US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

"Movers and shakers"? Lol. Do you expect or assume us liberals are anti wallstreet? No, in fact we want wallstreet to do well. In fact the economy always does better when we are in charge.

You've clearly got the anti hillary pitch down. I think it's hilarious. It's not going to work.

You'll live wondering should you have run kasich Cruz rubio jeb Romney or Carli

Pointing out that Hillary Clinton has taken millions from Wall Street fat cats is "anti Hillary"? I'm hard pressed to see the humor in electing someone who has so routinely proven that they are for sale! One wonders how humorous it will be for you liberals when you see what you're REALLY getting from a Hillary Clinton Presidency! I'm actually looking forward to that if it happens. Watching people like you scratch your heads in bewilderment will be worth four more years of awful leadership.
You don't sound confident at all. I love it! Ric flare Whoooh!

Tell me you're REALLY looking forward to four years of Hillary Clinton as our President, Sealy? Honestly? Is she the best you've got? That's a sad commentary on the modern progressive movement...isn't it?
8 years of hillary.

She'll have cashed in enough in the first four that she won't need another term, Sealy! Haven't you figured out that's what the Clinton's were always about? Using political power to enrich themselves.
Do you REALLY think they care about money? They may care about power, legacy & fame and they might like helping people but I don't think Hillary or Trump need money. Do you?

To guys like Trump and the Koch brothers it's a game. And they truly believe trickle down is the way things should work. Do you?

You don't sound confident at all. I love it! Ric flare Whoooh!

Tell me you're REALLY looking forward to four years of Hillary Clinton as our President, Sealy? Honestly? Is she the best you've got? That's a sad commentary on the modern progressive movement...isn't it?
8 years of hillary.

She'll have cashed in enough in the first four that she won't need another term, Sealy! Haven't you figured out that's what the Clinton's were always about? Using political power to enrich themselves.
Poor Oldstyle. The last two elections have shown him telling all that would listen that Obama would loose. But each time, he was crushed. Poor sad little mind.

Actually I told all that Obama "should" lose...not that he would lose! I believe I referred to him as an "empty suit"...someone who was nothing more than vague promises and catchy slogans who had really never accomplished anything exceptional since graduation from Harvard Law School! After nearly eight years in office I stand by that evaluation. Barack Obama's "legacy" is ObamaCare, a piece of legislation so flawed that it could only be passed with lies...ISIS, the JV team...and The Great Recession, that stretched on far longer than need be because Barry knew as much economic theory as you do!
So, there is Oldstyle who usually spends his time trying to modify republican history, now trying to modify his own history. You were sure and you stated over and over, in two elections, how happy you were to see that Obama would loose. And now, as a proven liar, you simply continue to lie.
It is really funny to see a person who has never accomplished anything in his entire life criticizing a person who came from a background with nothing to become the President of the United States. And, as a Bat Shit Crazy Conservative Troll, you have attacked him 24/7/365. With no economic arguments, just plain bat shit crazy conservative talking points.
The Great Republican Recession of 2008 was really, really important. Obama passed a bill that was really difficult to stop the economy from plunging into a depression. And on the very eve of the beginning of his term of President of the United States, Republican congressional leaders went into a secret meeting and agreed to block anything he tried to do. Unconditionally. And signed a pledge to never raise taxes. Unconditionally. And have done as they said they would. And have blocked every bill brought forward to help with the Great Republican Recession of 2008. And you, Oldstyle, have blindly supported their every move. Though what they did, and what you supported, badly hurt the middle class of your own nation. And you did not care, because you are a mindless Conservative Troll, uninterested and incapable of rational thought, or of rational economic argument. YOU ARE, AS A RESULT, TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE A CONFIRMED MINDLESS TROLL.
BUT, ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU ARE CERTAINLY CAPABLE OF PLENTY OF LIES, AND PLENTY OF UNFOUNDED PERSONAL ATTACKS.

If Clinton wins we've got a sleazy liar who sells political favor like a street vendor! If Trump wins we've got a loudmouth New York billionaire who thinks his shit doesn't stink! The country is screwed either way.

Yes, well, so you would say. But you have no proof. Just a lot of republicans who have claimed she lies. But then, as you should well know, you never believe liars. And they are, me boy, all liars.
So, I never fully believe liars. Factcheck keeps count of the number of untrue statements by person. It was the president of the NRA. But now it is Trump. By a mile.
[/QUOTE]

Only you would claim the Hillary Clinton isn't a liar, Georgie! At this point it's not even debatable because she's been caught telling lies so often. Kind of like you, little buddy![/QUOTE]
ANOTHER LIE, OLDSTYLE? WHAT A SURPRISE. I never, in my life, expected or claimed that any politician does not lie to some degree. What I do, however, is agree with Factcheck.org, which concluded that the person who tells the most lies is TRUMP. He is, indeed, the king of liars. But you would not notice, being a brain dead con troll.
And,as you know, you have never proven that I lie. Because, as you know, I never, ever lie. Never. Just you making personal attacks with no proof.

