US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

NO NEED TO GO BACK 4 TO 8 YEARS. NOT EVEN SURE YOU CAN. BUT IF YOU COULD, YOU SHOULD DO SO. BY THE WAY, OLDSTYLE, WHEN I ACCUSED YOU OF LYING AND COULD GO BACK AND PROVE YOU DID, YOU EVEN THEN CLAIMED YOU WERE NOT LYING. THAT IS YOUR MO. I BELIEVE THE LIMIT IS JUST OVER 3 YEARS, BUT NOT SURE.
AND IT IS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR THE "MAINSTREAM MEDIA". STANDARD FUNNY BAT SHIT CRAZY CON TALKING POINT. BUT YOU LOVE THE BAT SHIT CRAZY CON SOURCES. FOX, ETC. YOU ARE, AGAIN, IRRELEVANT.

Oh, so now you're saying you have no proof...after saying that you did? I thought you didn't lie?

Oh, so now you're saying you have no proof...after saying that you did? I thought you didn't lie?
Please show me where I said I had proof. I remember saying I remembered, which I do.

Oh, so your "memory" is now what we're accepting as proof? Now THAT is funny!
Wow. Good deal. You finally noticed what every one else has known for years. Posts on this board are 98% remembering and beliefs, 2% proven fact. On the con side of things, there is about 99% lies and talking points, as in what you post. In my case, I can prove most things. But in this case, it is too long ago, However, two of us remember the same thing. How about that. Next.

Caught telling another lie...and it's on to the "Next"? I notice you didn't put THAT post in caps, Georgie! LOL
See, that is your problem, and your mo. You say something is untrue, and that therefor someone was lying. Lying needs proof. You have none. Because I did not lie. And, as you know, I never ever lie.

Simply more personal attacks and lies and attempts to catch me in a lie, which you have again failed at. Not even a good try.[/QUOTE]

If you never lie...then you should be able to tell me what the A and B in your jobs saved formula stand for, Georgie! Still waiting...

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India? Typical, Rshermr...

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India?
DID YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT THE SOURCE SAYS?

DID YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY?

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, ME BOY?

ARE YOU JUST BEING A CON TROLL AGAIN?

ARE THERE ACCOMPLISHMENTS LISTED THAT ARE UNTRUE THAT YOU CAN NAME?

ARE THERE TOO FEW ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

DID YOU FEEL THAT A WEBSITE FROM THE US WOULD BE BETTER ABLE TO LIST HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

CAN YOU PROVE THAT SOMETHING IS UNTRUE IN THE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

"Over the period of one year, a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs were created."

Let's start with that one. Show me where Barack Obama created 3.7 new private sector jobs his first year in office!
Or saved. You know we could show you proof but just like Paul Ryan won't accept those facts neither will you. So if the leader of the GOP can deny facts so can you.

Business has created jobs every month since Obamacare became law, Obama said in State of the Union

True

Barack Obama says U.S. economy is creating jobs at fastest pace since 1999

True

That means Bush was the loser in between two great presidents. We should have voted for Al Gore. Oh yea we did. Jeb gave Florida to Georgie.

Poor Oldstyle is limited to taking one claim in a list of over 50 accomplishments and trying to prove it false, which he can not do. Pathetic. But the fact that he said Obama is an empty suit is really, really funny, coming from an EMPTY SUIT!! POOR GUY HAS APPARENTLY NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING.

Let's start with that one. Show me where Barack Obama created 3.7 new private sector jobs his first year in office!
It is part of the biography. The source is well respected. If they were incorrect, pleas show that they were wrong. Because now, it is simply the experts, and you. And my money is on the experts.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261
132 months into 2nd term: 10,389 pace.

Read more at Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

Since Obama only created a little over 2 million private sector jobs in his entire first term...would you care to explain how your "experts" came up with 3.7 million for his first year?

Yes, happy to. We were loosing over 600,000 jobs per month when Obama was inagurated as a result of the great republican recession of 2008. The number was an estimate of both jobs created and saved. Bad wording on their part, but the same thing. Jobs that would not exist without the efforts of Obama and his creation of the ARRA.

