US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India? Typical, Rshermr...

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India?
DID YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT THE SOURCE SAYS?

DID YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY?

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, ME BOY?

ARE YOU JUST BEING A CON TROLL AGAIN?

ARE THERE ACCOMPLISHMENTS LISTED THAT ARE UNTRUE THAT YOU CAN NAME?

ARE THERE TOO FEW ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

DID YOU FEEL THAT A WEBSITE FROM THE US WOULD BE BETTER ABLE TO LIST HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

CAN YOU PROVE THAT SOMETHING IS UNTRUE IN THE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

"Over the period of one year, a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs were created."

Let's start with that one. Show me where Barack Obama created 3.7 new private sector jobs his first year in office!

Let's start with that one. Show me where Barack Obama created 3.7 new private sector jobs his first year in office!
It is part of the biography. The source is well respected. If they were incorrect, pleas show that they were wrong. Because now, it is simply the experts, and you. And my money is on the experts.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261
132 months into 2nd term: 10,389 pace.

Read more at Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

Since Obama only created a little over 2 million private sector jobs in his entire first term...would you care to explain how your "experts" came up with 3.7 million for his first year?

How does that article "refute" that Smoot Hawley was one of the causes of The Great Depression? Did you even read it? You claim that few economists think Smoot Hawley was one of the principle causes of the Great Depression? Interesting that almost unanimously, economists at the time warned of dire consequences if it were passed. Were those 1028 American economists all mistaken?

Would you like to cite an article that actually back up your contention? Or are you sticking with the one that doesn't and pretending that it does?
Actually, as I am sure you read, it states clearly that sh had little to nothing to do with the start. Of the Great Republican DePression. That was the question. The question was not whether
Pression

Actually I told all that Obama "should" lose...not that he would lose! you lie again, because you said he would loose, time after time.I believe I referred to him as an "empty suit"...someone who was nothing more than vague promises and catchy slogans who had really never accomplished anything exceptional since graduation from Harvard Law School! After nearly eight years in office I stand by that evaluation. Barack Obama's Right, dipshit. You attacked the sitting president in every possible way 24/7/365 with empty accusations and lies. Because you are a conservative troll, with no ability to discuss things using logic. "legacy" is ObamaCare, a piece of legislation so flawed that it could only be passed with lies..Again, lying using standard con talking points. You do not admit that republicans mad many, many changes to the bill, than all voted against it. It must be cool to be able to believe what you want to believe, without any rational thought. For most it would be hell, for you it is heaven..ISIS, the JV team...and The Great Recession, that stretched on far longer than need be because Barry knew as much economic theory as you do!
So, how many posts is this now that have NO economic argument. Just dogma, and lies. There were many democratic bills brought to congress to address the lingering unemployment. All by Democrats. And all were voted down by Republicans. Every single one. Then, as a con troll, you blame the President for the length of the recession. But you know, and I know, that the ongoing recession was exactly what you and what the Republican congress wanted. And you, as I, know that with Republicans doing nothing except voting down bills, there was NO chance any president, even if he was the second coming of Christ, could do about the effects of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Because congress controlled the process, completely. And because congress wanted the recession to continue for as long as possible. AS DID YOU. Because, you see, you do not care about the middle class, at all. BECAUSE YOU ARE A CON TROLL, AND LIKE ALL CON TROLLS, YOU CARE NOT AT ALL ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS. BECAUSE YOU ARE UN-AMERICAN. ANDA COMPLETE JOKE.
What is really, really funny is that a person who can not discuss economic theory accuses others of not understanding economic theory. All you ever, ever post is bat shit crazy con talking points. And make personal attacks.
For instance, you have no theory of what needs to be done about the recession aftermath, or what should have been done at the time of the worst of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Nothing. Just Conservative Nut Case Talking Points. Which makes you irrelivent.
They don't realize they lose all credibility when the call him Barry

You two claim that I said Obama would lose? Show me where that took place! I consistently pointed out why I thought he SHOULD lose but unlike you, I'm a realist who grasped that it's hard to win an election when the main stream media is totally in the tank for your opponent.