We "complained" about Smoot Hawley because that legislation was one of the things that created The Great Depression! Tariffs did NOT create a strong and vibrant middle class in America! The strong middle class evolved during a remarkable boom in industrial production following WWII when the US was providing the goods to rebuild much of the rest of the world that had been devastated by that war.

" few economists think the Smoot-Hawley tariff (as it is most often known) was one of the principal causes of the Depression. Worse mistakes were made, largely out of a misplaced faith in the gold standard and balanced budgets. America's tariffs were already high, and some other countries were already increasing their own."
http://www.economist.com/node/12798595

If anyone is interested in seeing exactly what a buffoon, Rshermr is...click on his cite from the Economist and read the article he quoted from in it's entirety! He took one line out a long article which presented the Smoot Hawley tariffs in the following light:

"EVEN when desperate, Wall Street bankers are not given to grovelling. But in June 1930 Thomas Lamont, a partner at J.P. Morgan, came close. “I almost went down on my knees to beg Herbert Hoover to veto the asinine Hawley-Smoot Tariff,” he recalled. “That Act intensified nationalism all over the world.”

According to David Kennedy, an historian, Lamont was “usually an influential economic adviser” to the American president. Not this time. Hoover signed the bill on June 17th: “the tragic-comic finale”, said that week's Economist, “to one of the most amazing chapters in world tariff history…one that Protectionist enthusiasts the world over would do well to study.”

As well as this...

"Of all the calls on Hoover not to sign the bill, perhaps the weightiest was a petition signed by 1,028 American economists. A dozen years later Frank Fetter, one of the organisers, recalled their unanimity. “Economic faculties that within a few years were to be split wide open on monetary policy, deficit finance, and the problem of big business, were practically at one in their belief that the Hawley-Smoot bill was an iniquitous piece of legislation.”"

Why do you even try to argue history or economics with me, Georgie? You constantly demonstrate that you know NOTHING of either!

OS, OS, OS. You are such a clown. The question was never whether the bill was good or bad. Perhaps you need to re read the post you yourself made. The issue was were you correct in saying "that legislation was one of the things that created The Great Depression! ". You seem to be tripping over english, me boy. You constantly demonstrate that you know nothing of Economics or the English Language.
You see, oldstyle, the article refutes in quite clear terms that the bill had anything at all to do with the Great Republican Recession of 1929. Sorry to steal your thunder. You seemed so excited. I was so happy for you. But then, the same old thing. You proved yourself stupid again.

Why do you even try to argue history or economics with me, Dipshit? You constantly demonstrate that you know NOTHING of either!

How does that article "refute" that Smoot Hawley was one of the causes of The Great Depression? Did you even read it? You claim that few economists think Smoot Hawley was one of the principle causes of the Great Depression? Interesting that almost unanimously, economists at the time warned of dire consequences if it were passed. Were those 1028 American economists all mistaken?

Would you like to cite an article that actually back up your contention? Or are you sticking with the one that doesn't and pretending that it does?
Actually, as I am sure you read, it states clearly that sh had little to nothing to do with the start. Of the Great Republican DePression. That was the question. The question was not whether
Pression
8 years of hillary.

Poor Oldstyle. The last two elections have shown him telling all that would listen that Obama would loose. But each time, he was crushed. Poor sad little mind.

Actually I told all that Obama "should" lose...not that he would lose! you lie again, because you said he would loose, time after time.I believe I referred to him as an "empty suit"...someone who was nothing more than vague promises and catchy slogans who had really never accomplished anything exceptional since graduation from Harvard Law School! After nearly eight years in office I stand by that evaluation. Barack Obama's Right, dipshit. You attacked the sitting president in every possible way 24/7/365 with empty accusations and lies. Because you are a conservative troll, with no ability to discuss things using logic. "legacy" is ObamaCare, a piece of legislation so flawed that it could only be passed with lies..Again, lying using standard con talking points. You do not admit that republicans mad many, many changes to the bill, than all voted against it. It must be cool to be able to believe what you want to believe, without any rational thought. For most it would be hell, for you it is heaven..ISIS, the JV team...and The Great Recession, that stretched on far longer than need be because Barry knew as much economic theory as you do!
So, how many posts is this now that have NO economic argument. Just dogma, and lies. There were many democratic bills brought to congress to address the lingering unemployment. All by Democrats. And all were voted down by Republicans. Every single one. Then, as a con troll, you blame the President for the length of the recession. But you know, and I know, that the ongoing recession was exactly what you and what the Republican congress wanted. And you, as I, know that with Republicans doing nothing except voting down bills, there was NO chance any president, even if he was the second coming of Christ, could do about the effects of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Because congress controlled the process, completely. And because congress wanted the recession to continue for as long as possible. AS DID YOU. Because, you see, you do not care about the middle class, at all. BECAUSE YOU ARE A CON TROLL, AND LIKE ALL CON TROLLS, YOU CARE NOT AT ALL ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS. BECAUSE YOU ARE UN-AMERICAN. ANDA COMPLETE JOKE.
What is really, really funny is that a person who can not discuss economic theory accuses others of not understanding economic theory. All you ever, ever post is bat shit crazy con talking points. And make personal attacks.
For instance, you have no theory of what needs to be done about the recession aftermath, or what should have been done at the time of the worst of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Nothing. Just Conservative Nut Case Talking Points. Which makes you irrelivent.
[/QUOTE]
They don't realize they lose all credibility when the call him Barry