So explain how your "expert" site came up with the figure 3.7 million jobs created in the private sector in Barry's first year, Georgie! You claimed they were credible...I showed you that they were anything but!
You are again trying to change the subject. The issue was, you said Obama is or was an empty suit. You picked one issue out of a list of a hundred or so and made an attempt to make the whole article invalid. Here is the problem:
You showed, me boy, nothing. But in your little mind, I suppose it makes sense to you.
Saying that the source is Indian was in itself stupid. Here is the address, again:
Famous People - Famous People in History, Famous People List & Biography
If it were an indian source the web address would normally end in .in. Not .com. But most importantly, the site is a well respected source of information, respected by all but nut cases. The source, like all sources, takes it's info from various places, and vets it. They are not an economic source. And the single point you are trying to disprove makes no difference. Obama created and saved many, many jobs.

Your main problem is that you can not, or perhaps will not, understand that from the point of view of the unemployed, it makes no difference whether they were fired from a job, or did not get a new job created by government efforts. Same thing to thinking people. You are unemployed, or you are employed. Obvious difference.
Thus, if you are employed because you found a newly created job, or if you are employed because your job was not eliminated, you could care less. Unless, like Oldstyle, you are a con troll. So, there you go. Probably beyond your ability or will to understand.

What was the net gain in private sector jobs in Barack Obama's first year in office?

WHY DON'T YOU TRY THAT NEW SEARCH ENGINE, CALLED GOOGLE. AND STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU.

Please show me where I said I had proof. I remember saying I remembered, which I do.

Wow. Good deal. You finally noticed what every one else has known for years. Posts on this board are 98% remembering and beliefs, 2% proven fact. On the con side of things, there is about 99% lies and talking points, as in what you post. In my case, I can prove most things. But in this case, it is too long ago, However, two of us remember the same thing. How about that. Next.

Caught telling another lie...and it's on to the "Next"? I notice you didn't put THAT post in caps, Georgie! LOL
See, that is your problem, and your mo. You say something is untrue, and that therefor someone was lying. Lying needs proof. You have none. Because I did not lie. And, as you know, I never ever lie.

Simply more personal attacks and lies and attempts to catch me in a lie, which you have again failed at. Not even a good try.

If you never lie...then you should be able to tell me what the A and B in your jobs saved formula stand for, Georgie! Still waiting...[/QUOTE]

So, you insult me. You call me a liar. You attack me personally multiple times. You then expect me to help you understand something. You have to be kidding. Did you think I owe you something, me boy. If so, you are WRO

Why don't you provide the A and B for your formula, "Mr I Never Lie!"?

Because you know the whole thing was never anything BUT a lie!

Simply more personal attacks and lies and attempts to catch me in a lie, which you have again failed at. Not even a good try.

If you never lie...then you should be able to tell me what the A and B in your jobs saved formula stand for, Georgie! Still waiting...

So, you insult me. You call me a liar. You attack me personally multiple times. You then expect me to help you understand something. You have to be kidding. Did you think I owe you something, me boy. If so, you are WRO[/QUOTE]

If calling you a liar over your A-B=Jobs Saved formula is a personal attack, Georgie...then the obvious antidote to that is proving me wrong by telling us all what A and B stand for! You won't do that though...will you?

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India? Typical, Rshermr...

DID YOU FEEL THAT A WEBSITE FROM THE US WOULD BE BETTER ABLE TO LIST HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

"Over the period of one year, a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs were created."

Or saved. You know we could show you proof but just like Paul Ryan won't accept those facts neither will you. So if the leader of the GOP can deny facts so can you.

Business has created jobs every month since Obamacare became law, Obama said in State of the Union

True

True

That means Bush was the loser in between two great presidents. We should have voted for Al Gore. Oh yea we did. Jeb gave Florida to Georgie.

So you're admitting that Rshermr's India web site's figures for private sector job creation in Obama's first term weren't even CLOSE? "NOW" you're going to throw in "jobs saved" in order to make things look better? You two get more pathetic with each passing day!
Well maybe India was talking about the total number of global jobs Obama saved. Think about the impact of Brexit. The GW Bush Great Recession of 2007 was much worse than Brexit. If the global economy is doing better, thank Obama.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261
132 months into 2nd term: 10,389 pace.