NO NEED TO GO BACK 4 TO 8 YEARS. NOT EVEN SURE YOU CAN. BUT IF YOU COULD, YOU SHOULD DO SO. BY THE WAY, OLDSTYLE, WHEN I ACCUSED YOU OF LYING AND COULD GO BACK AND PROVE YOU DID, YOU EVEN THEN CLAIMED YOU WERE NOT LYING. THAT IS YOUR MO. I BELIEVE THE LIMIT IS JUST OVER 3 YEARS, BUT NOT SURE.
AND IT IS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR THE "MAINSTREAM MEDIA". STANDARD FUNNY BAT SHIT CRAZY CON TALKING POINT. BUT YOU LOVE THE BAT SHIT CRAZY CON SOURCES. FOX, ETC. YOU ARE, AGAIN, IRRELEVANT.

Oh, so now you're saying you have no proof...after saying that you did? I thought you didn't lie?

Oh, so now you're saying you have no proof...after saying that you did? I thought you didn't lie?
Please show me where I said I had proof. I remember saying I remembered, which I do. [/QUOTE]

Oh, so your "memory" is now what we're accepting as proof? Now THAT is funny!

So your "authority" on Barack Obama's accomplishments is a website from India? Typical, Rshermr...

DID YOU FEEL THAT A WEBSITE FROM THE US WOULD BE BETTER ABLE TO LIST HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

"Over the period of one year, a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs were created."

Or saved. You know we could show you proof but just like Paul Ryan won't accept those facts neither will you. So if the leader of the GOP can deny facts so can you.

Business has created jobs every month since Obamacare became law, Obama said in State of the Union

True

Barack Obama says U.S. economy is creating jobs at fastest pace since 1999

True

That means Bush was the loser in between two great presidents. We should have voted for Al Gore. Oh yea we did. Jeb gave Florida to Georgie.

It is part of the biography. The source is well respected. If they were incorrect, pleas show that they were wrong. Because now, it is simply the experts, and you. And my money is on the experts.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

Read more at Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

Since Obama only created a little over 2 million private sector jobs in his entire first term...would you care to explain how your "experts" came up with 3.7 million for his first year?
I remember complaining that Bush's added jobs were all low pay service jobs or in tourism. The dollar went so low foreigners were coming here to buy cheap shit. You want fries with that Economy.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

Yes, happy to. We were loosing over 600,000 jobs per month when Obama was inagurated as a result of the great republican recession of 2008. The number was an estimate of both jobs created and saved. Bad wording on their part, but the same thing. Jobs that would not exist without the efforts of Obama and his creation of the ARRA.

Or saved. You know we could show you proof but just like Paul Ryan won't accept those facts neither will you. So if the leader of the GOP can deny facts so can you.

Business has created jobs every month since Obamacare became law, Obama said in State of the Union

True

True

That means Bush was the loser in between two great presidents. We should have voted for Al Gore. Oh yea we did. Jeb gave Florida to Georgie.

So you're admitting that Rshermr's India web site's figures for private sector job creation in Obama's first term weren't even CLOSE? "NOW" you're going to throw in "jobs saved" in order to make things look better? You two get more pathetic with each passing day!

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

None

Half true

Obama says stimulus is responsible for 2 million jobs saved or created

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

Yes, happy to. We were loosing over 600,000 jobs per month when Obama was inagurated as a result of the great republican recession of 2008. The number was an estimate of both jobs created and saved. Bad wording on their part, but the same thing. Jobs that would not exist without the efforts of Obama and his creation of the ARRA.

So explain how your "expert" site came up with the figure 3.7 million jobs created in the private sector in Barry's first year, Georgie! You claimed they were credible...I showed you that they were anything but!

True

True

So you're admitting that Rshermr's India web site's figures for private sector job creation in Obama's first term weren't even CLOSE? "NOW" you're going to throw in "jobs saved" in order to make things look better? You two get more pathetic with each passing day!
Did you forget "jobs saved" was part of the schtick? No wonder you vote GOP every 2 years. Very short memory. It was "created and/or saved" jobs. You want to change the words to make a liar out of him.