She'll have cashed in enough in the first four that she won't need another term, Sealy! Haven't you figured out that's what the Clinton's were always about? Using political power to enrich themselves.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Poor Oldstyle. The last two elections have shown him telling all that would listen that Obama would loose. But each time, he was crushed. Poor sad little mind.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Actually I told all that Obama "should" lose...not that he would lose! I believe I referred to him as an "empty suit" EMPTY SUIT? YOU MEAN LIKE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING. LETS SEE WHAT OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED WITH A LIFE THAT STARTED WITH NOTHING, ME BOY: .
"Childhood & Early Life
  • He was born as Barack Hussein Obama II on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr. and his wife, Stanley Ann Dunham. His mother was a white American, of mostly English ancestry while his father was a black Kenyan. His parents separated when Barack was just an infant.

• His mother was still a student when she gave birth to Barack Obama and Obama lived with his maternal grandparents for a few years while his mother completed her education.

• Barack Obama graduated from high school in 1979 and moved to Los Angeles to attend Occidental College. In 1981, he transferred to Columbia College, Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1983.

• From June 1985 to May 1988, he worked as a community organizer for low-income residents in the Roseland and the Altgeld Gardens communities.

• He entered Harvard Law School in the fall of 1988 and graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude in 1991. As a student, he served as the president of the Harvard Law Review, and his election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention.
Career
  • He took up a part-time teaching position at the University of Chicago Law School in 1992 as a lecturer, eventually becoming a Senior Lecturer in 1996.

• He joined the firm of Miner, Barnhill & Galland to practice as a civil rights lawyer. He served as an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then as counsel from 1996 to 2004.

• He ventured into politics and successfully ran as a Democrat for a seat in the Illinois State Senate in 1996. He sponsored a law that increased tax credits for low-income workers, negotiated welfare reform, and promoted increased subsidies for childcare. He was reelected in 1998 and then again in 2002.

• He decided to run for the U.S. Senate in 2004 and won in an unexpected landslide in the primary election in March. He delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention following which he became very popular. He was sworn in as a senator on January 3, 2005

• As the Senator, he cosponsored the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act and introduced the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006. He also sponsored the Iran Sanctions Enabling Act and an amendment to the Defense Authorization Act to add safeguards for personality-disorder military discharges.

• An ambitious man and a successful political figure in the U.S., Barack Obama decided to run for the presidency and announced his candidacy for President of United States, in 2007. He was chosen as Democratic Party’s presidential candidate

• He defeated Republican presidential nominee John McCain in the United States presidential election on November 4, 2008. Obama received 365 electoral votes as compared to 173 electoral votes received by McCain. His running mate, Delaware Senator Joe Biden, became vice president.

• Barack Obama was sworn in as the president on January 20, 2009. He assumed the position at a time when the American economy was in a chaos, in the midst of a severe global recession.

• He set to work immediately and started implementing financial reforms to bring down the national debt while also focusing on the education and health care system in the country. His top most priority was to stabilize the American economy which had taken a beating during the global recession.

• In order to help the economy recover from the recession, he signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787 billion economic stimulus package that included increased federal spending for health care, infrastructure, education, various tax breaks and incentives.

• He stressed on the importance of innovation economics to make the United States more competitive globally in his 2011 State of the Union Address. The same year, he signed the Budget Control Act in an effort to control government spending and prevent the government from defaulting on its financial obligations.

• Obama became the president at a politically turbulent time and handled a number of military and security issues during his presidency. He authorized a raid on what was believed to be the location of Osama bin Laden, the founder of al-Qaeda, in Pakistan. The operation, conducted by United States Navy SEALs on 1 May 2011 resulted in the death of bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from the compound where he was hiding.

• In his first term as the president, he supported same-sex marriages and fought for a woman’s right to make her own health decisions. He also made college education more affordable for millions of students. All these moves, along with the pivotal role he played in helping the American economy recover from the recession and in controlling terrorism made him an extremely respected and popular president.

