US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

.... I now understand that a new report on IQ’s in America show that those who are supporters of Trump have an IQ’s between 35 & 42 .....
That explains why those with an IQ of less than that are Biden supporters. I wondered why there are none who support Trump. Now I know. They're all huddling around Creepy Joe's feet, making cow-eyes and fawning him. :11::spinner:
watchingfromafar was right. And your post was lame as shit. Try and be a little more corny next time. :auiqs.jpg:

Everything you type is lame as "shit". You're a frightened little 12 year old rubbing uncle Joe's leg hair. The man is a pedo.
And you're just another dick licking/ass wiping Trump cultist, who can't prove pedo. So get your lying miserable ass on down the road you small, weak, pos.

Really? Just LOOK at this little boi act tough!!!!!!
This could be your little boy......

View attachment 451191
Dude, you are sick. Seriously!

Pedo Joe kisses little boy's on the mouth. This is what you elected.
You freaks are truly nuts. :cuckoo:

That's Biden comforting his grandson at his grandson's father's funeral.

This is why y'all lost the White House, Senate and House in the last election. Because America is waking up to what sick fucks you conservatives really are.

You're an idiot, that's Biden at the swearing in of the new elects. God what a moron you are.
My bad, you're right. It was another photo you rightards passed around of him kissing his grandson at his son's funeral.

The one you posted, as you said was from his swearing in. And at the 8:50 mark of the video at this link to cspan, you can see how kissed his grandson on the cheek, not the mouth...

Pedo Joe is all yours.
No, he's your lie. And that's all that pedo idiocy will ever be. But please, do continue. As long as you keep lying, all you will ever be is a liar. Which is what we hope continues.

Funny how it was all good when the left was running around saying Trump was in lust over his minor child daughter, but Joe is off limits.
Who said he's off limits?? Are you on drugs? What was actually said is you rightards are friggin' insane as there's more evidence that Trump committed pedophilia than there is that Biden did also.
What evidence ?
I don't follow links here, so save it for your cohorts.

.... I now understand that a new report on IQ’s in America show that those who are supporters of Trump have an IQ’s between 35 & 42 .....
That explains why those with an IQ of less than that are Biden supporters. I wondered why there are none who support Trump. Now I know. They're all huddling around Creepy Joe's feet, making cow-eyes and fawning him. :11::spinner:
watchingfromafar was right. And your post was lame as shit. Try and be a little more corny next time. :auiqs.jpg:

Everything you type is lame as "shit". You're a frightened little 12 year old rubbing uncle Joe's leg hair. The man is a pedo.
And you're just another dick licking/ass wiping Trump cultist, who can't prove pedo. So get your lying miserable ass on down the road you small, weak, pos.

View attachment 451191

This is why y'all lost the White House, Senate and House in the last election. Because America is waking up to what sick fucks you conservatives really are.

I kiss my own grandson. These folks are so fucked up it isn't funny.
On the lips ?

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.
Al-Qaeda said the same thing as you after 9/11. Congrats, rightwingnuts. You're the new Al-Qaeda.
Al Qaeda wanted an Islamic Caliphate, the destruction of western civilisation, and death to all non Believers.
Right wingers want...........an election audit.
And instead of asking for an election audit, Al-Qaeda-in-US invaded our Capitol, tried to seize it, and wanted to murder the vice president of the United States and other lawmakers. Had they succeeded, that could have led to the destruction of the United States.
the destruction of the United States.
That happened on 1/20/21
:itsok:
And all Democrats suck.
:boohoo:
Every time Senile Biden signs something ,tens of thousands of JOBS are lost.
In four years, Trump lost 3 million jobs. Between the choice of losing thousands as opposed to millions, I prefer the former.
Trying to use the pandemic eh ??
Excuses are ... excuses. He lost 3 million jobs over 4 years. Worst performance since Herbert Hoover.
You are so full of shit....covid lost jobs...covid and China...Trump gave us the greatest economy in American history....stop being purposely stupid....just be glad we were living in a great economy when the China virus hit....if we were still in an OBAMA/BIDEN economy we would have all lost everything....