Read more at Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

Since Obama only created a little over 2 million private sector jobs in his entire first term...would you care to explain how your "experts" came up with 3.7 million for his first year?

Yes, happy to. We were loosing over 600,000 jobs per month when Obama was inagurated as a result of the great republican recession of 2008. The number was an estimate of both jobs created and saved. Bad wording on their part, but the same thing. Jobs that would not exist without the efforts of Obama and his creation of the ARRA.

So explain how your "expert" site came up with the figure 3.7 million jobs created in the private sector in Barry's first year, Georgie! You claimed they were credible...I showed you that they were anything but!
You are again trying to change the subject. The issue was, you said Obama is or was an empty suit. You picked one issue out of a list of a hundred or so and made an attempt to make the whole article invalid. Here is the problem:
You showed, me boy, nothing. But in your little mind, I suppose it makes sense to you.
Saying that the source is Indian was in itself stupid. Here is the address, again:
If it were an indian source the web address would normally end in .in. Not .com. But most importantly, the site is a well respected source of information, respected by all but nut cases. The source, like all sources, takes it's info from various places, and vets it. They are not an economic source. And the single point you are trying to disprove makes no difference. Obama created and saved many, many jobs.

Your main problem is that you can not, or perhaps will not, understand that from the point of view of the unemployed, it makes no difference whether they were fired from a job, or did not get a new job created by government efforts. Same thing to thinking people. You are unemployed, or you are employed. Obvious difference.
Thus, if you are employed because you found a newly created job, or if you are employed because your job was not eliminated, you could care less. Unless, like Oldstyle, you are a con troll. So, there you go. Probably beyond your ability or will to understand.

What was the net gain in private sector jobs in Barack Obama's first year in office?

WHY DON'T YOU TRY THAT NEW SEARCH ENGINE, CALLED GOOGLE. AND STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU.

I actually DID use it...and the result of that search showed how wrong your India web site was.

Obama had a net loss in private sector jobs his first year in office.

If you never lie...then you should be able to tell me what the A and B in your jobs saved formula stand for, Georgie! Still waiting...[/QUOTE]
Here are the problems:
1. I owe you no answer.
2. I do not like people who attack me with no reason, like you.
3. I do not like people who lie about me, like you.
4. I do not like you, at all.
5. Even after that, you have NO integrity, and I really dislike people with no integrity.

So, based on those points of truth, I will not give you the answer you so badly want.

True

True

So you're admitting that Rshermr's India web site's figures for private sector job creation in Obama's first term weren't even CLOSE? "NOW" you're going to throw in "jobs saved" in order to make things look better? You two get more pathetic with each passing day!
Well maybe India was talking about the total number of global jobs Obama saved. Think about the impact of Brexit. The GW Bush Great Recession of 2007 was much worse than Brexit. If the global economy is doing better, thank Obama.

LOL...now we're including "global" jobs saved in Barry's accomplishments? You need to quit while you're behind, Sealy...you're embarrassing yourself now!

Here are the problems:
1. I owe you no answer.
2. I do not like people who attack me with no reason, like you.
3. I do not like people who lie about me, like you.
4. I do not like you, at all.
5. Even after that, you have NO integrity, and I really dislike people with no integrity.

So, based on those points of truth, I will not give you the answer you so badly want.[/QUOTE]

Translation...I've been caught lying again...so I'm taking my ball and going home! You've given me the answer, Georgie! You're a bullshit artist and when you get called on it you whine about personal attacks and refuse to answer questions you have no answers to.

I actually DID use it...and the result of that search showed how wrong your India web site was.

I am shocked. You have no source for your statement.

Guess what: Barack Obama has been a great president for job creation
SO THERE YOU GO. A SOURCE TALKING ABOUT OBAMA JOB CREATION, AND AN ACTUAL LINK TO AN ACTUAL IMPARTIAL SOURCE. LOOK AND LEARN.

True

True

LOL...now we're including "global" jobs saved in Barry's accomplishments? You need to quit while you're behind, Sealy...you're embarrassing yourself now!