• Barack Obama faced Republican opponent Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election. He won the election and was sworn in for a second term on 20 January, 2013. In his second term, he has called for full equality for LGBT Americans and has sought to normalize U.S. relations with Cuba.
Major Works
  • In 2009 he signed the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in order to promote economic growth in the midst of the major global recession. Within months there was a surge in the number of jobs being created and unemployment claims began to subside. Over the period of one year, a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs were created.

• Obama doubled renewable power generation during his first term. In 2009, he issued orders to all federal agencies to cut down on their environmental impacts by 2020. A 30 percent reduction in fleet gasoline use, and 26 percent boost in water efficiency are some of the goals envisioned to achieve lower environmental impacts over the next few years.

• As the president, his major focus was on revitalizing the American economy after the recession and he signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) in order to re-regulate the financial sector after its decline during the recession.

• He authorized the operation, code-named Operation Neptune Spear, to go ahead with the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in May 2011. The operation resulted in the death of the infamous terrorist who had managed to evade capture so far.

• He is also well known for his stance on same-sex marriages and LGBT rights. He called for full equality for gays during his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013—this was the first time that a president mentioned gay rights or the word gay in an inaugural address. He supports same sex couples adopting children.
Awards & Achievements
  • He is the recipient of two Best Spoken Word Album Grammy Awards. He won the awards for the abridged audiobook versions of ‘Dreams from My Father’ (2006) and for ‘The Audacity of Hope’ (2008).

• In 2009, the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to Barack Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

• The ‘Time’ magazine named Obama as its Person of the Year twice, in 2008 and in 2012."
.Read more at Barack Obama Biography.
SO, EMPTY SUIT??? NOT QUITE, MY BOY. IF YOU WANT TO SEE A TRUE EVPTY SUIT LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR,

someone who was nothing more than vague promises and catchy slogans who had really never accomplished anything exceptional since graduation from Harvard Law School! After nearly eight years in office I stand by that evaluation. Barack Obama's "legacy" is ObamaCare, a piece of legislation so flawed that it could only be passed with lies...ISIS, the JV team...and The Great Recession, that stretched on far longer than need be because Barry knew as much economic theory as you do! THE RECESSION WAS A BIG DEAL, AND THREATENED TO BECOME A TRUE DEPRESSION AS HE WAS AS HE WAS INAUGURATED IN JANUARY OF 2008. PER THE CBO AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS, THE RECESSION WAS STOPPED, AND A DEPRESSION AVERTED, BY THE ARRA. WHICH, BY THE WAY, WAS A BILL VOTED AGAINST BY EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN. AND, THOSE SAME REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN BROUGHT EXACTLY ZERO, AS IN 0, BILLS FORWARD TO ALLEVIATE THE VERY RECESSION THAT THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR.

So, there is Oldstyle who usually spends his time trying to modify republican history, now trying to modify his own history. You were sure and you stated over and over, in two elections, how happy you were to see that Obama would loose. And now, as a proven liar, you simply continue to lie. It is really funny to see a person who has never accomplished anything in his entire life criticizing a person who came from a background with nothing to become the President of the United States. And, as a Bat Shit Crazy Conservative Troll, you have attacked him 24/7/365. With no economic arguments, just plain bat shit crazy conservative talking points.
And on the very eve of the beginning of his term of President of the United States, Republican congressional leaders went into a secret meeting and agreed to block anything he tried to do. Unconditionally. And signed a pledge to never raise taxes. Unconditionally. And have done as they said they would. And have blocked every bill brought forward to help with the Great Republican Recession of 2008. And you, Oldstyle, have blindly supported their every move. Though what they did, and what you supported, badly hurt the middle class of your own nation. And you did not care, because you are a mindless Conservative Troll, uninterested and incapable of rational thought, or of rational economic argument. YOU ARE, AS A RESULT, TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE A CONFIRMED MINDLESS TROLL.
BUT, ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU ARE CERTAINLY CAPABLE OF PLENTY OF LIES, AND PLENTY OF UNFOUNDED PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Last edited:

If Clinton wins we've got a sleazy liar who sells political favor like a street vendor! If Trump wins we've got a loudmouth New York billionaire who thinks his shit doesn't stink! The country is screwed either way.

Yes, well, so you would say. But you have no proof. Just a lot of republicans who have claimed she lies. But then, as you should well know, you never believe liars. And they are, me boy, all liars.
So, I never fully believe liars. Factcheck keeps count of the number of untrue statements by person. It was the president of the NRA. But now it is Trump. By a mile.