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.
Al-Qaeda said the same thing as you after 9/11. Congrats, rightwingnuts. You're the new Al-Qaeda.
Al Qaeda wanted an Islamic Caliphate, the destruction of western civilisation, and death to all non Believers.
And instead of asking for an election audit, Al-Qaeda-in-US invaded our Capitol, tried to seize it, and wanted to murder the vice president of the United States and other lawmakers. Had they succeeded, that could have led to the destruction of the United States.
That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.
In four years, Trump lost 3 million jobs. Between the choice of losing thousands as opposed to millions, I prefer the former.
Excuses are ... excuses. He lost 3 million jobs over 4 years. Worst performance since Herbert Hoover.
Prove it. Stupid shit. COVID put folks out of work. The fuckin' Commie Dems are losing Jobs right and left without the threat of a New Disease. Twist it any way ya want ,Commie. Democrats still suck.

View attachment 451191

You're an idiot, that's Biden at the swearing in of the new elects. God what a moron you are.
My bad, you're right. It was another photo you rightards passed around of him kissing his grandson at his son's funeral.

The one you posted, as you said was from his swearing in. And at the 8:50 mark of the video at this link to cspan, you can see how kissed his grandson on the cheek, not the mouth...

Pedo Joe is all yours.
No, he's your lie. And that's all that pedo idiocy will ever be. But please, do continue. As long as you keep lying, all you will ever be is a liar. Which is what we hope continues.

Funny how it was all good when the left was running around saying Trump was in lust over his minor child daughter, but Joe is off limits.
Who said he's off limits?? Are you on drugs? What was actually said is you rightards are friggin' insane as there's more evidence that Trump committed pedophilia than there is that Biden did also.
What evidence ?
I don't follow links here, so save it for your cohorts.
That's your problem, not mine.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.
Prove it. Stupid shit. COVID put folks out of work. The fuckin' Commie Dems are losing Jobs right and left without the threat of a New Disease. Twist it any way ya want ,Commie. Democrats still suck.
We do have some expert twister's here, that's for sure. Just sit back and watch them work. It's outright amazing. If they can't twist it, then they'll try to put words in your mouth or attempt to twist your words into something they aren't. Then if that isn't enough, they'll refer you to link's that their cohorts created or do use as pertinent information, even if that has been spun like a top also. Defending the indefensible creates all the bullcrap, but these days it's acceptable and truth.

View attachment 451191

On the lips ?
Biden didn't kiss his grandson on the lips. He kissed him on the cheek as seen in this video at the 5:18 mark.

Never forget -- you conservatives are sick fucks.

View attachment 451191

On the lips ?
Biden didn't kiss his grandson on the lips. He kissed him on the cheek as seen in this video at the 5:18 mark.

Never forget -- you conservatives are sick fucks.

Well then that's fine if he kissed his grandson on the cheek, so he's the same kid that was in the original picture that was posted earlier as Biden was leaning down with his lips puckered ? If so then no issues if kissed him on his cheek. Thanks, and no sir conservatives aren't a bunch of sicko's, but just calling it like they see it if something ain't right. If someone tried to exploit the photo for false pretenses, then they should correct the mistake if they unintentionally made it. I'm not one to play dirty politic's, so if you are right, then you are right.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.
You are so full of shit....covid lost jobs...covid and China...Trump gave us the greatest economy in American history....stop being purposely stupid....just be glad we were living in a great economy when the China virus hit....if we were still in an OBAMA/BIDEN economy we would have all lost everything....
The greatest economy with 2.5% GDP growth when GDP growth has been higher? And that's not counting covid. Greatest economy with 3.5% unemployment when unemployment's been lower? You idiots sure do have a fucked up definition for the "greatest economy in American history."

:cuckoo:

And despite your excuses, he was president until just a couple of weeks ago. Like it or not, the numbers are his. Want proof? Had he brought the economy back before leaving office, you would be shaking your :boobies: in recognition of that. As it is, many on the right gave him credit for the millions of jobs gained since may while ignoring the tens of millions of jobs lost preceding that.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.
The greatest economy with 2.5% GDP growth when GDP growth has been higher? And that's not counting covid. Greatest economy with 3.5% unemployment when unemployment's been lower? You idiots sure do have a fucked up definition for the "greatest economy in American history."