IF YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, YOU WILL SEE A PERSON WHO HAS EMBARRASSED HIMSELF. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. FACT IS, YOU DO NOT GET IT WHEN YOU ARE THE BUTT OF A JOKE.
AND CALLING ANY PRESIDENT BY YOUR PET NAME ALSO PROVES YOU HAVE NO CLASS, NO INTEGRITY. CONGRATULATIONS. TWO FOR ONE.

SO THERE YOU GO. A SOURCE TALKING ABOUT OBAMA JOB CREATION, AND AN ACTUAL LINK TO AN ACTUAL IMPARTIAL SOURCE. LOOK AND LEARN.

There's stupid...and then there is Georgie stupid! Only you would answer a request for the net gain in private sector job growth for Obama's first year with an article that SPECIFICALLY IGNORES THE FIRST YEAR OF OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY!!!

I ask once again...what was the net gain in private sector jobs in Barack Obama's first year in office? That was the time period that your "experts" said produced 3.7 million private sector jobs. They're your experts, Rshermr...it's up to you to back up their claim!

True

True

Bush put the planet in a global recession. Do you not understand that? That's what bad leaders of the free world do. Presidents like Obama pull the global economy out of the recession caused by republicans. I can't believe you can't see this.

I can't believe you are ignoring how important the USA is to the global economy. But that shouldn't surprise me. Remember you guys tried to shut down the government? Didn't Trump talk about the USA going bankrupt and renegotiating our debt to China? The GOP is the bankrupt party and the only ones who come out of bankruptcy stronger are rich people. Trump turned 3 bankruptcies into billions of dollars, at the expense of the rest of us.

How do you get rich? By screwing other people apparently.

But it is true our importance is slipping.

U.S. Role In Global Economy Declines Nearly 50%

China's more important now. Thanks Bush.

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

If Clinton wins we've got a sleazy liar who sells political favor like a street vendor! If Trump wins we've got a loudmouth New York billionaire who thinks his shit doesn't stink! The country is screwed either way.

Yes, well, so you would say. But you have no proof. Just a lot of republicans who have claimed she lies. But then, as you should well know, you never believe liars. And they are, me boy, all liars.
So, I never fully believe liars. Factcheck keeps count of the number of untrue statements by person. It was the president of the NRA. But now it is Trump. By a mile
.[/QUOTE]

Only you would claim the Hillary Clinton isn't a liar, Georgie! At this point it's not even debatable because she's been caught telling lies so often. Kind of like you, little buddy![/QUOTE]
ANOTHER LIE, OLDSTYLE? WHAT A SURPRISE. I never, in my life, expected or claimed that any politician does not lie to some degree. What I do, however, is agree with Factcheck.org, which concluded that the person who tells the most lies is TRUMP. He is, indeed, the king of liars. But you would not notice, being a brain dead con troll.
And,as you know, you have never proven that I lie. Because, as you know, I never, ever lie. Never. Just you making personal attacks with no proo
f.[/QUOTE]

You prove that you're a liar whenever you post here, Georgie! You claim to be things that you obviously are not...like a college graduate with a degree in economics. You're "Mr A-B=Jobs Saved"...just one more of your fabrications! You're "Mr Conditions"! You're "Mr I Have You On Ignore"! You're "Mr My Secretary Edits My Writing"!

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try![/QUOTE]

There's stupid...and then there is Georgie stupid! Only you would answer a request for the net gain in private sector job growth for Obama's first year with an article that SPECIFICALLY IGNORES THE FIRST YEAR OF OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY!!!
[/QUOTE]
NO, THAT IS OLDSTYLE STUPID. WHICH IS THE SAME AS BUTT STUPID. It makes no difference whether you see job gains in year one or year two, they are job gains that are probably the result of what happened a year again. And I did not suggest that the source I provided was about year 1, it was a source proving that Obama's record has been exceptional. Which is what it did prove.

I ask once again...what was the net gain in private sector jobs in Barack Obama's first year in office? That was the time period that your "experts" said produced 3.7 million private sector jobs. They're your experts, Rshermr...it's up to you to back up their claim!
Good. Must be 3.7 Million. You see, me boy, I do not care. Since you care so much, go find out for yourself. And stop bothering me with your idiocy.