Only you would claim the Hillary Clinton isn't a liar, Georgie! At this point it's not even debatable because she's been caught telling lies so often. Kind of like you, little buddy![/QUOTE]
ANOTHER LIE, OLDSTYLE? WHAT A SURPRISE. I never, in my life, expected or claimed that any politician does not lie to some degree. What I do, however, is agree with Factcheck.org, which concluded that the person who tells the most lies is TRUMP. He is, indeed, the king of liars. But you would not notice, being a brain dead con troll.
And,as you know, you have never proven that I lie. Because, as you know, I never, ever lie. Never. Just you making personal attacks with no proof.[/QUOTE]

You prove that you're a liar whenever you post here, Georgie! You claim to be things that you obviously are not...like a college graduate with a degree in economics. You're "Mr A-B=Jobs Saved"...just one more of your fabrications! You're "Mr Conditions"! You're "Mr I Have You On Ignore"! You're "Mr My Secretary Edits My Writing"!

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try!

8 years of hillary.

Actually I told all that Obama "should" lose...not that he would lose! I believe I referred to him as an "empty suit"...someone who was nothing more than vague promises and catchy slogans who had really never accomplished anything exceptional since graduation from Harvard Law School! After nearly eight years in office I stand by that evaluation. Barack Obama's "legacy" is ObamaCare, a piece of legislation so flawed that it could only be passed with lies...ISIS, the JV team...and The Great Recession, that stretched on far longer than need be because Barry knew as much economic theory as you do!
So, there is Oldstyle who usually spends his time trying to modify republican history, now trying to modify his own history. You were sure and you stated over and over, in two elections, how happy you were to see that Obama would loose. And now, as a proven liar, you simply continue to lie.
It is really funny to see a person who has never accomplished anything in his entire life criticizing a person who came from a background with nothing to become the President of the United States. And, as a Bat Shit Crazy Conservative Troll, you have attacked him 24/7/365. With no economic arguments, just plain bat shit crazy conservative talking points.
The Great Republican Recession of 2008 was really, really important. Obama passed a bill that was really difficult to stop the economy from plunging into a depression. And on the very eve of the beginning of his term of President of the United States, Republican congressional leaders went into a secret meeting and agreed to block anything he tried to do. Unconditionally. And signed a pledge to never raise taxes. Unconditionally. And have done as they said they would. And have blocked every bill brought forward to help with the Great Republican Recession of 2008. And you, Oldstyle, have blindly supported their every move. Though what they did, and what you supported, badly hurt the middle class of your own nation. And you did not care, because you are a mindless Conservative Troll, uninterested and incapable of rational thought, or of rational economic argument. YOU ARE, AS A RESULT, TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE A CONFIRMED MINDLESS TROLL.

Show me where I stated over and over in two elections how happy I would be to see that Obama would lose! What I stated over and over again is that I didn't feel he was qualified to be President and that the platform he was running on was vague and unspecific. What I stated over and over again was that ObamaCare was flawed legislation and that we were lied to about what it was and what it would cost. What I stated over and over again was that the Obama Stimulus spent huge amounts of money and created so few new jobs that the Obama Administration was forced to invent "Jobs Created or Saved" to hide how bad it was.

We "complained" about Smoot Hawley because that legislation was one of the things that created The Great Depression! Tariffs did NOT create a strong and vibrant middle class in America! The strong middle class evolved during a remarkable boom in industrial production following WWII when the US was providing the goods to rebuild much of the rest of the world that had been devastated by that war.

" few economists think the Smoot-Hawley tariff (as it is most often known) was one of the principal causes of the Depression. Worse mistakes were made, largely out of a misplaced faith in the gold standard and balanced budgets. America's tariffs were already high, and some other countries were already increasing their own."
http://www.economist.com/node/12798595

If anyone is interested in seeing exactly what a buffoon, Rshermr is...click on his cite from the Economist and read the article he quoted from in it's entirety! He took one line out a long article which presented the Smoot Hawley tariffs in the following light:

"EVEN when desperate, Wall Street bankers are not given to grovelling. But in June 1930 Thomas Lamont, a partner at J.P. Morgan, came close. “I almost went down on my knees to beg Herbert Hoover to veto the asinine Hawley-Smoot Tariff,” he recalled. “That Act intensified nationalism all over the world.”

According to David Kennedy, an historian, Lamont was “usually an influential economic adviser” to the American president. Not this time. Hoover signed the bill on June 17th: “the tragic-comic finale”, said that week's Economist, “to one of the most amazing chapters in world tariff history…one that Protectionist enthusiasts the world over would do well to study.”

As well as this...

"Of all the calls on Hoover not to sign the bill, perhaps the weightiest was a petition signed by 1,028 American economists. A dozen years later Frank Fetter, one of the organisers, recalled their unanimity. “Economic faculties that within a few years were to be split wide open on monetary policy, deficit finance, and the problem of big business, were practically at one in their belief that the Hawley-Smoot bill was an iniquitous piece of legislation.”"