Actually, as I am sure you read, it states clearly that sh had little to nothing to do with the start. Of the Great Republican DePression. That was the question. The question was not whether
Pression
Actually I told all that Obama "should" lose...not that he would lose! you lie again, because you said he would loose, time after time.I believe I referred to him as an "empty suit"...someone who was nothing more than vague promises and catchy slogans who had really never accomplished anything exceptional since graduation from Harvard Law School! After nearly eight years in office I stand by that evaluation. Barack Obama's Right, dipshit. You attacked the sitting president in every possible way 24/7/365 with empty accusations and lies. Because you are a conservative troll, with no ability to discuss things using logic. "legacy" is ObamaCare, a piece of legislation so flawed that it could only be passed with lies..Again, lying using standard con talking points. You do not admit that republicans mad many, many changes to the bill, than all voted against it. It must be cool to be able to believe what you want to believe, without any rational thought. For most it would be hell, for you it is heaven..ISIS, the JV team...and The Great Recession, that stretched on far longer than need be because Barry knew as much economic theory as you do!
So, how many posts is this now that have NO economic argument. Just dogma, and lies. There were many democratic bills brought to congress to address the lingering unemployment. All by Democrats. And all were voted down by Republicans. Every single one. Then, as a con troll, you blame the President for the length of the recession. But you know, and I know, that the ongoing recession was exactly what you and what the Republican congress wanted. And you, as I, know that with Republicans doing nothing except voting down bills, there was NO chance any president, even if he was the second coming of Christ, could do about the effects of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Because congress controlled the process, completely. And because congress wanted the recession to continue for as long as possible. AS DID YOU. Because, you see, you do not care about the middle class, at all. BECAUSE YOU ARE A CON TROLL, AND LIKE ALL CON TROLLS, YOU CARE NOT AT ALL ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS. BECAUSE YOU ARE UN-AMERICAN. ANDA COMPLETE JOKE.
What is really, really funny is that a person who can not discuss economic theory accuses others of not understanding economic theory. All you ever, ever post is bat shit crazy con talking points. And make personal attacks.
For instance, you have no theory of what needs to be done about the recession aftermath, or what should have been done at the time of the worst of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Nothing. Just Conservative Nut Case Talking Points. Which makes you irrelivent.

You two claim that I said Obama would lose? Show me where that took place! I consistently pointed out why I thought he SHOULD lose but unlike you, I'm a realist who grasped that it's hard to win an election when the main stream media is totally in the tank for your opponent.

NO NEED TO GO BACK 4 TO 8 YEARS. NOT EVEN SURE YOU CAN. BUT IF YOU COULD, YOU SHOULD DO SO. BY THE WAY, OLDSTYLE, WHEN I ACCUSED YOU OF LYING AND COULD GO BACK AND PROVE YOU DID, YOU EVEN THEN CLAIMED YOU WERE NOT LYING. THAT IS YOUR MO. I BELIEVE THE LIMIT IS JUST OVER 3 YEARS, BUT NOT SURE.
AND IT IS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR THE "MAINSTREAM MEDIA". STANDARD FUNNY BAT SHIT CRAZY CON TALKING POINT. BUT YOU LOVE THE BAT SHIT CRAZY CON SOURCES. FOX, ETC. YOU ARE, AGAIN, IRRELEVANT.

Please show me where I said I had proof. I remember saying I remembered, which I do.

Oh, so your "memory" is now what we're accepting as proof? Now THAT is funny![/QUOTE]
Wow. Good deal. You finally noticed what every one else has known for years. Posts on this board are 98% remembering and beliefs, 2% proven fact. On the con side of things, there is about 99% lies and talking points, as in what you post. In my case, I can prove most things. But in this case, it is too long ago, However, two of us remember the same thing. How about that. Next.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

So you admit that your site's number is a total fabrication? I thought they were "experts", Georgie? How could experts be so wrong?

True

True

Did you forget "jobs saved" was part of the schtick? No wonder you vote GOP every 2 years. Very short memory. It was "created and/or saved" jobs. You want to change the words to make a liar out of him.

Show me where it says "jobs saved" in that site's claims? They claim he created 3.7 million new jobs in the private sector that year. The truth is, Barry had a net job loss in the private sector that first year...a rather LARGE net job loss! So obviously that web site is useless.

Please show me where I said I had proof. I remember saying I remembered, which I do.