True

True

Bush put the planet in a global recession. Do you not understand that? That's what bad leaders of the free world do. Presidents like Obama pull the global economy out of the recession caused by republicans. I can't believe you can't see this.

I can't believe you are ignoring how important the USA is to the global economy. But that shouldn't surprise me. Remember you guys tried to shut down the government? Didn't Trump talk about the USA going bankrupt and renegotiating our debt to China? The GOP is the bankrupt party and the only ones who come out of bankruptcy stronger are rich people. Trump turned 3 bankruptcies into billions of dollars, at the expense of the rest of us.

China's more important now. Thanks Bush

Funny thing, and really sad, is that the dipshit is much more interested in proving that Obama was wrong in some way, rather than admitting that he was given a really bad situation. And discussing it rationally. Oldstyle is a true con troll, only pushing con talking points and making personal attacks. He cares not at all about the middle class, only that the wealthy get more so. That is what con trolls care about.

True

True

China's more important now. Thanks Bush

Funny thing, and really sad, is that the dipshit is much more interested in proving that Obama was wrong in some way, rather than admitting that he was given a really bad situation. And discussing it rationally. Oldstyle is a true con troll, only pushing con talking points and making personal attacks. He cares not at all about the middle class, only that the wealthy get more so. That is what con trolls care about.

If Republicans didn't play these games they'd never win elections. Think about how the fuck did Al Gore lose? How? Because people got sick of the GOP bashing the Clinton's and Gore so they just decided after 8 years to try something new. I remember people saying, "how much harm can Bush 2 possibly do?" Because at the time the economy was rolling.

I think 2000, more so than any other election in my life, people voted based on wedge issues. And things were so good a lot of people didn't even bother to show up. They didn't think it mattered. So all the bible thumpers and all the neo cons and all the republicans who HATED the Clinton's showed up and it was close enough they could steal Florida and give the election to Bush. And we know now the answer to "how much could he possibly screw things up". The answer is a lot. Who knew he'd send all the jobs overseas, start 2 wars while giving tax breaks to the rich, let all those illegals in, etc.

And the truth is probably that we were slipping into a recession in 2000 but that's not what caused the 2008 recession. The 2000 recession could have and should have been solved in a couple years. The 2008 recession wasn't because of the 2000 recession. The 2008 recession was caused by Bushanomics. And it cost the global economy a lot of jobs. So yes, Obama saved jobs that weren't even here in America when he fixed Bush's mess.

Fact: Of the seven largest economies in the world by GDP, only China avoided a recession in 2008.

And,as you know, you have never proven that I lie. Because, as you know, I never, ever lie. Never. Just you making personal attacks with no proof.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

You prove that you're a liar whenever you post here, Georgie! You claim to be things that you obviously are not...like a college graduate with a degree in economics. You're "Mr A-B=Jobs Saved"...just one more of your fabrications! You're "Mr Conditions"! You're "Mr I Have You On Ignore"! You're "Mr My Secretary Edits My Writing"!

So, Oldstyle says:

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try!

Nobody? Is that true, Oldstyle. Lets see. There is this bat shit crazy conservative web site I am sure you are familiar with, called the Daily Wire. Crazy bullshit, but they did one thing well. They kept track of Trump's lies for a while:

"Donald Trump has repeatedly labeled his political opponents liars. He dubbed Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) Lyin' Ted when it became clear that Cruz was a serious rival for his nomination; he called Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) an "even bigger liar" than Cruz. He dubbed Dr. Ben Carson a "pathological liar" and said former Florida Governor Jeb Bush's lies were almost as bad as Cruz's. Trump has termed virtually every mildly adversarial media member a liar, too.

But there's only one truly massive liar in this race: Donald Trump. When Politico attempted to measure how many lies Trump told over the course of 4.6 hours of speeches, they found that he lied, on average, once every five minutes. When Huffington Post catalogued his lies over the course of just one town hall event, they came up with 71 lies.
Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

Looks like you loose. The champ liar is Trump, just as Factcheck has said.

Which made it relatively easy to come up with this not-even-close-to-complete list of 101 lies from Donald Trump.

Ouch!

That really puts things into their proper perspective. Expect lying con tools to suffer convulsions over this one...

imrs.php

Forum List

Back