Why do you even try to argue history or economics with me, Georgie? You constantly demonstrate that you know NOTHING of either!

OS, OS, OS. You are such a clown. The question was never whether the bill was good or bad. Perhaps you need to re read the post you yourself made. The issue was were you correct in saying "that legislation was one of the things that created The Great Depression! ". You seem to be tripping over english, me boy. You constantly demonstrate that you know nothing of Economics or the English Language.
You see, oldstyle, the article refutes in quite clear terms that the bill had anything at all to do with the Great Republican Recession of 1929. Sorry to steal your thunder. You seemed so excited. I was so happy for you. But then, the same old thing. You proved yourself stupid again.

Why do you even try to argue history or economics with me, Dipshit? You constantly demonstrate that you know NOTHING of either!

How does that article "refute" that Smoot Hawley was one of the causes of The Great Depression? Did you even read it? You claim that few economists think Smoot Hawley was one of the principle causes of the Great Depression? Interesting that almost unanimously, economists at the time warned of dire consequences if it were passed. Were those 1028 American economists all mistaken?

Would you like to cite an article that actually back up your contention? Or are you sticking with the one that doesn't and pretending that it does?
Actually, as I am sure you read, it states clearly that sh had little to nothing to do with the start. Of the Great Republican DePression. That was the question. The question was not whether
Pression
8 years of hillary.

Actually I told all that Obama "should" lose...not that he would lose! you lie again, because you said he would loose, time after time.I believe I referred to him as an "empty suit"...someone who was nothing more than vague promises and catchy slogans who had really never accomplished anything exceptional since graduation from Harvard Law School! After nearly eight years in office I stand by that evaluation. Barack Obama's Right, dipshit. You attacked the sitting president in every possible way 24/7/365 with empty accusations and lies. Because you are a conservative troll, with no ability to discuss things using logic. "legacy" is ObamaCare, a piece of legislation so flawed that it could only be passed with lies..Again, lying using standard con talking points. You do not admit that republicans mad many, many changes to the bill, than all voted against it. It must be cool to be able to believe what you want to believe, without any rational thought. For most it would be hell, for you it is heaven..ISIS, the JV team...and The Great Recession, that stretched on far longer than need be because Barry knew as much economic theory as you do!
So, how many posts is this now that have NO economic argument. Just dogma, and lies. There were many democratic bills brought to congress to address the lingering unemployment. All by Democrats. And all were voted down by Republicans. Every single one. Then, as a con troll, you blame the President for the length of the recession. But you know, and I know, that the ongoing recession was exactly what you and what the Republican congress wanted. And you, as I, know that with Republicans doing nothing except voting down bills, there was NO chance any president, even if he was the second coming of Christ, could do about the effects of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Because congress controlled the process, completely. And because congress wanted the recession to continue for as long as possible. AS DID YOU. Because, you see, you do not care about the middle class, at all. BECAUSE YOU ARE A CON TROLL, AND LIKE ALL CON TROLLS, YOU CARE NOT AT ALL ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS. BECAUSE YOU ARE UN-AMERICAN. ANDA COMPLETE JOKE.
What is really, really funny is that a person who can not discuss economic theory accuses others of not understanding economic theory. All you ever, ever post is bat shit crazy con talking points. And make personal attacks.
For instance, you have no theory of what needs to be done about the recession aftermath, or what should have been done at the time of the worst of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Nothing. Just Conservative Nut Case Talking Points. Which makes you irrelivent.
They don't realize they lose all credibility when the call him Barry[/QUOTE]

You two claim that I said Obama would lose? Show me where that took place! I consistently pointed out why I thought he SHOULD lose but unlike you, I'm a realist who grasped that it's hard to win an election when the main stream media is totally in the tank for your opponent.

Only you would claim the Hillary Clinton isn't a liar, Georgie! At this point it's not even debatable because she's been caught telling lies so often. Kind of like you, little buddy!
And,as you know, you have never proven that I lie. Because, as you know, I never, ever lie. Never. Just you making personal attacks with no proof.[/QUOTE]

You prove that you're a liar whenever you post here, Georgie! You claim to be things that you obviously are not...like a college graduate with a degree in economics. You're "Mr A-B=Jobs Saved"...just one more of your fabrications! You're "Mr Conditions"! You're "Mr I Have You On Ignore"! You're "Mr My Secretary Edits My Writing"!

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try![/QUOTE]

Only you would claim the Hillary Clinton isn't a liar
SHOW US WHERE I EVER SAID THAT HILLARY HAS NOT LIED. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE LYING.

Kind of like you, little buddy
YOU HAVE NEVER PROVEN A LIE BY ME, BECAUSE I NEVER LIE.

