small, weak, pos.

View attachment 451191
They all are. I don't see a single sane conservative here.
Not one!

Trump and his enablers in Congress owe us for Charlottesville, and the Capitol insurrection, and we blood for it. There is no moving on. There is no forgetting.

You keep that in the front of your mind over the next few months as things start to unfold.
We owe YOU for stealing the presidency. Think about that.

View attachment 451191

Pedo Joe kisses little boy's on the mouth. This is what you elected.
You freaks are truly nuts. :cuckoo:

That's Biden comforting his grandson at his grandson's father's funeral.

This is why y'all lost the White House, Senate and House in the last election. Because America is waking up to what sick fucks you conservatives really are.

View attachment 451191

That's not what your lying picture showed. But then again, you're just a liar. So no one believes you.

Joe was on his way to kiss the boy. What if it was YOUR boy?
If he kissed him on the face I would not have a problem. That's not the first time I see that kind of welcoming of children before. My own wife has done that on occasion to children looking for affection. Don't be such a dick head.

Trump and his enablers in Congress owe us for Charlottesville, and the Capitol insurrection, and we blood for it. There is no moving on. There is no forgetting.

You keep that in the front of your mind over the next few months as things start to unfold.
The only thing stolen were your brains. And you're never getting them back.

As long as you are lying about it, and not proving it was stolen, because you haven't, then yes, your thug party owes the country to shut the fuck up. And for their acts of insurrection, these sorry ass traitors are going to jail. Fuck those sons a bitches.

View attachment 451191

This is why y'all lost the White House, Senate and House in the last election. Because America is waking up to what sick fucks you conservatives really are.

You're an idiot, that's Biden at the swearing in of the new elects. God what a moron you are.

View attachment 451191

That's not what your lying picture showed. But then again, you're just a liar. So no one believes you.

Joe was on his way to kiss the boy. What if it was YOUR boy?
If he kissed him on the face I would not have a problem. That's not the first time I see that kind of welcoming of children before. My own wife has done that on occasion to children looking for affection. Don't be such a dick head.

Go ahead, let Joe kiss little boy's on the lips. It speaks "well" of you.

Where are the threats from the GOP to take this to a courtroom?...fing cowardly GOP is worthless and useless....

You already said that Commie and threatened to send the new brown shirt FBI after every Trump supporter.
It looks like there is no forgetting and no moving on for either side. This is moving to a battle to the death.
If the government is that afraid of the people there is something seriously wrong with the government.
The government is going to convict over 18US Code 2384
The government does what it does. Clearly they are afraid of the people. The people who might rise up against it. Not with a handful of malcontents but with an army of millions thst mean business.
Exactly! A battle over a legal election that Trump Toadies were told was stolen and wasn't, so now they will be convicted for an insurrection because of Trump's lies.
It goes without saying that the election was fraudulent. That the communists have chosen to persecute political prisoners is no surprise. That's what communists have done for a hundred years. What must have surprised the commie dems is to find out how many police and military remain American.

View attachment 451191

Sure kid, all those folks are SMILING at the funeral. God you are sick.

View attachment 451191

You're an idiot, that's Biden at the swearing in of the new elects. God what a moron you are.
My bad, you're right. It was another photo you rightards passed around of him kissing his grandson at his son's funeral.

The one you posted, as you said was from his swearing in. And at the 8:50 mark of the video at this link to cspan, you can see how kissed his grandson on the cheek, not the mouth...

View attachment 451191

My bad, you're right. It was another photo you rightards passed around of him kissing his grandson at his son's funeral.

The one you posted, as you said was from his swearing in. And at the 8:50 mark of the video at this link to cspan, you can see how kissed his grandson on the cheek, not the mouth...

Pedo Joe is all yours.

Where are the threats from the GOP to take this to a courtroom?...fing cowardly GOP is worthless and useless....

You already said that Commie and threatened to send the new brown shirt FBI after every Trump supporter.
It looks like there is no forgetting and no moving on for either side. This is moving to a battle to the death.
If the government is that afraid of the people there is something seriously wrong with the government.
The government does what it does. Clearly they are afraid of the people. The people who might rise up against it. Not with a handful of malcontents but with an army of millions thst mean business.
Exactly! A battle over a legal election that Trump Toadies were told was stolen and wasn't, so now they will be convicted for an insurrection because of Trump's lies.
It goes without saying that the election was fraudulent. That the communists have chosen to persecute political prisoners is no surprise. That's what communists have done for a hundred years. What must have surprised the commie dems is to find out how many police and military remain American.
:cuckoo:

View attachment 451191

Pedo Joe is all yours.
LOLOL

You're truly fucking deranged. The man you call a pedophile was never accused by anyone of pedophilia. While the guy you supported was. Your projection is noted and laughed at.

The fraud was so obvious it was comical.

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.
Al-Qaeda said the same thing as you after 9/11. Congrats, rightwingnuts. You're the new Al-Qaeda.
So the millions of Americans who voted for Trump are now synonymous with Al-Queda? What a crock!
Al-Qaeda attacked the Pentagon and Trump supporters attacked the Capitol. So yeah, a faction of them are Al-Qaeda-in-US.
That's such a stupid analogy it doesn't even deserve a response.
Get back to me when you're willing to admit that conservatives have as much right to protest as liberals do and that "protests" that turn our cities into war zones for months at a time are far more dangerous to America than a protest that turned into a riot for a few hours at the Capital!
No one said you don't have the right to protest. What you don't have the right to do is to try and "take" the Capitol to murder the VP and lawmakers.
How many lawmakers were "murdered" that day? Were people pissed off? Were they shouting things? Oh, yeah! How many lawmakers were even touched that day? What was the extent of the real damage that day? Was the Congress shut down for weeks while the building was fixed due to the extensive damage wrought that day? You've taken a protest that got totally out of hand when Capital Police let protestors into the building and now you're using it as the excuse to brand millions of Americans as terrorists. It's bullshit and always will be!
You ARE saying that the right doesn't have the same right to protest as you on the left do! So is the main stream media! So is the justice system! How many protesters that took over the Wisconsin State House got prison time? None? Yet you want to put conservative protesters in prison for lengthy sentences for doing the exact same thing!
Well, AOC said she was nearly murdered, and she has lied before so, I think Senator Cruz's good reputation is now upgraded to a sterling reputation since his Chief disparagement crusader and commie has lied her ass off in order to damage good men and women merely because the object of the truth about the goodness of this country is truly hated by her. The bipolar swings at all good persons AOC decides deserves a black eye of her propaganda to lower their public strength and love backfired. AOC has murdered her feet, having shot herself in both of them several times a week since her party gave her a shot at representing her district in the great state of New York.

Last edited:
I don't have any answers why you think I am cowardly or worthless or useless, Rambunctious, but I love and trust several of my fellow Republicans who are generous to church, community, businesses of every make and model, and families who pursue every good thing for the least fortunate people in their respective communities. When they are in Washington, many of them regularly visit Walter Reid Hospital where wounded warriors are healed, and take them well earned medals, home made cookies, checks Republicans in their states sent to help their children pay for college, and inspire their constituents to do likewise. They are often assisted by young adults from.their states who are interested in making America a good and strong ally to friends of our nation. I can't say enough good about the Republicans whose correspondence focuses on national objectives that help the people in their states make a difference. Quiet people can be very effective, and I keep the quiet Republicans I know in my prayers to keep doing right things that make us a loving, caring nation.

Forum List

Back