And despite your excuses, he was president until just a couple of weeks ago. Like it or not, the numbers are his. Want proof? Had he brought the economy back before leaving office, you would be shaking your :boobies: in recognition of that. As it is, many on the right gave him credit for the millions of jobs gained since may while ignoring the tens of millions of jobs lost preceding that.
You can't do an average, you have to look at everything before Covid-19, and then do the comparison's for the equal time periods between each administration looked at prior to Covid.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.
Easy to prove ...

01/2017: 145,627,000
12/2020: 142,624,000
TOTAL ....... -3,003,000

But you have hope he can still end up with positive growth, just like every other president on record except for Herbert Hoover -- January's job numbers come out on Friday and they count towards Trump's totals. Plus, November and December are still preliminary figures, subject to change. Maybe 3 million jobs were added last month.

He was a communist-- like his ho mother his pos grandfather and his wife as well as his more likely sperm donor Uncle frank marshal..........he promised free chit, in exchange for votes and used his own brown shirts those who didn't tow party line. That is what communists/socialist do----
You must be American to believe such nonsense.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

You can't do an average, you have to look at everything before Covid-19, and then do the comparison's for the equal time periods between each administration looked at prior to Covid.
Dumbfuck, the numbers I posted WERE pre-covid. I even said that in my post, you illiterate boob. And I averaged nothing. I calculated annualized GDP growth using the same formula the BEA uses. Include COVID-19 figures, which go on his record whether you like it or not, was a pathetic 1.2% growth over 4 years.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

Dumbfuck, the numbers I posted WERE pre-covid. I even said that in my post, you illiterate boob. And I averaged nothing. I calculated annualized GDP growth using the same formula the BEA uses. Include COVID-19 figures, which go on his record whether you like it or not, was a pathetic 1.2% growth over 4 years.

I'll await your numbers to be disputed here, and I'm sure they will be by those who follow such things better than I do, but all I heard in the 3 years of Trump was reports on his numbers being outstanding in comparisons too, so I'm not just going to take your word for it, but I will await the rebuttals to come in. There's just something about you that makes it hard to trust your research or words here. Maybe it's your arrogant attitude or something, but it's something.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

I'll await your numbers to be disputed here, and I'm sure they will be by those who follow such things better than I do, but all I heard in the 3 years of Trump was reports on his numbers being outstanding in comparisons too, so I'm not just going to take your word for it, but I will await the rebuttals to come in. There's just something about you that makes it hard to trust your research or words here. Maybe it's your arrogant attitude or something, but it's something.
Dumbfuck, I gave you the link to the numbers reported by the BEA. There is no dispute nor do you have to take my word for it -- it's the BEA's word that's your problem. But I understand ... you're too dumb to figure out the math on your own.

:lmao:

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

Dumbfuck, I gave you the link to the numbers reported by the BEA. There is no dispute nor do you have to take my word for it -- it's the BEA's word that's your problem. But I understand ... you're too dumb to figure out the math on your own.

I told you, I don't do links here, especially from someone like you, so I'll wait until someone contest your assertion's. If a leftist site is the source of reporting, just like these leftist local news channels these days, then they are probably working the numbers sommmmmehow when reporting them anyways, just like you and your cohorts like to do with your words here, otherwise in order to bring about your political means by any means nessesary.

Like I said "I'll wait", because you aren't to be trusted with your bullcrap attitude.

After all the lying and manipulation people have been involved in anymore, it's hard to believe anything these days.

Laugh all you want, but the joke is probably you. I've done seen you taken to the woodshed here many times, so I ain't buying anything you are selling. Your bias is extreme whether you realize it or not, and it probably causes you to look at something in hopes that it bends your way or you will try to bend it your way even if it's formed in concrete.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

Liars produce dishonest links....the same links that brainwashed you....

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

Funny how the Americans responded to December 7 1941. Or 9/11. I don't see that happening with filthy Democrats in charge now. Does AOC love this country? NO! And all the shitheads who put Bezos/Biden in charge are the same as that air headed idiot girl.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

Liars produce dishonest links....the same links that brainwashed you....
Where's yours? Lol! You don't have one,so you lie about someone else's. What a pathetic pos.

Forum List

Back