..like a college graduate with a degree in economics.
ANOTHER ACCUSATION WITH NO PROOF. I KEEP GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE MONEY IF I CAN NOT PRODUCE A COLLEGE DIPLOMA THAT I SAID I HAVE, BUT YOU NEVER TAKE IT UP. ARE YOU SIMPLY GUTLESS, AS I BELIEVE?

Mr A-B=Jobs Saved"...just one more of your fabrications!
PLEASE SHOW PROOF THAT IT IS A FABRICATION.

You're "Mr Conditions"! You're "Mr I Have You On Ignore"!
ONE CONDITION USUALLY DOES NOT MAKE ONE MR CONDITIONS. EXCEPT IF YOU AGREE TO A CONDITION THAT YOU CAN NOT MAKE. AND I SAID I PUT YOU ON IGNORE, AND I DID. YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT I DID NOT, WHICH, OF COURSE, YOU CAN NOT.

"Mr My Secretary Edits My Writing"
I DID NOT SAY THE ABOVE. WHAT I SAID WAS SIMILAR, BUT IT WAS THAT BEFORE I RETIRED I HAD A SECRETARY THAT ALWAYS EDITED MY LETTERS. WHICH WAS TRUE. DID YOU HAVE PROOF THAT I DID NOT? DO YOU WANT TO PUT SOME MONEY ON ME NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVE THAT IT IS TRUE? OR ARE YOU A COWARD AGAIN?

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try
PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF THAT CLINTON IS THE MOST PROLIFIC LIAR, AS I DID WITH TRUMP.
AND I, AS YOU WELL KNOW, NEVER EVER LIE. WHICH IS WHY YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME MAKING STUPID ATTEMPTS AT PROVING THAT I DO LIE. BECAUSE, ME BOY, I DO NOT.

As well as this...

Pression
8 years of hillary.

You two claim that I said Obama would lose? Show me where that took place! I consistently pointed out why I thought he SHOULD lose but unlike you, I'm a realist who grasped that it's hard to win an election when the main stream media is totally in the tank for your opponent.[/QUOTE]
Who cares. The problem is that you want him to lose. I don't know what you do for a living you feel that you lifestyle is protected by the GOP but most of us are negatively impacted by Reaganomics, trickle down, Bushanomics and Ayn Rand/Paul Ryan economics. Stop trying to push it on us.

And as for social issues, you are all gun nuts and anti choice freaks. Racists, xenaphobes, pro pollution and to top it all off you are Christians who don't like to heal the sick or feed the poor. You lose Presidential elections because most Americans don't agree with you. You win midterms because most Americans are so frustrated and they don't think it matters so they don't show up. But of the 30% of us who do vote in midterms, more than half are usually rich old white Republicans.

As well as this...

Pression
8 years of hillary.

You two claim that I said Obama would lose? Show me where that took place! I consistently pointed out why I thought he SHOULD lose but unlike you, I'm a realist who grasped that it's hard to win an election when the main stream media is totally in the tank for your opponent.[/QUOTE]

NO NEED TO GO BACK 4 TO 8 YEARS. NOT EVEN SURE YOU CAN. BUT IF YOU COULD, YOU SHOULD DO SO. BY THE WAY, OLDSTYLE, WHEN I ACCUSED YOU OF LYING AND COULD GO BACK AND PROVE YOU DID, YOU EVEN THEN CLAIMED YOU WERE NOT LYING. THAT IS YOUR MO. I BELIEVE THE LIMIT IS JUST OVER 3 YEARS, BUT NOT SURE.
AND IT IS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR THE "MAINSTREAM MEDIA". STANDARD FUNNY BAT SHIT CRAZY CON TALKING POINT. BUT YOU LOVE THE BAT SHIT CRAZY CON SOURCES. FOX, ETC. YOU ARE, AGAIN, IRRELEVANT.

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India? Typical, Rshermr...

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India?
DID YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT THE SOURCE SAYS?

DID YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY?

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, ME BOY?

ARE YOU JUST BEING A CON TROLL AGAIN?

ARE THERE ACCOMPLISHMENTS LISTED THAT ARE UNTRUE THAT YOU CAN NAME?

ARE THERE TOO FEW ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

DID YOU FEEL THAT A WEBSITE FROM THE US WOULD BE BETTER ABLE TO LIST HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

CAN YOU PROVE THAT SOMETHING IS UNTRUE IN THE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

Only you would claim the Hillary Clinton isn't a liar, Georgie! At this point it's not even debatable because she's been caught telling lies so often. Kind of like you, little buddy!
And,as you know, you have never proven that I lie. Because, as you know, I never, ever lie. Never. Just you making personal attacks with no proof.

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try![/QUOTE]

SHOW US WHERE I EVER SAID THAT HILLARY HAS NOT LIED. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE LYING.