Wow. Good deal. You finally noticed what every one else has known for years. Posts on this board are 98% remembering and beliefs, 2% proven fact. On the con side of things, there is about 99% lies and talking points, as in what you post. In my case, I can prove most things. But in this case, it is too long ago, However, two of us remember the same thing. How about that. Next.[/QUOTE]

Caught telling another lie...and it's on to the "Next"? I notice you didn't put THAT post in caps, Georgie! LOL

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

So explain how your "expert" site came up with the figure 3.7 million jobs created in the private sector in Barry's first year, Georgie! You claimed they were credible...I showed you that they were anything but!
You are again trying to change the subject. The issue was, you said Obama is or was an empty suit. You picked one issue out of a list of a hundred or so and made an attempt to make the whole article invalid. Here is the problem:
You showed, me boy, nothing. But in your little mind, I suppose it makes sense to you.
Saying that the source is Indian was in itself stupid. Here is the address, again:
Famous People - Famous People in History, Famous People List & Biography
If it were an indian source the web address would normally end in .in. Not .com. But most importantly, the site is a well respected source of information, respected by all but nut cases. The source, like all sources, takes it's info from various places, and vets it. They are not an economic source. And the single point you are trying to disprove makes no difference. Obama created and saved many, many jobs.

Your main problem is that you can not, or perhaps will not, understand that from the point of view of the unemployed, it makes no difference whether they were fired from a job, or did not get a new job created by government efforts. Same thing to thinking people. You are unemployed, or you are employed. Obvious difference.
Thus, if you are employed because you found a newly created job, or if you are employed because your job was not eliminated, you could care less. Unless, like Oldstyle, you are a con troll. So, there you go. Probably beyond your ability or will to understand.

Still waiting to hear what the A and B stand for in your "A-B=Jobs Saved", Georgie! You know...the total fabrication you came up with rather than admit you were wrong? Fabrication = lie. Rshermr = liar.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

You are again trying to change the subject. The issue was, you said Obama is or was an empty suit. You picked one issue out of a list of a hundred or so and made an attempt to make the whole article invalid. Here is the problem:
You showed, me boy, nothing. But in your little mind, I suppose it makes sense to you.
Saying that the source is Indian was in itself stupid. Here is the address, again:
If it were an indian source the web address would normally end in .in. Not .com. But most importantly, the site is a well respected source of information, respected by all but nut cases. The source, like all sources, takes it's info from various places, and vets it. They are not an economic source. And the single point you are trying to disprove makes no difference. Obama created and saved many, many jobs.

Your main problem is that you can not, or perhaps will not, understand that from the point of view of the unemployed, it makes no difference whether they were fired from a job, or did not get a new job created by government efforts. Same thing to thinking people. You are unemployed, or you are employed. Obvious difference.
Thus, if you are employed because you found a newly created job, or if you are employed because your job was not eliminated, you could care less. Unless, like Oldstyle, you are a con troll. So, there you go. Probably beyond your ability or will to understand.

So you're claiming that your web site "vetted" the figure they quoted? How exactly when it's obvious that number is wildly inaccurate?

Wow. Good deal. You finally noticed what every one else has known for years. Posts on this board are 98% remembering and beliefs, 2% proven fact. On the con side of things, there is about 99% lies and talking points, as in what you post. In my case, I can prove most things. But in this case, it is too long ago, However, two of us remember the same thing. How about that. Next.

Caught telling another lie...and it's on to the "Next"? I notice you didn't put THAT post in caps, Georgie! LOL[/QUOTE]
See, that is your problem, and your mo. You say something is untrue, and that therefor someone was lying. Lying needs proof. You have none. Because I did not lie. And, as you know, I never ever lie.

Simply more personal attacks and lies and attempts to catch me in a lie, which you have again failed at. Not even a good try.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

So you're claiming that your web site "vetted" the figure they quoted? How exactly when it's obvious that number is wildly inaccurate?

See my explanation above. Are you unable to understand?

Please prove that the number is wildly inaccurate.

Term Private Sector
Jobs Added (000s)

Carter 9,041
Reagan 1 5,360
Reagan 2 9,357
GHW Bush 1,510
Clinton 1 10,884
Clinton 2 10,073
GW Bush 1 -844
GW Bush 2 381
Obama 1 2,018
Obama 2 6,9261

What was the net gain in private sector jobs in Barack Obama's first year in office?

Forum List

Back