US Lottery Winners - Do You Want To Remain Anonymous?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Maybe one option would be to play the UK Lottery?

euromillions-546273621.jpg

A lucky punter scooped the EuroMillions jackpot

A £35MILLION lottery winner is celebrating in secret after deciding to stay anonymous.

The mystery Brit scooped the huge EuroMillions jackpot on Friday, September 25.

Camelot, the UK Lottery operator, confirmed they had checked the winner’s claim for the numbers 13, 14, 23, 30 and 37 – with the bonus balls of 2 and 8 – and paid out £35,170,063.70 but said the lucky punter didn’t want to be named.

A £35m lottery winner is celebrating in secret after deciding to stay anonymous

The biggest winner won £161 million, and they told the press who they were. They said they would make all their friends millionares. I do the euromillions every week, twice a week. But so far I have only won less than ten pounds on it. If I do win I will definitely not seek publicity.

I would definitely want to remain anonymous. I'd have enough issues with Security just related to my wife's family, nevermind the general population knowing I'd won it.

The British lotto have just increased the amount of numbers you can pick by ten. This means the odds against winning are greatly reduced. It was 14 million to one against before, now it must be millions more.

The British lotto have just increased the amount of numbers you can pick by ten. This means the odds against winning are greatly reduced. It was 14 million to one against before, now it must be millions more.

Just play more lines, more chances to win!

Forum List

Back