ANOTHER ACCUSATION WITH NO PROOF. I KEEP GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE MONEY IF I CAN NOT PRODUCE A COLLEGE DIPLOMA THAT I SAID I HAVE, BUT YOU NEVER TAKE IT UP. ARE YOU SIMPLY GUTLESS, AS I BELIEVE?

ONE CONDITION USUALLY DOES NOT MAKE ONE MR CONDITIONS. EXCEPT IF YOU AGREE TO A CONDITION THAT YOU CAN NOT MAKE. AND I SAID I PUT YOU ON IGNORE, AND I DID. YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT I DID NOT, WHICH, OF COURSE, YOU CAN NOT.

I DID NOT SAY THE ABOVE. WHAT I SAID WAS SIMILAR, BUT IT WAS THAT BEFORE I RETIRED I HAD A SECRETARY THAT ALWAYS EDITED MY LETTERS. WHICH WAS TRUE. DID YOU HAVE PROOF THAT I DID NOT? DO YOU WANT TO PUT SOME MONEY ON ME NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVE THAT IT IS TRUE? OR ARE YOU A COWARD AGAIN?

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try
PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF THAT CLINTON IS THE MOST PROLIFIC LIAR, AS I DID WITH TRUMP.
AND I, AS YOU WELL KNOW, NEVER EVER LIE. WHICH IS WHY YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME MAKING STUPID ATTEMPTS AT PROVING THAT I DO LIE. BECAUSE, ME BOY, I DO NOT.

[/QUOTE]

For some reason you seem to think that posting you aren't a liar IN CAPS makes it more believable! You do it every time you get caught telling lies and it's as pathetic NOW as it was the first time you did it!

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India? Typical, Rshermr...

DID YOU FEEL THAT A WEBSITE FROM THE US WOULD BE BETTER ABLE TO LIST HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

"Over the period of one year, a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs were created."

Let's start with that one. Show me where Barack Obama created 3.7 new private sector jobs his first year in office!

Nobody comes close to the history of lies that Hillary Clinton has provided, Rshermr but you surely do try!
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For some reason you seem to think that posting you aren't a liar IN CAPS makes it more believable! You do it every time you get caught telling lies and it's as pathetic NOW as it was the first time you did it!

I am sure you know I do not lie. I put it in caps so you actually see that you are lying about me again. Because it is an unusual trait that you have. Most people do not lie like you do, over and over and over, with no proof.

So, is that it. The rest of what you said was just, as we thought, conservative talking points and lies?

Pression

You two claim that I said Obama would lose? Show me where that took place! I consistently pointed out why I thought he SHOULD lose but unlike you, I'm a realist who grasped that it's hard to win an election when the main stream media is totally in the tank for your opponent.

NO NEED TO GO BACK 4 TO 8 YEARS. NOT EVEN SURE YOU CAN. BUT IF YOU COULD, YOU SHOULD DO SO. BY THE WAY, OLDSTYLE, WHEN I ACCUSED YOU OF LYING AND COULD GO BACK AND PROVE YOU DID, YOU EVEN THEN CLAIMED YOU WERE NOT LYING. THAT IS YOUR MO. I BELIEVE THE LIMIT IS JUST OVER 3 YEARS, BUT NOT SURE.
AND IT IS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR THE "MAINSTREAM MEDIA". STANDARD FUNNY BAT SHIT CRAZY CON TALKING POINT. BUT YOU LOVE THE BAT SHIT CRAZY CON SOURCES. FOX, ETC. YOU ARE, AGAIN, IRRELEVANT.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, so now you're saying you have no proof...after saying that you did? I thought you didn't lie?

"Over the period of one year, a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs were created."

Let's start with that one. Show me where Barack Obama created 3.7 new private sector jobs his first year in office!

It is part of the biography. The source is well respected. If they were incorrect, pleas show that they were wrong. Because now, it is simply the experts, and you. And my money is on the experts.

[/QUOTE]

I am sure you know I do not lie. I put it in caps so you actually see that you are lying about me again. Because it is an unusual trait that you have. Most people do not lie like you do, over and over and over, with no proof.

So, is that it. The rest of what you said was just, as we thought, conservative talking points and lies?
[/QUOTE]

LOL...you want me to prove that A-B=Jobs Saved is a fabrication? Prove that it isn't! Tell us all what A equals! Tell us all what B equals!

Pression

Oh, so now you're saying you have no proof...after saying that you did? I thought you didn't lie?[/QUOTE]

Oh, so now you're saying you have no proof...after saying that you did? I thought you didn't lie?
Please show me where I said I had proof. I remember saying I remembered, which I do.

Soooo, now the issue has changed from whether or not you said that obama would loose, to that i lied about you saying it. Really, Oldstyle, you are twisting and turning in the wind, and avoiding answering questions. You lack integrity.

Forum List

Back